Joe Rogan is a popular comedian, podcaster, and UFC color commentator from the United States.
Best Joe Rogan Quotes
1. “Live your life like you’re the hero in your movie.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
2. “There’s a direct correlation between positive energy and positive results.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
3. “Build confidence and momentum with each good decision you make from here on out and choose to be inspired.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
4. “Greatness and madness are next door neighbors; and they borrow each other’s sugar. You don’t get there without the other.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
5. “If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
6. “The Universe rewards calculated risk and passion.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
7. “Choose To Be Inspired.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
8. Be the hero of your own story. ~ Joe Rogan.
9. Once you understand what excellence is all about, you see how excellence manifests itself in any discipline. ~ Joe Rogan.
10. “Excellence in anything increases your potential in everything.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
11. “Life is strange. You keep moving and keep growing. Before you know it, you look back and think, “What was that?”” ~ (Joe Rogan).
Popular Joe Rogan Quotes
12. “I realized a long time ago that instead of being jealous you can be inspired and appreciative. It carries more energy to you.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
13. “The time you spend hating on someone robs you of your own time. You are literally hating on yourself and you don’t even realize it.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
14. “That’s my only goal. Surround myself with funny people, and make sure everyone has a good time and works hard.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
15. “To really appreciate life you got to know you’re going to die.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
16. “By putting yourself in that intense form of stress, it makes regular life more peaceful.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
17. “The people I know that have the hardest time keeping it together emotionally are people that don’t workout.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
18. I’m obsessed with extreme winners because I think there’s madness to it. ~ Joe Rogan.
19. When you snatch little pieces of other people’s lives and try to palm them off as your own, that’s more disgusting than anything. ~ Joe Rogan.
20. “Jiu-Jitsu has been one of the most valuable tools I’ve ever had in my life.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
21. “A unicorn is a donkey from the future.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
22. “There’s a confidence and a mental toughness that comes from the very highest level of competition, whatever the sport is. Whether it’s boxing or wrestling, or whatever.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
Top Joe Rogan Quotes
23. “If life wasn’t real it would be the craziest psychedelic trip ever.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
24. “In order to be truly great at something you have to give into a certain amount of madness.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
25. Work for that feeling that you have accomplished something. Don’t waste your time on this earth without making a mark. ~ Joe Rogan.
26. Reality really is a theater. There’s no other way to describe it. It’s all so nonsensical, ridiculous, and chaotic. ~ Joe Rogan.
27. “Martial arts are a vehicle for developing your human potential.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
28. “We have to start treating each other as if we are treating ourselves living another life.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
29. “When someone comes along and expresses him or herself as freely as they think, people flock to it. They enjoy it.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
30. “You can’t measure what’s inside a man’s heart.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
31. “If you are the greatest, why would you go around talking about it?” ~ (Joe Rogan).
Famous Joe Rogan Quotes
32. “For many people the reason why they’re idiots is not necessarily that their brain doesn’t work well, it’s that they got in a terrible pattern.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
33. “I see martial arts as moving forms of meditation. When you’re sparring or drilling techniques, you can’t think of anything else.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
34. “When a ball goes into a net it only means something because we decided it means something. When somebody punches somebody in the face it always means something.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
35. “Teaching someone that doesn’t know something forces you to think about almost every single aspect of it, including parts of it that you could sort of take for granted.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
36. “Every single religion that has ever been on the face of the Earth, ever, is a cult. That’s all they are.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
37. Someone else’s success does not equal a failure for you. ~ Joe Rogan.
38. I never in my wildest imagination dreamed that I would somehow become a sports commentator. ~ Joe Rogan.
39. “If you attach your mind to any ideology, you’re going to be on a road, and that road may or may not lead you in a good direction. But you’re gonna stay on that road because you are attached to an ideology. It could be a terrible road, but you stick with it regardless of rational thinking.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
40. “Reality really is theater. There’s no other way to describe it. It’s all so nonsensical, ridiculous and chaotic.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
41. “Never stay in a bad marriage, and don’t hang around with psycho coke fiends.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
42. “I think it would do a lot of people good just to realize how vulnerable they are.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
43. “This country has a mental health problem disguised as a gun problem, and a tyranny problem disguised as a security problem.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
Short Joe Rogan Quotes
44. “I’ll go to church with anyone who’s willing to smoke pot and look through a telescope with me.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
45. “The people who could most benefit from the self-reflective ego-dissolving qualities of cannabis are the ones that want it to be illegal.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
46. “I’m afraid of heights. Not unreasonably, but rationally afraid of heights. I think everyone is.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
47. “The planet’s spinning a thousand miles an hour around this gigantic nuclear explosion while these people roll these machines with rubber tires over this hard surface that we’ve laid down over the planet so that we can easily move ourselves back and forth.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
48. “I want to make sure that everything that I’m creating, I’m creating it so other people get enjoyment out of it. And that’s the reward that you get for that.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
49. “People for the most part can smell lies.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
50. “The sensory deprivation chamber has been the most important tool that I’ve ever used for developing my mind.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
51. “The key to happiness doesn’t lay in numbers in a bank account but in the way we make others feel.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
52. “Faith itself is a horrible mechanism that stunts the growth of ideas. It also stunts the act of questioning, and it does this by pushing the idea that you have to have faith – and that nothing has to be proven.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
53. “Aspire to be the man you pretend to be when you’re trying to get laid.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
54. “So instead of investing your time in a passion, you’ve sold your life to work for an uncaring machine that doesn’t understand you. That’s the problem with our society. And what’s the reward? Go home and get a big TV.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
55. “It’s a very strange thing when you make nature illegal.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
56. “If you haven’t peed the bed, you haven’t taken enough chances.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
57. “I always try to look at conflicts from as many different angles as is humanly possible, and in a lot of ways there is no one answer.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
58. “One of the most fascinating lessons I’ve absorbed about life is that the struggle is good.” ~ (Joe Rogan).
So these were the 58 quotes by Joe Rogan.
If you like these quotes and sayings, then you can also read my other popular blog posts on the topics of Ramana Maharshi Quotes and Plato Quotes.