Dr. Seuss was a famous children’s book author, cartoonist, illustrator and poet.
Best Dr. Seuss Quotes
1. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
2. “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
3. “Why fit in when you were born to stand out?” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
4. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And you are the one who’ll decide where to go.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
5. You’ll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut.” ~ Dr. Seuss.
6. “Think and wonder, wonder and think.” ~ Dr. Seuss.
7. “Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
8. “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
9. “You have to be odd to be number one.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
10. “Kid, you’ll move mountains.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
11. “Reading can take you places you have never been before.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
12. “If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it’d be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
Popular Dr. Seuss Quotes
13. “Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
14. “Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
15. “I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
16. “Today is your day, your mountain is waiting. So get on your way.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
17. “You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
18. “He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
19. “Remember me and smile, for it’s better to forget than to remember me and cry.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
20. “Being crazy isn’t enough.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
21. “Congratulations! Today is your day!” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
22. “It’s not about what it is, it’s about what it can become.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
23. “People who mind don’t matter. But people who matter don’t mind.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
24. “You can find magic wherever you look. Sit back and relax, all you need is a book.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
25. “Today I shall behave, as if this is the day I will be remembered.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
26. “Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
Top Dr. Seuss Quotes
27. “Only you can control your future.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
28. “Oh the places you’ll go! There is fun to be done! There are points to be scored. There are games to be won. And the magical things you can do with that ball will make you the winning-est winner of all.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
29. “A life with love will have some thorns, but a life without love will have no roses. To the world, you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
30. “I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees for the trees have no tongues.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
31. “I am weird, you are weird. Everyone in this world is weird. One day two people come together in mutual weirdness and fall in love.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
32. “Oh the places you’ll go! There is fun to be done!” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
33. “I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I’ve bought a big bat. I’m all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
34. “How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
Famous Dr. Seuss Quotes
35. “I’m afraid that sometimes you’ll play lonely games too. Games you can’t win ‘cause you’ll play against you.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
36. “Congratulations! Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places! You’re off and away!” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
37. “Fill your house with stacks of books, in all the crannies and all the nooks.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
38. “The Lorax: Which way does a tree fall? The Once-ler: Uh, down? The Lorax: A tree falls the way it leans. Be careful which way you lean.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
39. “If you never did you should. These things are fun and fun is good.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
40. “Read. Travel. Read. Ask. Read. Learn. Read. Connect. Read.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
41. “It is better to know how to learn than to know.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
Short Dr. Seuss Quotes
42. “Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!”
43. “Don’t give up! I believe in you all. A person’s a person, no matter how small! And you very small persons will not have to die If you make yourselves heard! So come on, now, and TRY!” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
44. “A person’s a person, no matter how small.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
45. “Don’t live to please everyone. Embrace those who enjoy your company and to hell with the haters.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
46. “And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed!” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
47. “Step with care and great tact. And remember life’s a great balancing act.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
48. “You’ll be on your way up! You’ll be seeing great sights! You’ll join the high fliers who soar to high heights.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
49. “It’s opener, out there, in the wide, open air.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
50. “All alone! Whether you like it or not, alone is something you’ll be quite a lot!” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
51. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
52. “When something bad happens you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you.” ~ (Dr. Seuss).
So these were the 52 quotes by Dr. Seuss.