Daniel Radcliffe is an English actor who is best known for his role as Harry Potter in the Harry Potter movie series.
Best Daniel Radcliffe Quotes
1. “Working hard is important. But there is something that matters even more, believing in yourself.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
2. “Don’t try too hard to be something you’re not.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
3. “Personally, I prefer the dark side.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
4. “You don’t have to be gay to be a supporter- you just have to be a human.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
5. “There’s no shame in enjoying the quiet life.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
6. “I think honesty is the most heroic quality one can aspire to.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
7. “Go boldly and honestly through the world. Learn to love the fact that there is nobody else quite like you.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
8. “If I die on a film set when I’m 80, I’ll be happy with that.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
9. “I will never, ever do a film as successful as the Harry Potter series. But neither will anyone else.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
10. “People tell me I look mournful. They say, ‘Cheer up, Dan, it’s not that bad!’ Sometimes I just look into space, which freaks people out. If I was ever required to do anything other than look haunted, I could. I’m a happy person.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
11. “Some people think I am gay, which I think is awesome.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
12. “I’m not clumsy, I’m just accident prone.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
13. “There’s never enough time to do nothing!” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
Top Daniel Radcliffe Quotes
14. “I’m very proud of being Jewish. It means I have a good work ethic, and you get Jewish humour and you’re allowed to tell Jewish jokes.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
15. “England is my home. London is my home. New York feels like, if I have to spend a year living in an unfamiliar city, this is a pretty lovely one to spend a year in, but I will be going home at the end of it, certainly.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
16. “I think Harry Potter’s very important. Every opportunity I will get for the rest of my life, I would not have got if it wasn’t for Harry Potter. And it would be height of ingratitude if I was ever anything but proud to be associated with these films.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
17. “I was very sad to leave Harry Potter but equally there will be an element of excitement about the idea that a script might come in and I don’t have to go: “I’m sorry, I’m kind of busy for the next four years.” The idea of that is quite exciting.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
18. “I have a very busy personality.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
19. “I’m an atheist, and a militant atheist when religion starts impacting on legislation.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
20. “Though I am not religious in the least, I am very proud to be Jewish.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
21. “I was very much a product of the public-school system. There was only one other kid in my class who had parents not involved in the stock market or law.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
22. “The best thing I’ve learned is, if you’re going out, never go out alone – you leave yourself vulnerable. If you’ve got someone else there you trust, they can say, be wary of that person. I probably used to be too trusting of people.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
23. “What I love about the gay thing is that every single person I type into Google, it doesn’t matter if it’s Florence Welch, anybody, if you are not being called gay you don’t have a career. That’s my theory!” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
24. “There are two types of poets: People who write poetically about their lives, and poets that live poetically and write about it.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
Famous Daniel Radcliffe Quotes
25. “I feel very English in a suit. There’s something about being in a suit abroad, particularly in America, that feels empowering.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
26. “I’m not an easy person to love. There are lots of times when I’m a very good boyfriend, but there are times when I’m useless. I mean, I’m a mess around the house. I talk nonstop. I become obsessed with things.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
27. “The Master and Margarita is my favorite. To me it’s the greatest exploration of the human imagination.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
28. “There is something inherently valuable about being a misfit. It’s not to say that every person who has artistic talent was a social outcast, but there is definitely a value for identifying yourself differently and being proud that you are different.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
29. “Being in Harry Potter is like being in the Mafia. Once you are in, you are never really out.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
30. “People do incredible things for love, particularly for unrequited love.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
31. “I’m not much of a cake person.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
32. “Yes, gay marriage is about symbolically blessing a relationship, but the larger issue is about transmitting a fundamental message about equality. Gay people should have equality in law everywhere.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
Popular Daniel Radcliffe Quotes
33. “Poetry is something I love to do. Good poetry has an amazing ability to be communicative before it’s even understood. I get emotional just from the beauty of words.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
34. “I’m very comfortable discussing my personal life, because it’s so boring.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
35. “Being self-critical is good; being self-hating is destructive. There’s a very fine line there somewhere, and I walk it carefully.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
36. “I know me, and I know that I’m not somebody that particularly merits a lot of screaming and shouting. And there’s nothing special about me as opposed to hundreds of thousands of other people everywhere.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
37. “I definitely think that theatre is something I’ll keep coming back to in my career for as long as I can. I also think theatre’s something you have to be very fit to do. I am fairly fit, but I don’t think I could do it all the time.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
38. “I know I’m not a coal miner, but I do long hours and I never complain, and there is nowhere else I’d rather be. So, yeah, that’s how I’d define myself. I want to do it right, and prove people wrong once and for all about the myth of child stars.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
39. “A friend often says I’m an old man in a young man’s husk. I like that. I am old-fashioned in some ways.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
40. “I’m not a religious person. My mom was of Jewish blood and my dad was Protestant.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
41. “I’m a serial monogamist. I’m not one of those people that can date loads of people at the same time, it’s all too complicated.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
42. “I think I’m a tiny bit like Harry ’cos I’d like to have an owl. Yeah, that’s the tiny bit, actually.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
43. “When you’re in the position I’m in, you have two options: you can either shut yourself off from everybody, from the world, and not live a full life. Or you welcome everybody into your life and occasionally somebody will try to take advantage.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
44. “It’s important to say that the more challenging a scene is, in a way, the more fun it is because the more of my job I get to do.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
Inspiring Daniel Radcliffe Quotes
45. “My idea of relaxation is not lying down by a beach. I have to move around, do stuff. Though I’m a massive quiz show person.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
46. “When you’re seventeen to early twenties, that’s the time you’re trying to work out who you are. If you’re trying to make some kind of artistic or creative impact, that’s the age when you start to figure out how to do that.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
47. “There’s no blueprint for where I should be. I see myself as a young, good actor who still has a lot to learn. There’s nobody at any point in their career who is the finished article.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
48. “I’m also a fan of ridiculously colored and patterned socks.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
49. “Some people are asking me questions like this is a more shocking subject, which is so strange.” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).
50. “How irritating it must be for people, to be bombarded with me!” ~ (Daniel Radcliffe).