Hal Elrod is an author, keynote speaker, and success coach from the United States.
He is the author of The Miracle Morning and The Miracle Equation, as well as the creator of the Miracle Morning book series and the host of the Achieve Your Goals podcast.
We have curated some of the best quotes from Hal Elrod for you.
Best Hal Elrod Quotes
1. “Your level of success will seldom exceed your level of personal development, because success is something you attract by the person you become.” ~ (Hal Elrod).
2. “If you want your life to be different, you have to be willing to do something different, first.” ~ (Hal Elrod).
3. “Remember, the moment you accept total responsibility for everything in your life is the moment you claim the power to change anything in your life.” ~ (Hal Elrod).
4. “There is nothing to fear, because you cannot fail – only learn, grow, and become better than you’ve ever been before.” ~ (Hal Elrod).
5. “I am letting go of the limiting belief that I have a horrible memory. My brain is a miraculous organism capable of healing itself, and my memory can improve, but only in proportion to how much I believe it can improve. So, from this moment on, I am maintaining the unwavering belief that I have an excellent memory, and it’s continuing to get better every day.” ~ (Hal Elrod).
6. “Always remember that where you are is a result of who you were, but where you go depends entirely on who you choose to be, from this moment on.” ~ (Hal Elrod).
7. “Your entire life changes the day that you decide you will no longer accept mediocrity for yourself. When you realize that today is the most important day of your life. When you decide that now matters more than any other time because it is who you are becoming each day based on the decisions that you are making and the actions that you are taking that is determining who you are going to be for the rest of your life.” ~ (Hal Elrod).
8. “Research has shown that we virtually become like the average of the five people we spend the most time with.” ~ (Hal Elrod).
9. “Research has shown that we virtually become like the average of the five people we spend the most time with. Who you spend your time with may be the single most determining factor in the person you become and in your quality of life. If you are surrounded with lazy, weak-minded, excuse-making people, you’ll inevitably become like them. Spend time with positive, successful achievers and inevitably their attitudes and successful habits will reflect on you. You’ll become more and more like them.” ~ (Hal Elrod).
10. “One of the saddest things in life is to get to the end and look back in regret, knowing that you could have been, done, and had so much more.” ~ (Hal Elrod).
Popular Hal Elrod Quotes
11. “The real purpose of every goal you set is to become the type of person who can consistently set and achieve significant goals.” ~ (Hal Elrod).
12. “Research shows that on any given day, the average person thinks somewhere between 50,000 and 60,000 thoughts. The problem is that ninety-five percent of our thoughts are the same as the ones we thought the day before, and the day before that, and the day before that.” ~ (Hal Elrod).
13. “Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body and prayer is to the soul. We become the books we read.” ~ (Hal Elrod).
14. “Everyone’s dream is different. What it does mean is living your definition of an extraordinary life. A life where you get to call the shots, and live life on your terms, with the freedom to do, be, and have everything you’ve ever wanted for your life. No excuses. No regrets. Just an incredible, meaningful, and exciting life!” ~ (Hal Elrod).
15. “Always seek people who will add value to your life and bring out the best in you. And of course, be that person for others.” ~ (Hal Elrod).
16. “We mistakenly believe that who we were is who we are, thus limiting our true potential in the present, based on the limitations of our past.” ~ (Hal Elrod).
17. “Remember, when you change your inner world – your life – then your outer world – your life situation – will improve in parallel.” ~ (Hal Elrod).
18. “And, as a result of choosing to be genuinely grateful for all that I had, unconditionally accepting of all that I didn’t, and accepting total responsibility for creating all that I wanted, this potentially devastating car accident ultimately became one of the best things that ever happened to me.” ~ (Hal Elrod).
19. “To make profound changes in your life, you need either inspiration or desperation.” ~ (Hal Elrod).
Top Hal Elrod Quotes
20. “When you delay waking up until you have to – meaning you wait until the last possible moment to get out of bed and start your day – consider that what you’re actually doing is resisting your life.” ~ (Hal Elrod).
21. “The degree to which you accept responsibility for everything in your life is precisely the degree of personal power you have to change or create anything in your life.” ~ (Hal Elrod).
22. “Your first thought in the morning is usually the last thought you had before you went to bed.” ~ (Hal Elrod).
23. “If you want to attract, create, and sustain extraordinary levels of success and income, you must first figure out how to become the person that is capable of easily and consistently attracting, creating, and sustaining the extraordinary levels of success and income that you desire.” ~ (Hal Elrod).
24. “Focused, productive, successful mornings generate focused, productive, successful days – which inevitably create a successful life.” ~ (Hal Elrod).
25. “Being average means to settle for less than you truly want and are capable of, and to struggle for your entire life.” ~ (Hal Elrod).
26. “If you don’t consciously design and choose your affirmations you are susceptible to repeating and reliving the fears, insecurities, and limitations of your past.” ~ (Hal Elrod).
27. “You are just as worthy, deserving, and capable of creating and sustaining extraordinary health, wealth, happiness, love, and success in your life, as any other person on earth.” ~ (Hal Elrod).
28. “When are you going to develop yourself into the person you need to be to create the levels of health, wealth, happiness, success, and freedom that you truly want and deserve? When are you going to actually live your life instead of numbly going through the motions looking for every possible distraction to escape reality? What if your reality – your life – could finally be something that you can’t wait to be conscious for?” ~ (Hal Elrod).
Famous Hal Elrod Quotes
29. “Silence is one of the best ways to immediately reduce stress, while increasing your self-awareness and gaining the clarity that will allow you to maintain your focus on your goals, priorities, and what’s most important for your life, each and every day.” ~ (Hal Elrod).
30. “Most people start the day by checking email, texts, and social media. And most people struggle to be successful. It’s not a coincidence.” ~ (Hal Elrod).
31. “It is often said that “misery loves company”, but so does mediocrity. Don’t let the fears, insecurities, and limiting beliefs of others limit what’s possible for you.” ~ (Hal Elrod).
32. “Your entire life changes the day that you decide you will no longer accept mediocrity for yourself.” ~ (Hal Elrod).
33. “The moment you take 100 percent responsibility for everything in your life is the same moment you claim your power to change anything in your life. However, the crucial distinction is to realize that taking responsibility is not the same thing as accepting blame. While blame determines who is at fault for something, responsibility determines who is committed to improving a situation. It rarely matters who is at fault. All that matters is that you are committed to improving your situation.” ~ (Hal Elrod).
34. “Your life is who you are at the deepest level. Your life is made up of the internal components, attitudes, and mindsets that can give you the power to alter, enhance, or change your life situation at any given moment.” ~ (Hal Elrod).
35. “Keep in mind that you’re not supposed to “figure out” what your purpose is, you get to make it up, create it, decide what you want it to be.” ~ (Hal Elrod).
36. “From that point on, having also added the belief that affirmations really work, not only did my memory continue to improve, but I created affirmations for every area of my life that I wanted to advance I began using affirmations to improve my health, finances, relationships, overall happiness, confidence, as well as any and all beliefs, mindsets and habits that needed an upgrade. Nothing was off limits. There are no limits!” ~ (Hal Elrod).
37. “Mediocrity has nothing to do with how you compare to other people; it’s simply a result of not making the commitment to continuously learn, grow, and improve yourself.” ~ (Hal Elrod).