Hulk Hogan is a famous retired professional wrestler and television personality from the United States.
Best Hulk Hogan Quotes
1. “I fear no man, no beast or evil, brother.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
2. “Train. Say your prayers. Eat your vitamins.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
3. “Negativity and Hulkamania – 2 things that don’t go together.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
4. “I woke up and realized life is great and people are awesome and life is worth living.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
5. You need to know the whole picture of this business. ~ Hulk Hogan.
6. “Well, you know somethin’, Mean Gene…” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
7. “When you’re nWo, you’re nWo for life.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
8. “To all my little Hulkamaniacs, say your prayers, take your vitamins and you will never go wrong.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
9. “Be a father first. Don’t put a priority of being a friend with your wife first, or a friend with your kids first.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
10. “In the ring, it’s fun to be the bad guy, but 24 hours a day, when you have to talk to kids, and you see Make-A-Wish kids that love you, the bad guy stuff is not fun. I’d rather be a good guy 24 hours a day than a bad guy just for a few minutes in the ring.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
Popular Hulk Hogan Quotes
11. “I feel really good right now. It will really be a tough decision. It’s so hard to give up what you love doing. Hanging up the boots will not be an easy thing to do.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
12. “People are really nice in the world. The majority of every single person I meet is really nice. Some people get excited, and some people freak out when they accidentally run into me, but across the board most people are really nice, so I just like to treat people how they treat me.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
13. “If I do hit that rope and do a hop, skip and a jump and get up as high as I can, I’m just going to hold my breath, because I know I’m going to hear all kinds of scar tissue popping.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
14. “I’m real good with math, with numbers, like my dad was. I’m pretty much dialed in.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
15. “Everybody’s out there wrestling like a robot.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
16. “I’m the man that made wrestling famous.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
17. “The only time I’m not Hulk Hogan is when I’m behind closed doors because as soon as I walk out the front door, and somebody says hello to me, I can’t just say ‘hello’ like Terry. When they see me, they see the blond hair, the mustache, and the bald head, they instantly think Hulk Hogan.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
18. “It’s amazing that even though I’ve lost everything else, I still have wrestling.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
19. “The best wrestlers, whether its a Hulk Hogan or a Rey Mysterio, are the ones who have psychology and can understand this business.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
20. “I train all the time and the weird thing is I’m in the gym with people between 20 and 25 years old and I look in the mirror and I look better than they do and they are young kids – either they haven’t trained hard enough or they aren’t serious enough.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
21. “I’ve been around so long and no matter if I’ve done good things or bad things, or my personal life has been good or bad, the fans have always stuck with me.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
Top Hulk Hogan Quotes
22. “A lot of people didn’t realize that with the carpet being pulled out from under me in such a short time frame I got to such a bad place.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
23. “If anybody dared say wrestling was fake, you’d punch ’em. And you never used the word show. If you used the word show it was an insult.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
24. “When the script for ‘The Wrestler’ kept coming to me I said, this movie is so good if you put me in the film as a wrestler people are going to say, ‘No credibility, Hulk Hogan isn’t a good actor,’ whatever Hollywood thinks of me.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
25. “We’re probably the opposite of the Osbournes. We run a very tight ship.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
26. “Then as I was wrestling as Terry Boulder. I was on a talk show with Lou Ferrigno, and I was actually bigger than he was! I went back to the dressing room that night and all of the wrestlers go ‘Oh my God you’re bigger than the hulk on TV’ so they started calling me Terry ‘The Hulk’ Boulder.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
27. “I’m real critical of myself and if I take the bandana off my head I’m completely bald headed and go from being 58 to looking 68 instantly.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
28. “You can have a wrestling idea, but you need to have these momentum-shifting moves. We had the Hulkamania movement, then it shifted to the beer-drinking, Stone Cold era, we reinvented the business with growing the black beard and becoming the bad guy, what’s that next level.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
29. “As far as my divorce goes, I love my family and I love my wife to death and I just don’t know what tomorrow’s going to bring.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
Famous Hulk Hogan Quotes
30. “Hopefully I can become the Babe Ruth of the World Wrestling Federation and be the champion at the same time.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
31. “I’ve been knocked out a few times, but I have no idea how many concussions I’ve ever had.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
32. “The fans know what’s happened to me over the past couple of years. I lost my family. I pretty much got devastated financially and the fans know that I’ve had some hard times – and that’s the nature of loyal fans. They want to see the people that they love and believe in get back on their feet.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
33. “I used to be a session musician before I was a wrestler. I played bass guitar. I was big pals with Lars Ulrich and he asked me if I wanted to play bass with Metallica in their early days but it didn’t work out.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
34. “Wrestling needs to be about the art form again. It needs to be about painting a picture and having a really good match.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
35. “After watching wrestling for 20 years, I thought I had enough confidence to do it. There were no wrestling schools at the time.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
36. “When you start out in the wrestling business, you make a lot of mistakes, tripping over your own feet and looking like a fool.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
37. “I’d like to be the John Wayne of the ’90s. Not in terms of being the macho guy, but as a solid male leading character. Making an action-adventure comedy that kids can see with their families is a natural extension of what I did in wrestling.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
38. “I promised each and every Hulkamaniac when I went to that great battlefield in the sky I would bring the WWF title with me.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
39. “We’re the greatest athletes in the world without a doubt.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
40. “People always expect Hulk Hogan to be standing up straight, or to have the bandanna on, or to not have my arms covered up. If I have an extra large shirt on people go ‘oh yeah you look small.’ It kind of ruins the mystique.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
Short Hulk Hogan Quotes
41. “I love to give the fans what they want. They’re what I miss most when I’m not wrestling. That time in the ring is like being in heaven for me.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
42. “I know what happens every time I get in front of a UK crowd – they just go nuts and they are so nice and excited and crazy and they won’t sit down.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
43. “I’m 58 years old and I just went through 8 back surgeries. They started cutting on me in February 2009, and I was basically bed ridden for almost two years. I got a real dose of reality that if you don’t have your health, you don’t have anything.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
44. “I’ve always felt from everyone I talk to that the fans feel like I’m tangible and they can talk to me and they know me.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
45. “If I have a problem with someone I talk about them. I don’t pick on their kids.” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
46. “Whatcha gonna do, when Hulkamania runs wild on you!” ~ (Hulk Hogan).
So these were the 46 quotes by Hulk Hogan.