Tiger Woods is a famous professional golfer and is widely considered as one of the best golfers of all time.
Best Tiger Woods Quotes
1. “No matter how good you get you can always get better, and that’s the exciting part.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
2. “I believe that my creative mind is my greatest weapon.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
3. “I believe in myself. There’s nothing wrong with believing in myself. That’s the whole idea, is that you can always become better.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
4. “My main focus is on my game.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
5. “If you’re not nervous, it means you don’t care.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
6. “Under pressure, you can win with your mind.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
7. “We all make decisions. But in the end, our decisions make us.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
8. “Winning takes care of everything.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
9. “The greatest thing about tomorrow is, I will be better than I am today.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
10. “All I know is I’ve tried my best.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
11. “My mind is my biggest asset. I expect to win every tournament I play.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
12. “You have to look at the past in order to learn from it and move on. I’ve done a lot of reflecting over the past year. And certainly, I’ve turned the corner and am looking more toward the future in a lot of ways.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
13. “My mother’s a Buddhist. In Buddhism, if you want to achieve enlightenment, you have to do it through meditation and self-improvement through the mind. That’s something she’s passed on to me: to be able to calm myself down and use my mind as my main asset.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
14. “People don’t understand that when I grew up, I was never the most talented. I was never the biggest. I was never the fastest. I certainly was never the strongest. The only thing I had was my work ethic, and that’s been what has gotten me this far.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
Great Tiger Woods Quotes
15. “I’m going to try to keep getting better.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
16. “I have a big-picture outlook, I am willing to fall, and I understand it’s ok to fall, but I am going to get back up, I may take a step back, but in the end, I am going to take a giant leap forward.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
17. “My dad used to say, ‘Just because you dress up in a coat and tie, it doesn’t influence your intelligence.’” ~ (Tiger Woods).
18. “You’ve got to figure out what works best for you. That’s the hard part. I know I can’t play as stoic as Hogan, and I can’t talk as much as Trevino. You have to be your own person.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
19. “I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
20. “Achievements on the golf course are not what matters, decency and honesty are what matter.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
21. “I think the golf swing is all about rotation, all about trying to keep the club on plane.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
22. “I always feel pressure. If you don’t feel nervous, that means you don’t care about how you play. I care about how I perform. I’ve always said the day I’m not nervous playing is the day I quit.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
23. “Hockey is a sport for white men. Basketball is a sport for black men. Golf is a sport for white men dressed like black pimps.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
24. “And I don’t cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
25. “America’s a melting pot, all races, cultures, religious choices.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
26. “Winning is not always the barometer of getting better.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
27. “Sensationalism sells: Don’t let the facts get in the way of a good story.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
28. “The greatest thing about tomorrow is, I will be better than I am today. And that’s how I look at my life. I will be a better golfer, I will be a better person, I will be a better father, I will be a better husband, I will be a better friend. That’s the beauty of tomorrow.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
29. “I’m getting back to my old roots.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
30. “You hit a bad shot, you have to get over it right there and then so you can get focused on the next one.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
Top Tiger Woods Quotes
31. “It’s hard to believe, but anything can happen. Accidents do happen, unfortunately, it happened at the worst time.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
32. “I was unfaithful. I had affairs. I cheated.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
33. “My mother was right when she said that turning pro would take away my youth.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
34. “I got hoes in different area codes.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
35. “I owe a lot of people an apology. I hurt a lot of people. Not just my wife. My friends, my colleagues, the public, kids who looked up to me. There were a lot of people that thought I was a different person and my actions were not according to that.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
36. “Everyone wants to get a piece of me.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
37. “You can always become better.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
38. “If you can’t laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?” ~ (Tiger Woods).
39. “My dad has always taught me these words: care and share.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
40. “In order to help people, you have to first learn how to help yourself.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
41. “A lot has transpired in my life.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
42. “I miss hanging out with my friends, getting in a little trouble. I have to be so guarded now.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
43. “Talent is something you are born with, and a skill is something you develop. 99% of what you need to succeed in golf are skills.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
44. “It provides a different type of element and mental strain athletes love. That’s what makes the game of golf so special.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
45. “I felt that I had worked hard my entire life and deserved to enjoy all the temptations around me. I felt I was entitled, and thanks to money and fame, I didn’t have to go far to find them.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
46. “Education is a priority over any sport because without a mind you can’t contribute to society.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
47. “I hurt my wife, my kids, my mother, my wife’s family, my friends, my foundation and kids all around the world who admired me.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
48. “My dad has always taught me these words: care and share. That’s why we put on clinics. The only thing I can do is try to give back. If it works, it works.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
49. “I don’t get to live by different rules. The same boundaries that apply to everyone apply to me.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
50. “It is technology. They all changed to a harder golf ball, so they gave up spinning on the greens. They all changed to longer drivers, bigger heads with hotter faces and lighter shafts. The problem is, the harder you hit it, the more control you lose.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
51. “I’ve been a gamer all my life.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
52. “I’m trying as hard as I can, and sometimes things don’t go your way, and that’s the way things go.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
Famous Tiger Woods Quotes
53. “I don’t believe that human beings can achieve ultimate enlightenment, because humans have flaws.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
54. “My dad told me this: You get out of it what you put into it. If you put in effort and log your time, you’ll get the results.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
55. “I get to play golf for a living. What more can you ask for – getting paid for doing what you love.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
56. “As a child growing up, you never thought about being in a video game, then to have a game of your own and be lucky enough to set the bar with it in the gaming world, it’s a dream come true.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
57. “I chase a little white ball around and work on my farmer tan, that’s about it. I think that I’ve been lucky enough to represent some great companies, and I think maybe that’s what it is.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
58. “I wake up every day and I can’t wait to go to work, and that’s a gift. Not too many people have the opportunity to feel that way.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
59. “I stopped living according to my core values. I knew what I was doing was wrong but thought only about myself and thought I could get away with whatever I wanted to.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
Inspiring Tiger Woods Quotes
60. “I think life is all about having a balance, and trying to find equilibrium and not getting things one way or the other.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
61. “My body is a little bit sore from all of the practicing and playing and training, and your mind gets a little tired of it, too. It’s nice to be able to recharge and come back fresh for the remainder of the year.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
62. “It’s cool now to play golf.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
63. “Money and fame made me believe I was entitled. I was wrong and foolish.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
64. “I don’t want to become as good as I once was. I want to become better.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
65. “I am deeply aware of the disappointment and hurt that my infidelity has caused to so many people, most of all my wife and children.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
66. “Buddhism teaches that a craving for things outside ourselves causes an unhappy and pointless search for security. It teaches me to stop following every impulse and to learn restraint. Obviously, I lost track of what I was taught.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
67. “There’s no sense in going to a tournament if you don’t believe that you can win it. And that is the belief I have always had. And that is not going to change.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
68. “You’re going to make mistakes. The key is to learn from them as fast as possible and make changes as soon as you can. That’s not always easy to do because ego and pride get in the way, but you have to put all that aside and look at the big picture.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
69. “Nobody could have prepared me for the life I’ve had to become accustomed to.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
Short Tiger Woods Quotes
70. “If you have wind it becomes more difficult than you think.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
71. “If you’re lucky to have three close people in your life, you’re blessed.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
72. “I made my share of mistakes. People can look at that as what not to do, and if they choose to make fun of it, that’s fine. I can’t control that. All I know is that I can control myself. And at that point in my life, I wasn’t even able to do that.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
73. “If money titles meant anything, I’d play more tournaments. The only thing that means a lot to me is winning. If I have more wins than anybody else and win more majors than anybody else in the same year, then it’s been a good year.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
74. “I want to be what I’ve always wanted to be: dominant.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
75. “I don’t think you’re ever there. You never arrive, but if you do, you might as well quit because you’re already there. Can’t get any better. And as players, if you ever have that moment – you should never have that moment. You’re always trying to get better.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
76. “Well, you know, a lot of people look at the negative things, the things that they did wrong and – which I do. But I like to stress on the things I did right, because there are certain things that I like to look at from a positive standpoint that are just positive reinforcement.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
77. “I want to say to each of you, simply, and directly, I am deeply sorry for my irresponsible and selfish behavior I engaged in.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
78. “You can win all the tournaments you want, but the majors are what you’re remembered for. It’s how you’re measured as a champion in our sport. The majors are where it’s at.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
79. “The virtue of privacy is one that must be protected in matters that are intimate and within one’s own family.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
80. “A golfer should never make a mental mistake because the ball is just sitting there waiting for you to hit it.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
Powerful Tiger Woods Quotes
81. “I’ve always known where I wanted to go in life.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
82. “I’m trying as hard as I possibly can each and every day to get my life better and better and stronger. And if I win championships along the way, so be it.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
83. “As a kid, I might have been psycho, I guess, but I used to throw golf balls in the trees and try and somehow make par from them. I thought that was fun.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
84. “I don’t see myself as the Great Black Hope. I’m just a golfer who happens to be black and Asian. It doesn’t matter whether they’re white, black, brown or green.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
85. “I’m addicted. I’m addicted to golf.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
86. “I’d gotten away from my Buddhism. And I quit meditating.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
87. “In order to hit a good golf shot at that moment in time when you’re standing over the ball, you must believe that golf shot is the most important things in your life.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
88. “The key is to design great golf courses all around the world. But my plan is only to do a select few. I devote so much of my time to these. I’m kind of a hands-on kind of person. I always want to do the best that I can in all of my life and this is no different.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
89. “I love to play golf, and that’s my arena. And you can characterize it and describe it however you want, but I have a love and a passion for getting that ball in the hole and beating those guys.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
90. “I think the hardest part about Golf is being committed to your wife.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
91. “I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
92. “I’ve gotten more buff.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
93. “To have the opportunity to complete the slam at the Open at St Andrews, the home of golf, is something I will never ever forget.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
94. “For many my behavior has been a major disappointment, my behavior has caused considerable worry to my business partners, and everyone involved in my business, but most importantly to the young people we influence, I apologize.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
95. “The amount of meetings I’ve been in – people would be shocked. But that’s how you gain experience, how you can gain knowledge, being in meetings and participating. You learn and grow.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
96. “I do not look back at what might have been. If I did that, playing golf would drive me crazy.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
97. “It’s just a matter of, for me, getting my mind where it needs to be. Certainly I’ve made a lot of adjustments in my life, and I’ve gone through a lot. A lot.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
98. “Golf has made me and shaped me into the person I am here today.” ~ (Tiger Woods).
99. “I think the best thing is being able to play golf competitively for a living. Ever since I was a little boy, that’s something I’ve always wanted to do, and now I get a chance to live out my dreams.” ~ (Tiger Woods).