Mark Cuban is a popular businessman, television personality, and investor.
He is the owner of the Dallas Mavericks.
Best Mark Cuban Quotes
1. “Always wake up with a smile knowing that today you are going to have fun accomplishing what others are too afraid to do.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
2. “There is only one thing in life you can control: Your own effort.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
3. “Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day to take it all away from you.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
4. I still work hard to know my business. I’m continuously looking for ways to improve all my companies, and I’m always selling. Always. ~ Mark Cuban.
5. I create offbeat advice; I don’t follow it. I rarely take third-party advice on my investments. ~ Mark Cuban.
6. I love to compete. To me, business is the ultimate sport. It’s always on. There is always someone trying to beat me. ~ Mark Cuban.
Inspiring Mark Cuban Quotes
7. “Wherever there is change, and wherever there is uncertainty, there is opportunity!” ~ (Mark Cuban).
8. “I’d rather be tired than broke!” ~ (Mark Cuban).
9. “Sweat equity is the most valuable equity there is.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
10. “Pay off your debt first. Freedom from debt is worth more than any amount you can earn.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
11. “Never follow your dreams. Follow your effort. It’s not about what you can dream of. That’s easy. It’s about whether or not it’s important enough to you to do the work to be ready to be successful in that business.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
12. “It takes time, it’s a grind. There are no shortcuts. You’ve got to grind and grind.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
13. “Perfectionism is the enemy of profitability.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
14. “Time is the most valuable asset you don’t own.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
Popular Mark Cuban Quotes
15. “The only thing in your control is effort. That’s all, and that’s everything.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
16. The best way to predict the future is to invent it. ~ Mark Cuban.
17. There are no shortcuts. You have to work hard, and try to put yourself in a position where if luck strikes, you can see the opportunity and take advantage of it. ~ Mark Cuban.
18. If you can sell, you’ll never be unemployed. ~ Mark Cuban.
19. I worked hard and smarter than most people in the businesses I have been in. ~ Mark Cuban.
20. “Doesn’t matter if the glass is half-empty or half-full. All that matters is that you are the one pouring the water.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
21. “I was lucky. I grew up knowing that hard work and smart work has a greater impact on results than being passionate about something.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
22. “It’s not in the dreaming, it’s in the doing.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
23. “Time is the most valuable asset you don’t own. You may or may not realize it yet, but how you use or don’t use your time is going to be the best indication of where your future is going to take you.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
24. “If you really want to know where your destiny lies, look at where you apply your time.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
Top Mark Cuban Quotes
25. “It doesn’t matter how many times you fail. You only have to be right once and then everyone can tell you that you are an overnight success.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
26. “Love what you do or don’t do it.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
27. “There is no sport as competitive as business. It’s 24 by 7 by 365 by forever.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
28. “Always look for the fool in the deal. If you don’t find one, it’s you.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
29. “Today is the youngest you will ever be. Live like it.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
30. “A long list. From getting cut from the high school basketball team, to getting fired from jobs, getting credit cards rejected and cut up. Rejection has only been a distraction, not a roadblock. “Every no gets me closer to a yes,” was the saying I used to use.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
31. “Everyone has ideas. The first step is to learn more about your industry than anyone in the world. Otherwise there is a good chance that the lady that knows it better than you is going to kick your a**. Then you just have to go for it. No excuses. Just work your a** off.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
32. “I’m always afraid of failing. It’s great motivation to work harder.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
33. “Sales Cure All. Know how your company will make money and how you will actually make sales.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
34. “Expect the unexpected, and always be ready – everyone has inside them what it takes to be successful. You just have to be ready to unleash it when the opportunity presents itself.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
35. “Relaxing is for the other guy.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
Famous Mark Cuban Quotes
36. “Do the work. Out-work. Out-think. Out-sell your expectations. There are no shortcuts.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
37. “Money is a scoreboard where you can rank how you’re doing against other people.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
38. “Focus on building the best possible business. If you are great, people will notice and opportunities will appear.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
39. “Business is the ultimate sport. In business, as in sport, the one thing you can control is effort.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
40. “I don’t care what anyone says. Being rich is a good thing.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
41. “What I’ve learned is that if you really want to be successful at something, you’ll find that you put the time in. You won’t just ask somebody if it’s a good idea, you’ll go figure out if it’s a good idea.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
42. “Creating opportunities means looking where others are not.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
Short Mark Cuban Quotes
43. “One thing we can all control is effort.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
44. “Because if you’re prepared and you know what it takes, it’s not a risk. You just have to figure out how to get there. There is always a way to get there.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
45. “Never follow your dreams. Follow your effort.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
46. “Treat your customers like they own you. Because they do.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
47. “Forget about finding your passion. Instead, focus on finding big problems.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
48. “Make your product easier to buy than your competition, or you will find your customers buying from them, not you.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
49. “If it had anything to do with the PC or networking industry I was on top of it. I bought manuals. I read every book and magazine. Then I would get involved with industry conferences and put myself out there.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
50. “Find something you love to do. If you don’t make money at it, at least you love going to work.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
51. “It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
52. “The beauty of success, whether it’s finding the girl of your dreams, the right job or financial success, is that it doesn’t matter how many times you have failed, you only have to be right once.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
53. “Once you have found out what you love to do, there is only one goal: to be the best in the world at it.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
54. “Do your homework and know your business better than anyone. Otherwise, someone who knows more and works harder will kick your a**.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
55. “Learn to sell. In business you’re always selling: to your prospects, investors and employees. To be the best salesperson put yourself in the shoes of the person to whom you’re selling. Don’t sell your product. Solve their problems.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
56. “If you don’t follow the stock market, you are missing some amazing drama.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
57. “Don’t start a company unless it’s an obsession and something you love. If you have an exit strategy, it’s not an obsession.” ~ (Mark Cuban).
So these were the 57 quotes by Mark Cuban.
If you like these quotes and sayings, then you can also read my other popular blog posts on the topics of Steve Jobs quotes and Bill Gates quotes.