Jennifer Joanna Aniston (born February 11, 1969) is an actress, producer, and entrepreneur from the United States.
Bruce Almighty (2003), The Break-Up (2006), Marley & Me (2008), Just Go with It (2011), Horrible Bosses (2011), and We’re the Millers (2011) are among her biggest box office hits (2013).
Aniston has been named one of the world’s most beautiful women by a number of publications.
We have curated a list of best quotes from Jennifer Aniston for you.
Best Jennifer Aniston Quotes
1. “There are no regrets in life, just lessons.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
2. “Friends are the family we choose.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
3. “I think it’s important to have closure in any relationship that ends – from a romantic relationship to a friendship. You should always have a sense of clarity at the end and know why it began and why it ended. You need that in your life to move cleanly into your next phase.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
4. “Life is about making mistakes. Death is about wishing you made more.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
5. “What inspires you, what excites you when you wake up in the morning?” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
Popular Jennifer Aniston Quotes
6. “It’s impossible to satisfy everyone, and I suggest we all stop trying.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
7. “Once you figure out who you are and what you love about yourself, I think it all kind of falls into place.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
8. “I’m excited about what the future holds. I’m not a fortune-teller; I have no idea how it will play out. People say, “What are you going to do?” I don’t know. I kind of love that not knowing.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
9. “The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
10. “I always say don’t make plans, make options.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
11. “Yoga calms me down. It’s a therapy session, a workout and meditation all at the same time!” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
12. “It’s a real gift when you find someone to share your life with.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
13. “When you try to avoid the pain, it creates greater pain.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
14. “I really love comedy. I love making people laugh. But other things also appeal to me.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
15. “Maybe it’s a fairy tale, but I believe in happily ever after.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
Top Jennifer Aniston Quotes
16. “Yoga calms me down. It gives me energy and focus.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
17. “It’s all about being comfortable, being easy and having you be able to wear something and not having it wear you. It’s classic. Every time I’ve tried to be bold and crazy, I feel like a Japanese animated cartoon character.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
18. “When you think of dog movies, that genre, Old Yeller is sort of the benchmark and you hope that you can raise your game up to that.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
19. “I don’t like injustice. We’re living in a time where, whether it’s the Internet or tabloids, being sh-tty has become a sport. We’re just grown-up bullies.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
20. “People who avoid the brick walls – all power to ya, but we all have to hit them sometimes in order to push through to the next level, to evolve.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
21. “I feel sexy in my jeans and wearing my boyfriend’s T-shirt.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
22. “People laugh at me. Sometimes I know why, and sometimes I don’t. But I can pretty much find humor in anything. That is a necessary part of life. I don’t want to say laughter is healing, because it sounds corny, but it’s a release.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
23. “Are men intimated by sexually confident women, you ask? I think men are intimated by any woman who says they are sexually confident, at no matter what age.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
24. “Yoga changed my life. Have fun and work hard because it will totally pay off.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
25. “Thirties. Go to therapy. Clean up all of the sh-t. Clean up all of the toxins and the noise. Understand who you are. Educate yourself on the self.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
26. “Quirky is sexy, like scars or chipped teeth. I also like tattoos they’re rebellious.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
Famous Jennifer Aniston Quotes
27. “I’m not sitting somewhere dwelling on the past. I’m not fretting or obsessing about something in the future.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
28. “Being “America’s Sweetheart”, that label gets put on a lot of people. I don’t pay that much attention. And I’m not trying to shake anything. I’m just following my instincts and doing work that is coming to me and I’m just grateful for it.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
29. “I absolutely get more comfortable in my body and my skin as I get older, more than when I was in my 20s.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
30. “I think it’s always important to reflect anyway, no matter what age you’re approaching or what milestone is in front of you. Reflection should be almost a daily thing if possible.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
31. “I just want to keep trying to surprise myself and I want to keep challenging myself.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
32. “I think there’s something so wonderful about being part of the process from the seed of the idea to seeing it come to life on a screen. And to have a hand in that creatively, not just showing up as an actor for hire.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
33. “I’m really happy. Really! I think people honestly just want to see me as a mum and married and barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. And I just want to say, ‘Everybody, relax! It’s going to happen.’” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
34. “There’s times when you see people climbing and getting success and you start to see, oh, they’re starting to really change. So I always just make the effort to be as humble and grateful as possible.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
35. “If you only love 70% of yourself, that’s what is going to come back to you.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
36. “I remember dreaming about it, about being on TV. I remember seeing Children of a Lesser God on Broadway. I was sitting in the second or third row, and I was just so blown away, and I walked out saying, ‘That’s what I want to do.’” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
37. “Really try to follow what it is that you want to do and what your heart is telling you to do.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
38. “I think you miss out on a lot of stuff when you’re so protected and isolated.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
39. “The gift of my childhood was laughter, being able to find the humor.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
40. “If yoga didn’t exist, I’d invent it.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
41. “I am a creature of habit.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
42. “When your parents split up, it’s impossible to delude yourself about fairytale romance and happy endings.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
43. “Women are realizing it more and more knowing that they don’t have to settle with a man just to have that child. Times have changed and that is also what is amazing is that we do have so many options these days.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
Short Jennifer Aniston Quotes
44. “True love brings up everything – you’re allowing a mirror to be held up to you daily.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
45. “I don’t have a religion. I believe in a God. I don’t know what it looks like but it’s MY god. My own interpretation of the supernatural.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
46. “I’m a Pilates person. It’s great. I had a hip problem. I had a chronic back, a pinched nerve and a hip problem and it’s completely solved all of it. I love it. It makes me feel like I’m taller.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
47. “If You’re Not Happy, You Can Become Happy. Happiness Is a Choice.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
48. “In high school there were so many Jennifers, I had all sorts of names, including Jo-Jen, Jenna, Jenna-Bean, and Jenny A.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
49. “Because I was never a ‘where do you see yourself in five years’ person. I had no idea, and I didn’t have a checklist, which really creates a lot less stress in your life.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).
50. “The media create this wonderful illusion-but the amount of airbrushing that goes into those beauty magazines-the hours of hair and makeup! It’s impossible to live up to, because it’s not real.” ~ (Jennifer Aniston).