Bob Ross was an American painter and television personality.
Bob Ross is most known for his famous PBS television show ‘The Joy of Painting’
Best Bob Ross Quotes & Sayings
1. “We have no limits to our world. We’re only limited by our imagination.” ~ (Bob Ross).
2. “No pressure. Just relax and watch it happen.” ~ (Bob Ross).
3. “It’s so important to do something every day that will make you happy.” ~ (Bob Ross).
4. “Let’s build us a happy, little cloud that floats around the sky.” ~ (Bob Ross).
5. “Whatever makes you happy, you put in your world.” ~ (Bob Ross).
6. “We don’t make mistakes, just happy little accidents.” ~ (Bob Ross).
7. “Put light against light – you have nothing. Put dark against dark – you have nothing. It’s the contrast of light and dark that each give the other one meaning.” ~ (Bob Ross).
8. “Ever make mistakes in life? Let’s make them birds. Yeah, they’re birds now.” ~ (Bob Ross).
9. “It’s the imperfections that make something beautiful, that’s what makes it different and unique from everything else.” ~ (Bob Ross).
10. “Talent is a pursued interest. Anything that you’re willing to practice, you can do.” ~ (Bob Ross).
11. “There’s nothing wrong with having a tree as a friend.” ~ (Bob Ross).
12. “You can do ANYTHING you want to do-This is your World.” ~ (Bob Ross).
13. “You do your best work if you do a job that makes you happy.” ~ (Bob Ross).
14. “I guess I’m a little weird. I like to talk to trees and animals. That’s okay though; I have more fun than most people.” ~ (Bob Ross).
15. “Happy painting and God Bless, my friend.” ~ (Bob Ross).
Top Bob Ross Quotes
16. “Everyone is going to see things differently – and that’s the way it should be.” ~ (Bob Ross).
17. “Just let go – and fall like a little waterfall.” ~ (Bob Ross).
18. “I believe, I believe every day is a good day when you paint.” ~ (Bob Ross).
19. “It’s hard to see things when you’re too close. Take a step back and look.” ~ (Bob Ross).
20. “Trees don’t grow even, they don’t grow straight just however it makes them happy.” ~ (Bob Ross).
21. “The secret to doing anything is believing that you can do it. Anything that you believe you can do strong enough, you can do. Anything. As long as you believe.” ~ (Bob Ross).
22. “People might look at you a bit funny, but it’s okay. Artists are allowed to be a bit different.” ~ (Bob Ross).
23. “I don’t know if anything in nature ever grows exactly the same, but they are always exactly as the way it should be, perfectly itself.” ~ (Bob Ross).
24. “Never think about the mistakes you made. Think about the mistakes you will make.” ~ (Bob Ross).
25. “The secret to doing anything is believing you can do it.” ~ (Bob Ross).
26. “Remember, you can do anything in your world that you want to.” ~ (Bob Ross).
27. “There’s nothing in the world that breeds success like success.” ~ (Bob Ross).
28. “We don’t laugh because we feel good; we feel good because we laugh.” ~ (Bob Ross).
Famous Bob Ross Quotes
29. “Talk to the tree, make friends with it.” ~ (Bob Ross).
30. “Think about a cloud. Just float around and be there.” ~ (Bob Ross).
31. “Possessing talent is nothing more than the continuous pursuit of a life-long interest.” ~ (Bob Ross).
32. “In painting, you have unlimited power. You have the ability to move mountains. You can bend rivers. But when I get home the only thing I have power over is the garbage.” ~ (Bob Ross).
33. “We artists are a different breed of people. We’re a happy bunch.” ~ (Bob Ross).
34. “The least little bit can do so much.” ~ (Bob Ross).
35. “Oooh, if you have never been to Alaska, go there while it is still wild. My favorite uncle asked me if I wanted to go there, Uncle Sam. He said if you don’t go, you’re going to jail. That is how Uncle Sam asks you.” ~ (Bob Ross).
36. “Trees cover up a multitude of sins.” ~ (Bob Ross).
37. “I can’t think of anything more rewarding than being able to express yourself to others through painting. Exercising the imagination, experimenting with talents, being creative; these things, to me, are truly the windows to your soul.” ~ (Bob Ross).
38. “If you do too much it’s going to lose its effectiveness.” ~ (Bob Ross).
39. “Everybody has dreams. You are living the American dream, what’s wrong with pushing to secure it for everyone?” ~ (Bob Ross).
40. “If I paint something, I don’t want to have to explain what it is.” ~ (Bob Ross).
41. “All you need to paint is a few tools, a little instruction, and a vision in your mind.” ~ (Bob Ross).
42. “I stay hidden. I’m sort of hard to find.” ~ (Bob Ross).
Short Bob Ross Quotes
43. “People look at me like I’m a little strange, when I go around talking to squirrels and rabbits and stuff. That’s ok. That’s just ok.” ~ (Bob Ross).
44. “I really believe that if you practice enough you could paint the ‘Mona Lisa’ with a two-inch brush.” ~ (Bob Ross).
45. “I started painting as a hobby when I was little. I didn’t know I had any talent. I believe talent is just a pursued interest. Anybody can do what I do.” ~ (Bob Ross).
46. “Most painters want recognition, especially by their peers.” ~ (Bob Ross).
47. “I never turn down requests for interviews. I’m just rarely asked.” ~ (Bob Ross).
48. “There are thousands of very, very talented artists who will never be known, even after they are dead.” ~ (Bob Ross).
49. “Within one hour of touching the brush to canvas for the first time, my students have a total, complete painting.” ~ (Bob Ross).
50. “Use absolutely no pressure. Just like an angel’s wing.” ~ (Bob Ross).
Inspiring Bob Ross Quotes
51. “Little more black, little more blue. And we’ll just put that in using little crisscross strokes or – or little X’s, whatever you want to call them. Whatever.” ~ (Bob Ross).
52. “I have to paint fast on television because of the limited time, but I don’t want people to see what I’m showing them as work, something to worry and fret over. This is supposed to be fun.” ~ (Bob Ross).
53. “Traditionally, art has been for the select few.” ~ (Bob Ross).
54. “Let’s get crazy.” ~ (Bob Ross).
55. “Don’t be afraid to scrape the paint off and do it again. This is the way you learn, trial and error, over and over, repetition. It pays you great dividends, great, great dividends.” ~ (Bob Ross).
56. “Gotta have opposites, light and dark and dark and light, in painting. It’s like in life. Gotta have a little sadness once in awhile so you know when the good times come. I’m waiting on the good times now.” ~ (Bob Ross).
57. “If what you’re doing doesn’t make you happy, you’re doing the wrong thing.” ~ (Bob Ross).
58. “What can be painted can be punished.” ~ (Bob Ross).
59. “They say everything looks better with odd numbers of things. But sometimes I put even numbers – just to upset the critics.” ~ (Bob Ross).
60. “That’s initially what got me interested in painting, is that I could create any kind of world that I wanted. No bad stuff here. That’s why we have happy little trees, and everything’s happy here.” ~ (Bob Ross).
61. “You know me, I think there ought to be a big old tree right there. And let’s give him a friend. Everybody needs a friend.” ~ (Bob Ross).