Ronaldinho is a retired professional footballer from Brazil.
He is widely recognized as one of the finest players of his generation, and many believe him to be one of the greatest players of all time.
Ronaldinho won the Ballon d’Or and two FIFA World Player of the Year awards.
He was a global soccer star who primarily played as an attacking midfielder but occasionally as a winger.
Due to his agility, speed, and dribbling ability, as well as his use of trickery, feints, overhead kicks, no-look passes, and accuracy from free-kicks, he was famous for his technical talents and inventiveness.
We have selected some of the best quotes from this great footballer Ronaldinho for you.
Best Ronaldinho Quotes
1. “I learned all about life with a ball at my feet.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
2. “Our confidence comes from our preparation.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
3. “My heroes were always soccer players.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
4. “I am ugly, but what I do have is charm.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
5. “God gives gifts to everyone, some can write, some can dance. He gave me the skill to play football and I am making the most of it.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
6. “A lot of the moves I make originate from futsal. It’s played in a very small space, and the ball control is different in futsal. And to this day my ball control is pretty similar to a futsal player’s control.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
7. “It is not just about the money, it is about what you achieve on the pitch.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
8. “No matter who you are, it’s the simple things in life that lead you to believe that you can achieve anything.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
9. “If you’re playing for five hours you don’t want to score goals all the time and I loved dribbling. I could score a goal, but I preferred to dribble.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
10. “I helped Messi and I know he will do the same with Neymar.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
11. “I would like my Dad to be alive so he could see what I am.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
Popular Ronaldinho Quotes
12. “Football is about joy. It’s about dribbling. I favour every idea that makes the game beautiful. Every good idea has to last.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
13. “I have the chance to do for a living what I like the most in life, and that’s playing football. I can make people happy and enjoy myself at the same time.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
14. “The toughest opponents for me are the defenders who are tough in the way they play – where you can’t see a way through.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
15. “My game is based on improvisation. Often a forward does not have the time to think too much. You have a second, rarely more, to decide whether to dribble, shoot or pass to the right or left. It is instinct that gives the orders.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
16. “I think each player has an individual style. Each is concerned with giving the best to his team, and I think my best talent is dribbling and setting up goal situations, giving an assist or deceiving one of the other team’s players.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
17. “I still have a video of my father, which I watch before every game I play for Brazil. It gives me strength, makes me determined.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
18. “Paolo Maldini and John Terry are two of the toughest men I have met on the field.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
19. “No one has nicer teeth than me. Why would anyone laugh at my lovely teeth?” ~ (Ronaldinho).
20. “It doesn’t change much for me really and my motivation remains the same – to create a beautiful future with Barcelona, winning many titles.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
Top Ronaldinho Quotes
21. “I am passionate about music – and people think because I go to places where I can enjoy music I have to be partying. It isn’t true.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
22. “Brazil goes into every World Cup expecting to win – so when it is in Brazil it is expected even more. You can’t understand what the World Cup means to our country.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
23. “My best has to be for Barcelona against Villarreal in 2006 – that is the one I am asked most about, and it is the one I am most proud of. Xavi chipped the ball to me, I chested it down, twisted and hit an overhead kick. It was the final goal in a 4-0 win.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
24. “I have never imagined doing anything other than football, but now, thinking about it coldly, if I hadn’t been a footballer, I would have been a musician.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
Famous Ronaldinho Quotes
25. “Of course, I follow Bollywood. In fact, it’s widely followed in Brazil.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
26. “When I got to the senior national team, there was another Ronaldo, so they started calling me Ronaldinho because I was younger.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
27. “Henry is a beautiful player and has got complete technique, I adore watching him. I respect him very much as a man and as a footballer. He reminds me of myself.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
28. “Ashley Cole is a fantastic defender. I have seen him keep the best players in the world quiet.” ~ (Ronaldinho).