Neville Goddard was an American author who specialized in biblical studies, mysticism, and self-help.
I have collected a list of best quotes from Neville Goddard for you.
Best Neville Goddard Quotes
1. “If you will assume your desire and live there as though it were true, no power on earth can stop it from becoming a fact.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
2. “Feeling is the secret.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
3. “Believe that you are what you want to be.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
4. “Each person is born with an infinite power, against which no earthly force is of the slightest significance.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
5. “Have faith in your imagined act.” – Neville Goddard.
6. “All you can possibly need or desire is already yours. Call your desires into being by imagining and feeling your wish fulfilled.” – Neville Goddard.
7. “Everything depends upon our attitude towards ourselves. That which we will not affirm as true of ourselves cannot develop in our life.” – Neville Goddard.
8. “Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” – Neville Goddard.
9. “To reach a higher level of being, you must assume a higher concept of yourself.” – Neville Goddard.
10. “Imagination is seeing with the eye of God.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
11. “Health, wealth, beauty, and genius are not created; they are only manifested by the arrangement of your mind-that is, by your concept of yourself, and your concept of yourself is all that you accept and consent to as true.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
Motivational Neville Goddard Quotes
12. “The world is a mirror, forever reflecting what you are doing, within yourself.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
13. “Truth depends upon the intensity of imagination, not upon facts.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
14. “Capture the feeling associated with your realized wish by assuming the feeling that would be yours were you already in possession of the thing you desire, and your wish will objectify itself.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
15. Don’t condemn yourself for the state into which you have fallen. If you don’t like it, move into another.” – Neville Goddard.
16. “Begin with self.” – Neville Goddard.
17. “The circumstances of your life reflect what you have been saying.” – Neville Goddard.
18. “Our inner conversations represent in various ways the world we live in.” – Neville Goddard.
19. “The cornerstone on which all things are based is man’s concept of himself.” – Neville Goddard.
20. “Man’s chief delusion is his conviction that there are causes other than his own state of consciousness.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
Inspiring Neville Goddard Quotes
21. “It is not what you want that you attract, you attract what you believe to be true.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
22. “You are already that which you want to be, and your refusal to believe this is the only reason you do not see it.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
23. “The difference between feeling yourself in action, here and now, and visualizing yourself in action, as though you were on a motion-picture screen, is the difference between success and failure.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
24. “The journey of life is a mental one, which is taking place in the sea of illusion.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
25. “Dream better than the best you know.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
26. “Be careful of your moods and feelings, for there is an unbroken connection between your feelings and your visible world.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
27. “When you attain the control of the internal direction of your attention, you will no longer stand in shallow water but will launch out into the deep of life.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
28. “Nothing comes from without. All things come from within.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
Famous Neville Goddard Quotes
29. “A change of circumstance happens as a result of a change in your state of consciousness.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
30. “If you do not feel natural about what you want to be, you will not be it.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
31. “Do not waste one moment in regret, for to think feelingly of the mistakes of the past is to re-infect yourself.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
32. “Whatever you desire, believe that you have received it, and you will.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
33. “Listen closely to your invisible thoughts. What do you hear? What are your words implying? That is their potency. What do you want? Name it and rearrange the structure of your mind to imply you no longer desire it, because you already have it!” ~ (Neville Goddard).
34. “Live your life in a sublime spirit of confidence and determination.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
35. “There is no limit to your creative power.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
36. “Your inner being is he who men call God.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
37. “Whenever your feeling is in conflict with your wish, feeling will be the victor.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
38. “Stop trying to change the world since it is only the mirror. Man’s attempt to change the world by force is as fruitless as breaking a mirror in the hope of changing his face. Leave the mirror and change your face. Leave the world alone and change your conceptions of yourself.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
39. “I AM is a feeling of permanent awareness. The very center of consciousness is the feeling of I AM. I may forget who I am, where I am, what I am, but I cannot forget that I Am. The awareness of being remains, regardless of the degree of forgetfulness of who, where, and what I am.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
40. “Faith is being loyal to you unseen reality within.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
41. “Become aware of what you are thinking and you will recognize a law between your mood and your surrounding circumstances.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
Inspirational Neville Goddard Quotes
42. “To desire a state is to have it.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
43. “If you judge after appearances, you will continue to be enslaved by the evidence of your senses.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
44. “The ideal you seek and hope to attain will not manifest itself, will not be realized by you, until you have imagined that you are already that ideal.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
45. “Your opinion of yourself is your most important viewpoint. You are infinitely greater than you think you are.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
46. “There is nothing more important than developing your imagination to transform your life from the inside world of your thoughts and feelings to the outside world of your results and manifestations.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
47. “Because of your belief in external things you think power into them by transferring the power that you are to the external thing. Realize you yourself are the power you have mistakenly given to outer conditions.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
48. “I imagine that people see me as they would see me if I were the man that I want to be.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
49. “To be conscious of being poor while praying for riches is to be rewarded with that which you are conscious of being, namely, poverty. Prayers to be successful must be claimed and appropriated. Assume the positive consciousness of the thing desired.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
50. “Command any idea to clothe itself in form.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
Ultimate Neville Goddard Quotes
51. “The world is yourself pushed out. Ask yourself what you want and then give it to yourself! Do not question how it will come about; just go your way knowing that the evidence of what you have done must appear, and it will.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
52. “A change of feeling is a change of destiny.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
53. “The great secret is a controlled imagination and a well-sustained attention, firmly and repeatedly focused on the object to be accomplished.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
54. “NOTHING is impossible to you.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
55. “Assume the feeling of your wish fulfilled and observe the route that your attention follows.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
56. “Change your conception of yourself and you will automatically change the world in which you live. Do not try to change people; they are only messengers telling you who you are. Revalue yourself and they will confirm the change.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
57. “Praying, is recognizing yourself to be that which you desire to be, rather than begging God for that which you desire.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
58. “Your assumption, to be effective, cannot be a single isolated act, it must be a maintained attitude of the wish fulfilled.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
59. “Man moves in a world that is nothing more or less than his consciousness objectified.” ~ (Neville Goddard).
60. “The law operates by faith. If you believe, no effort is necessary to see the fulfillment of your every desire.” ~ (Neville Goddard).