Faith is the belief in God or in religious ideas or teachings.
Keep faith in the forefront of your thoughts because it is the route to abundance.
Faith is what gets us through the tough times, illuminating the road in the dark and providing strength in the face of adversity.
We have compiled some of the top quotes about Faith for you.
Best Faith Quotes of All Time
1. When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance. ~ Joel Osteen.
2. “Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want. It is the belief that God will do what is right.” ~ Max Lucado
3. “Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” ~ Corrie ten Boom.
4. “To fall in love with God is the greatest romance; to seek him the greatest adventure; to find him, the greatest human achievement.” ~ Saint Augustine.
5. Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you. ~ Saint Augustine.
6. “Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.” ~ Saint Augustine
7. “Love is an act of faith.” ~ Erich Fromm
8. “Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.” ~ Dale Carnegie
9. “Faith and prayer are the vitamins of the soul; man cannot live in health without them.” ~ Mahalia Jackson.
Top Faith Quotes
10. “The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.” ~ Charles Bukowski.
11. To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible. ~ Thomas Aquinas.
12. “To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don’t grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you relax, and float.” ~ Alan Watts
13. “Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark.” ~ Rabindranath Tagore
14. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” ~ Helen Keller
15. “The world promises you comfort, but you were not made for comfort. You were made for greatness.” ~ Pope Benedict XVI
16. “When you get to the end of all the light you know and it’s time to step into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing that one of two things shall happen: either you will be given something solid to stand on, or you will be taught how to fly.” ~ Edward Teller.
Famous Faith Quotes
17. “Faith is not believing that God can. It is knowing that God will.” ~ Ben Stein
18. “Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.” ~ Warren Buffett
19. “You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
20. “I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality… I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word.” ~ Martin Luther King Jr.
21. “Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace.” ~ Victor Hugo
22. “Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible.” ~ Corrie ten Boom
23. “To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible.” ~ Thomas Aquinas.
Inspiring Faith Quotes
24. “Faith is a passionate intuition.” ~ William Wordsworth
25. “All I have seen teaches me to trust the creator for all I have not seen.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
26. “God loves each of us as if there were only one of us.” ~ Saint Augustine
27. “Heaven on Earth is a choice you must make, not a place you must find.” ~ Wayne W. Dyer.
28. “Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.” ~ Gail Devers
29. “I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” ~ C. S. Lewis
30. “Faith goes up the stairs that love has built and looks out the windows which hope has opened.” ~ Charles H. Spurgeon
31. “A little faith will bring your soul to heaven; a great faith will bring heaven to your soul.” ~ Charles H. Spurgeon
32. “Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light.” ~ Helen Keller.
Popular Faith Quotes
33. “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” ~ Mother Teresa
34. “Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love.” ~ Erich Fromm
35. “In faith there is enough light for those who want to believe and enough shadows to blind those who don’t.” ~ Blaise Pascal
36. “Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother.” ~ Khalil Gibran
37. “Men go abroad to wonder at the heights of mountains, at the huge waves of the sea, at the long courses of the rivers, at the vast compass of the ocean, at the circular motions of the stars, and they pass by themselves without wondering.” ~ Saint Augustine
38. “Believe in a love that is being stored up for you like an inheritance, and have faith that in this love there is a strength and a blessing so large that you can travel as far as you wish without having to step outside it.” ~ Rainer Maria Rilke
39. “I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief.” ~ Gerry Spence
40. “I believe in everything until it’s disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it’s in your mind. Who’s to say that dreams and nightmares aren’t as real as the here and now?” ~ John Lennon.
41. “Have faith in God; God has faith in you.” ~ Edwin Louis Cole.
42. “Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words.” ~ Francis of Assisi
43. “Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.” ~ Martin Luther.
You Might Like
- Commitment Quotes
- Communication Quotes
- Confidence Quotes
- Creativity Quotes
- Decision Quotes
- Depression Quotes
- Discipline Quotes
- Education Quotes
- Effort Quotes
- Ego Quotes