Ronaldinho is a retired professional footballer from Brazil.
Best Ronaldinho Quotes
1. “I learned all about life with a ball at my feet.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
2. “Our confidence comes from our preparation.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
3. “My heroes were always soccer players.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
4. “I am ugly, but what I do have is charm.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
5. “God gives gifts to everyone, some can write, some can dance. He gave me the skill to play football and I am making the most of it.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
6. “A lot of the moves I make originate from futsal. It’s played in a very small space, and the ball control is different in futsal. And to this day my ball control is pretty similar to a futsal player’s control.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
7. “It is not just about the money, it is about what you achieve on the pitch.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
8. “No matter who you are, it’s the simple things in life that lead you to believe that you can achieve anything.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
9. “If you’re playing for five hours you don’t want to score goals all the time and I loved dribbling. I could score a goal, but I preferred to dribble.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
10. “I helped Messi and I know he will do the same with Neymar.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
11. “I would like my Dad to be alive so he could see what I am.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
Popular Ronaldinho Quotes
12. “Football is about joy. It’s about dribbling. I favour every idea that makes the game beautiful. Every good idea has to last.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
13. “I have the chance to do for a living what I like the most in life, and that’s playing football. I can make people happy and enjoy myself at the same time.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
14. “The toughest opponents for me are the defenders who are tough in the way they play – where you can’t see a way through.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
15. “My game is based on improvisation. Often a forward does not have the time to think too much. You have a second, rarely more, to decide whether to dribble, shoot or pass to the right or left. It is instinct that gives the orders.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
16. “I think each player has an individual style. Each is concerned with giving the best to his team, and I think my best talent is dribbling and setting up goal situations, giving an assist or deceiving one of the other team’s players.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
17. “I still have a video of my father, which I watch before every game I play for Brazil. It gives me strength, makes me determined.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
18. “Paolo Maldini and John Terry are two of the toughest men I have met on the field.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
19. “No one has nicer teeth than me. Why would anyone laugh at my lovely teeth?” ~ (Ronaldinho).
20. “It doesn’t change much for me really and my motivation remains the same – to create a beautiful future with Barcelona, winning many titles.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
Top Ronaldinho Quotes
21. “I am passionate about music – and people think because I go to places where I can enjoy music I have to be partying. It isn’t true.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
22. “Brazil goes into every World Cup expecting to win – so when it is in Brazil it is expected even more. You can’t understand what the World Cup means to our country.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
23. “My best has to be for Barcelona against Villarreal in 2006 – that is the one I am asked most about, and it is the one I am most proud of. Xavi chipped the ball to me, I chested it down, twisted and hit an overhead kick. It was the final goal in a 4-0 win.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
24. “I have never imagined doing anything other than football, but now, thinking about it coldly, if I hadn’t been a footballer, I would have been a musician.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
Famous Ronaldinho Quotes
25. “Of course, I follow Bollywood. In fact, it’s widely followed in Brazil.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
26. “When I got to the senior national team, there was another Ronaldo, so they started calling me Ronaldinho because I was younger.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
27. “Henry is a beautiful player and has got complete technique, I adore watching him. I respect him very much as a man and as a footballer. He reminds me of myself.” ~ (Ronaldinho).
28. “Ashley Cole is a fantastic defender. I have seen him keep the best players in the world quiet.” ~ (Ronaldinho).