Pamela Anderson is an actress, model, television personality, and author of Canadian and American descent.
Best Pamela Anderson Quotes
1. “Love never goes away; it just changes form.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
2. “Life is like sex. It’s not always good, but its always worth trying.” ~ (Pamela Anderson Lee).
3. “Sometimes when you smile, it’s not because you’re happy. It’s because you’re strong.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
4. “Whenever I see a homeless guy, I always run back and give him money, because I think, ‘Oh my God, what if that was Jesus?’” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
5. “I’m a mother with two small children, so I don’t take as much crap as I used to.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
6. “Animals have always left me with a curiosity about human nature. I trust animals more than most people.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
7. “When I’m lonely, frustrated or hurt it usually comes from a male person and from unrequited love. I often carry that pain around with me and my ribs actually start to ache. That’s when I sit down and write.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
8. “A little bit of pain is good for you. I feel alive. Everybody needs struggle. Once you overcome an obstacle, you springboard into the future. Life is interesting and short and it’s not supposed to be easy, and if it is, you’re probably just in denial and you’re existing here like a zombie.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
9. “I was getting a little bored with my hair. It’s kind of a symbolic thing, just getting rid of the past, moving forward. It’s amazing what a reaction you get when you cut your hair.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
10. “I just want to do the least work in the least time and make the most money.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
11. “I’m on a mission to love, give as much as I can, and support people who make a difference.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
12. “It’s sad to see that something you have done or the decisions that you have made affect your children in a negative way.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
13. “Stupid Internet. I don’t know why everyone is so impressed with it.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
14. “Size does matter. There’s a lot of ways to make people feel good, but personally I think it does enhance things.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
15. “Obviously, I think being vegan is important. But no one should judge anybody. I’m not a dictator and I don’t expect anyone to be any certain way.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
16. “I have two homes in Malibu, a home in Canada that I’m building, and I just love pouring my heart out into this part of my life.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
17. “I named my sons Brandon and Dylan after the Beverly Hills 90210 characters. Both of them were born in my bathroom. I had Dylan in my tub, and he came out underwater.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
18. “PETA is such an important cause to me. The mistreatment of animals is something that just really gets me. I feel it’s really the most important part of what I do. Don’t Eat Meat! Don’t Wear Fur! I mean, there are so many other options these days.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
19. “Good Viking genes, being vegetarian and having rowdy dogs and kids definitely keep me in shape. Not eating meat gives me the energy I need to keep up with work, family and travel – I’m very active.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
20. “I don’t mind a little blood on the ice when it’s a hockey rink, but I hate seeing blood on the ice when it’s from baby seals.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
21. “I’m known for my handwritten notes.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
22. “I always think clothes make you look fat, so I prefer to be naked.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
23. “I have a soft spot for bad boys.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
24. “I love being outdoors and think a tan is very sexy. I’ll lie out on white towels strewn with pillows. I don’t like to hide under hats. If anyone knows about spending lots of the time on the beach, with kids and dogs in tow, it’s me.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
25. “I think women hide behind their hair.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
26. “I have this phobia: I don’t like mirrors. And I don’t watch myself on television. If anything comes on, I make them shut it off, or I leave the room.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
27. “Men hunt I think maybe because they have something wrong with their own equipment and they need something else to shoot.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
28. “I’ve always wanted to come here. We don’t get to hear about all the wonderful things in Israel, and just looking out my window here at the hotel and seeing the beautiful beach, my goodness, it’s gorgeous! I’m sure I’ll be going back with raving reviews.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
29. “People who wear fur smell like a wet dog if they’re in the rain. And they look fat and gross.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
30. “Basically, I’m a free spirit. I’m kind of an Everywoman.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
31. “I was afraid of staying at the Playboy Mansion; I wanted to get a footing before I ventured into a world of hedonism.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
32. “I’m sure you agree that animals should not be abused – whether they’re cats or dogs or chickens – and that stopping this abuse should be your number one priority.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
33. “I don’t wear sunscreen. I don’t have a skincare program.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
34. “I do a lot for PETA. I do a lot of things I think are really important, I volunteer at school and I’m still amazed I can pay my bills because I feel like I don’t work that much, I really don’t.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
35. “I guess ignorance is bliss – when I do interviews people always say, “Aren’t you upset that people make fun of you?” and I’m like, “Are they making fun of me?” I guess I just don’t get it.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
36. “You don’t want to have to be the man and the woman in the relationship. I always say you want a man who can fix the toilet.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
37. “In order for a man to feel whole, he needs someone to look up to and someone to look up to him.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
38. “I always think back to my childhood and I have a distinct memory of me not having any idea who I wanted to be. The funny thing is that I feel the same way now. So much time has passed and I haven’t a definitive sense of self.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
39. “My parents tried to keep me safe, but to me the world was not a safe place.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
40. “My breasts have had a brilliant career. I’ve just tagged along for the ride.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
41. “There is more to me than my boobs and my boyfriends.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
42. “Rock stars are like prophets. There’s something about somebody who can get up on a stage and sing. And then when they write you songs, forget it, okay?” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
43. “I’ve been fortunate – I haven’t had too many auditions. I slept with the right people.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
44. “There’s no way I set out to be a certain kind of symbol – the way I dress is the way I am, the way I live my life.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
45. “My favorite food city is wherever I happen to be eating. You know what they say, love the one you’re with!” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
46. “I am always the Baywatch girl at heart. The rock ‘n’ roll got harder and softer but I wouldn’t give up those times for anything.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
47. “Beauty Is the fume-track of necessity. This thought Is therapeutic. If, after several Applications, you do not find Relief, consult your family physician.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
48. “I’m a good example of someone who can come to Hollywood and keep their feet on the ground with all the rock stars, all the drama that goes with being here. It’s still important to pump your own gas and to be able to vacuum.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
49. “I laugh when I end up on the worst-dressed lists. I’m not trying to be fashionable. I know I’m kind of a cartoon character. Do people honestly think I’m wearing a kafkan in order to be fashionable?” ~ (Pamela Anderson).
50. “Every time we go by KFC, my kids ask me to honk and they yell ‘Boo’ out the window.” ~ (Pamela Anderson).