Nicole Kidman is an Australian actress, producer, and singer who was born in the United States.
She has won a Golden Globe, an Academy Award, a British Academy Film Award, a Screen Actors Guild Award, two Primetime Emmy Awards, and five Golden Globe Awards.
She has been named one of Time magazine’s 100 most important persons in the world three times, and she has been in yearly lists of the world’s highest-paid actresses three times.
We have compiled a list of the top quotes from Nicole Kidman for you.
Best Nicole Kidman Quotes
1. “Whatever you do in life, don’t give up on your own dreams.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
2. “Breathe and don’t try to be perfect.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
3. “I’m not sure what the future holds but I do know that I’m going to be positive and not wake up feeling desperate. As my dad said ‘Nic, it is what it is, it’s not what it should have been, not what it could have been, it is what it is.’” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
4. “I was taught a very strong work ethic that included punctuality, which I’ve always felt is a sign of respect for others.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
5. “I want to be tested beyond my comfort zone. I don’t want to be safe if it is more interesting to be dangerous.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
6. “If you enter the dark side of life, and come through it, you emerge with more strength and passion.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
7. “In my heart I’m independent, a bit of a rebel, a nonconformist.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
8. “It’s the desire to study the human condition, the desire for collaboration, to learn and absorb, and to lead a well-examined life.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
9. “You don’t have to be naked to be sexy.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
10. “Men don’t pay you for sex, they pay you to leave after sex.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
11. “I’m not sure what the future holds but I do know that I’m going to be positive.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
Popular Nicole Kidman Quotes
12. “Forget the past. You can never predict what the future is going to be. Live for the moment.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
13. “People can tell you what to do, but ultimately, we’re all going to die, so how do you want to live?” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
14. “Life has got all those twists and turns. You’ve got to hold on tight and off you go.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
15. “I believe that as much as you take, you have to give back. It’s important not to focus on yourself too much.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
16. “Violence against women is an appalling human rights violation. But it is not inevitable. We can put a stop to this.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
17. “I like the privacy of my life and I protect it quite vigilantly.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
18. “Sometimes your mistakes are your biggest virtues. You learn so much from the mistake. Those things that you think are the worst thing that’s happening to you can somehow turn around and be the greatest opportunity.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
19. “I kept looking for happiness, and then I realized: This is it. It’s a moment, and it comes, and it goes, and it’ll come back again. I yearn for things, but at the same time I’m just peaceful.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
20. “The things that go on in my head are far more interesting than what actually happens…” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
21. “I always try to push through fear.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
22. “I’m a woman, a mother, a daughter, a sister. I’m a real person operating in the world. For me to discuss the most private thing feels wrong. It feels like I’m betraying myself and my children.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
23. “I would describe myself as emotional and highly strung. If something upsets me, it really upsets me. If something makes me angry, I get really angry. But it’s all very upfront. I can’t hide it. I’m also loyal and I hope I’m fun.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
Top Nicole Kidman Quotes
24. “Ultimately, you’re left with the people you love and who love you- everything else fades into oblivion.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
25. “I’m reserved. I’m more of an introvert than an extrovert.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
26. “If I fall over and make mistakes, I’ll pick myself back up and hope for the best and try to conduct myself with as much authenticity and moral code.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
27. “It’s a very brave thing to fall in love. You have to be willing to trust somebody else with your whole being, and that’s very difficult, really difficult and very brave.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
28. “Don’t worry about something going away; enjoy it while it’s happening. And don’t worry about something that’s not even real.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
29. “I think that the most difficult thing is allowing yourself to be loved, so receiving the love and feeling like you deserve it is a pretty big struggle. I suppose that’s what I’ve learnt recently, to allow myself to be loved.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
30. “There’s no drugs, no Tom in a dress, no psychiatrists.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
Famous Nicole Kidman Quotes
31. “Vengeance is a lazy form of grief.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
32. “People say that jealousy is the greatest enemy of love. They’re wrong. The greatest enemy of love is boredom.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
33. “I’m interested in going places that I haven’t been. And I’m interesting in working with people that I feel are dangerous and sort of push me in different places.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
34. “You’re not anyone in America unless you’re on TV.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
35. “I’m a person that carries everything that happened to me in my past, with me into the future. I refuse to let it make me bitter. I still completely believe in love and I remain open to anything that will happen to me.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
36. “Acting runs through my blood. There is some sort of creative desire to express myself and I would need that outlet. Otherwise I would be a nightmare to live with.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
37. “It’s so bizarre, I’m not scared of snakes or spiders. But I’m scared of butterflies. There is something eerie about them. Something weird!” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
38. “It’s my job as an actor to commit to the role and not – through my own inhibitions – run away.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
Short Nicole Kidman Quotes
39. “I look for roles that show women as independent, informed, and free to make their own decisions.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
40. “You have to love, without judgment, every actor that you’re working with to make beauty.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
41. “And I am standing in front of my mother, and my whole life I have wanted to make my mother proud. And now I’m going to make my daughter proud.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
42. “The reality of one night, let alone that of a whole lifetime, can never be the whole truth.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
43. “It took me a very long time to heal. It was a shock to my system.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
44. “Somehow destiny comes into play. These children end up with you and you end up with them. It’s something quite magical.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
45. “Someone has to die in order that the rest of should value life more. It’s contrast.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
46. “Well, I can wear heels now.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
47. “To appreciate the success you have to have had the failures. You have to accept that it is a journey and its not just tomorrow or the next day or next year.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
48. “I dig my heels in every now and then, and think ‘I’m not going to do what’s expected or what people think is the right thing.’ So I have a little bit of that in my personality.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
49. “Actors have to protect each other in a way. The idea of humiliating another actor or being humiliated myself is devastating.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).
50. “You’re either going to walk through life and experience it fully or you’re going to be a voyeur. And I’m not a voyeur.” ~ (Nicole Kidman).