Lindsay Lohan is an actress, singer, entrepreneur, and television personality from the United States.
Lohan was born and reared in New York, and at the age of three, she was signed to Ford Models.
Her debut came in the Walt Disney Pictures film The Parent Trap, after she had been a regular on the television soap opera Another World since she was ten years old.
Following the popularity of the film, she appeared in Life-Size (2000) and Get a Clue (2002) for television, as well as Freaky Friday (2003) and Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (2004) for the big screen.
We have selected some of the best quotes from Lindsay Lohan for you.
Best Lindsay Lohan Quotes
1. “I hate children! I hate them all!” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
2. “I don’t care what anyone says.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
3. “I’m not that girl from Freaky Friday any more! I’m a real adult. In fact, I hate children! I hate them all!” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
4. “There’s a way of dealing with hardships that are healthier than going out. That’s what I’ve learned.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
5. “I love my red hair. It makes me spunkier.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
6. “Substance abuse is a disease which doesn’t go away overnight. I’m working hard to overcome it. I did fail my recent drug test. I’m prepared to face the consequences.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
7. “It is clear to me that my life has become completely unmanageable because I am addicted to alcohol and drugs.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
8. “To be able to have an effect on someone’s life is extraordinary.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
9. “It’s so weird that I went to rehab. I always said that I would die before I went to rehab. But I thought, ‘I’m going to stay here tonight.’ And I stayed there for a month. It was great.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
10. “During the past five years, I’ve learned that time flies faster than you think, and because you only live once you have to learn from your mistakes, live your dreams and be accountable.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
11. “How can you not like Britney Spears?” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
12. “I think my biggest focus for myself is learning how to continue to get through the trauma that my father has caused in my life.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
13. “My motto is: Live every day to the fullest – in moderation.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
14. “It was the first time I realized that absolute reality could be so much more fun than fantasy.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
Top Lindsay Lohan Quotes
15. “I’m my own person, and people can say whatever they want. I’m still going to be the person that I am.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
16. “I say too much sometimes, but I’m honest, that’s the important thing.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
17. “I’m not skinny for the wrong reasons. It’s not because I’m bulimic or anorexic or doing drugs. Compared to a lot of actresses my age, I’m actually overweight.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
18. “Love is dangerous in the best way possible.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
19. “My little sister Aliana’s opinions are the most important to me. She says, ‘I want to look like you, you’re so pretty!’ But she is very beautiful and so she is trouble in the making! She wants to do what I do. I’m like her second mother and I am very protective of her.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
20. “If you’re fighting with your boyfriend, you can go to the movies and cry it out and leave happy because the ending of the film is happy.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
21. “I live without regrets. There are certain things I have done, mistakes that I made, that I would change, but I don’t regret them at all, because I’ve learnt from them.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
Famous Lindsay Lohan Quotes
22. “On a day when you’re tired, it’s important to just say good morning to everyone so they’re kind of aware that it’s gonna be a good day. Jamie Lee Curtis told me that.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
23. “Beauty is grace and confidence. I’ve learned to accept and appreciate what nature gave me.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
24. “I saw my whole life in front of me, and I had to let go of past things that I was trying to hold on to that were dark in my life.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
25. “Thank you Prince for all of your inspiration and sharing your incredible talents with the world. You will be incredibly missed.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
26. “No one is perfect. It’s not interesting to be perfect.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
27. “Life is full of risks anyway; why not take them?” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
28. “Marriage is a big deal, but who’s to say I’m not going to pull a Vegas and get married to see what it’s like for a minute?” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
29. “I’m 20 years old. I like to party as much as anyone my age. Going clubbing is my way of relaxing or releasing a lot of stress. I don’t feel that I should have to justify that part of my life. I don’t know that I’m necessarily an addict.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
30. “Say ‘no’ more than ‘yes,’ and just make sure you surround yourself with good people.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
31. “I don’t know if I am cut out to playing a bad character or not – I really should give it a shot. I would like to play the voice of a baddie, but that’s really just a cop-out!” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
Popular Lindsay Lohan Quotes
32. “When I was a kid, I thought movie stars were women and men who were in these great films that we still look at now. But I don’t think there are too many films coming out these days that we’re going to look at in the future and say, ‘This is one of the great ones.’” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
33. “I know that in my past I was young and irresponsible – but that’s what growing up is. You learn from your mistakes.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
34. “I hate it when people call me a teen queen.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
35. “I write a lot of lyrics and I’m involved in the producing process, because it’s like, if I’m singing it, I want it to be something that I can relate to.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
36. “I am happy being able to play roles with people my age because once you do something really mature there is no turning back.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
37. “I would switch roles with Madonna for a day. Or if Audrey Hepburn was still alive, Audrey Hepburn. I love Audrey Hepburn. She’s one of my idols, also.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
38. “I think that occasionally running away and crashing where people can’t find you is important.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
39. “It’s funny because being comedic and happy and lighthearted is who I am as a person, so they’re easier emotions for me to connect with.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
40. “It’s my body. And I like my body. And I like my breasts. And no, they’re not fake.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
Inspiring Lindsay Lohan Quotes
41. “I never rebelled against my parents – I worked hard, I was responsible, and I didn’t go to high-school parties.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
42. “When I did ‘Parent Trap,’ I was ten. I was thrown off by the whole fame thing.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
43. “I’m an angel compared to some of my friends.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
44. “So many people preach that they love fashion, but really it’s what I live for!” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
45. “When someone tells me not to do something, I’ll do it more.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
46. “I did get to work with Anthony Hopkins on ‘The Human Stain.’ If I ever manage to accomplish a quarter of what he’s achieved, I’ll have had one hell of a career.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
47. “People go to college to find who they are as a person and find what they want to do in life, and I kind of already know that so it would be like I’d be taking a step back or something.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
48. “I’m a Cancer, which means I’m maternal and emotional. So in relationships I’m screwed.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
49. “I think it’s a lot more interesting to watch a character go through a transition in a movie. You love her and then you almost want to not like her because she gets mean and gets ‘lost’ and everything.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).
50. “I’m at my happiest when I’m on a movie set. It’s like therapy for me.” ~ (Lindsay Lohan).