Brendon Burchard is the “world’s top high performance coach” and a #1 New York Times best-selling author.
High Performance Habits, his most recent book, was a Wall Street Journal best-seller and was named one of Amazon’s top three business and leadership books of 2017.
We have curated some of the best quotes from Brendon Burchard for you.
Brendon Burchard Quotes
1. “No matter how small you start, start something that matters.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
2. “At the end of our lives we all ask, did I live? Did I love? Did I matter?” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
3. “As soon as you seek to inspire others, it inspires the best in you.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
4. “It’s not about how much work you’re doing. It’s about what work you’re doing and how you’re doing the work.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
5. “You have a clean slate every day you wake up. You have a chance every single morning to make that change and be the person you want to be. You just have to decide to do it. Decide today’s the day. Say it: this is going to be my day.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
6. “I’m not interested in your limiting beliefs, I’m interested in what makes you limitless.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
7. “When you knock on the door of opportunity, do not be surprised that it is Work who will answer.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
8. “Drama in our lives is the greatest indicator that we’re not focused on meaningful goals. On the path to purpose you don’t have time for drama.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
9. “A high performer is someone who says, ‘I want to be the best at what I’m doing.’” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
10. “If you create incredible value and information for others that can change their lives – and you always stay focused on that service – the financial success will follow.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
11. “The top experts in the world are ardent students. The day you stop learning, you’re definitely not an expert.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
12. “It’s that engagement of learning that makes us feel alive.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
13. “The ultimate secret to growth is finding something worth fighting for.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
Popular Brendon Burchard Quotes
14. “Beginning today, set an intention and a relentless focus on living your life as the greatest person you can be, in all situations. Demand that you demonstrate a strength of character in such a way that you find pride in who you are, and that others see you as a role model.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
15. “Successful people take their current limitation and put it on their agenda as a job to do, as a thing to figure out and make happen.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
16. “If you look at high performers they are always the most passionate – in any industry.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
17. “Grant me the stormy seas over a life of ease, the toil and madness of a life of effort, and adventure, and meaning. The safe harbor is not for me, not for long. Let the fearful stand at the shore and point as we head into the unknown, toward that vast horizon where the bold become legend.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
18. “I won’t let others stoke fear in my heart. I choose to remain true to who I am and where my dreams direct me no matter the hardship I might incur. I remember it always: Fear wins or Freedom wins, and I choose Freedom.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
19. “Your ultimate life experience and legacy is being built moment by moment, day by day. Your story is being crafted by your every action, all leading somewhere, all leading to what one hopes will be a magnificent crescendo.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
20. “My best mentor is a mechanic – and he never left the sixth grade. By any competency measure, he doesn’t have it. But the perspective he brings to me and my life is, bar none, the most helpful.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
21. “Why having been endowed with the courageous heart of a lion, do we live as mice?” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
22. “Optimists are happier in life for a reason.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
23. “No matter your position, circumstances, or opportunities in life, you always have the freedom of mind to choose how you experience, interpret, and, ultimately, shape your world.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
24. “Ask not what you are getting from the world but, rather, what you are giving to the world.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
25. “Selecting your next challenge in life, choose one that is meaningful and will demand your complete concentration.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
Top Brendon Burchard Quotes
26. “If your guard is up, let it down. If you’ve constructed a defensive wall to protect yourself and keep all the bad guys out, don’t forget who that wall also prevents from getting in – the good guys.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
27. “Freedom and victory belong to those who remain true and strong despite temptation to be dishonest and weak.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
28. “Business coaching and the personal development and self-help industry is considered to be one of the booming industries today.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
29. “Have you ever played a video game that didn’t have escalating levels of difficulty? Well, life can feel like play, too, when we purposefully engage in activities that demand we test and develop our skills.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
30. “People are remarkably bad at remembering long lists of goals. I learned this at a professional level when trying to get my high-performance coaching clients to stay on track; the longer their lists of to-dos and goals, the more overwhelmed and off-track they got. Clarity comes with simplicity.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
31. “I’ve seen that phenomenally successful people believe they can learn something from everybody. I call them ‘mavericks with mentors.’ Richard Branson, for instance, is a total maverick but he surrounds himself with incredibly successful, smart people and he listens to them.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
32. “To me, meditation is simply silencing or focusing the mind.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
33. “Meditation is a lifelong process. Give it a try. As you get deeper and more disciplined into the process, you’ll get deeper and more disciplined in your mind and life.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
34. “I have to laugh when I receive newsletters from major personalities and when you hit reply, you get a ‘do-not-reply’ address. It’s ridiculous! Don’t you want your customers to reply to you?” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
Famous Brendon Burchard Quotes
35. “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” – Howard Thurman.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
36. “Most people would feel guilty for destroying someone else’s property. Yet they wreck the very temple their Creator gifted them.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
37. “Decide what you want. Determine the Five Major Moves that will help you leap toward that goal. Do deep work on each of the major five moves – at least 60 percent of your workweek going to these efforts – until they are complete. Designate all else as distraction, tasks to delegate, or things to do in blocks of time you’ve allocated in the remaining 40 percent of your time.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
38. “Here we go. Another step. Small, bold steps. That’s how you change. You must take another step.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
39. “Greatness belongs to those who have mastered the ability to focus relentlessly on their ambitions and act decisively toward them.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
40. “Those with a miserable attitude rarely move the needle of the world toward progress.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
41. “Unless we are being chased by a deadly animal or deranged human, or face imminent physical harm like falling to our death, fear is just bad management of our mind.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
42. “Clarity is the child of careful thought and mindful experimentation. It comes from asking yourself questions continually and further refining your perspective on life.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
43. “Often, breaking integrity means repeatedly doing things we do not love with people we do not care for. Isn’t life meant to be a passionate love affair with our work, our faith, and those we are blessed to know, care for, and serve?” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
44. “We must remember we are not the sum of our intentions but of our actions.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
45. “Gratitude is the golden frame through which we see the meaning of life.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
46. “Hurt has nothing to do with love, and love is unaffiliated with and unaffected by pain. We say, “My heart is full of love,” but love is not bound in our heart or our relationships, and thus, it is not caged and capable of being poked, taunted, or trapped. And no amount of love – no matter the pain or hurt – is ever.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
Short Brendon Burchard Quotes
47. “There are two types of people. One walks into the room and announces, ‘Here I am!’ The other walks in and says, ‘Oh, there you are!” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
48. “We learn that the more we are true to ourselves, the more we can connect with and contribute to the world.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
49. “Unhappiness is not knowing what we want and killing ourselves to get it.” – Don Herold.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).
50. “But we all know that the seeds of greatness grow faster in the hearts of those doing work they love than in the bitter hearts of those enslaved by work they despise.” ~ (Brendon Burchard).