Farrakhan Khalid Muhammad, better known by his stage name Farrah Gray, is an American businessman, investor, author, columnist, and motivational speaker.
Gray grew up on the South Side of Chicago. He started selling handmade lotion and hand-painted rocks door-to-door when he was six years old.
Gray is the son of Khalid Abdul Muhammad, a late black nationalist leader.
Reallionaire: Nine Steps of Becoming Rich on the Inside Out is his best-selling book.
We have compiled some of the best quotes by Farrah Gray for you.
Top Farrah Gray Quotes & Sayings of All Time
1. “Make it happen now, not tomorrow. Tomorrow is a loser’s excuse.” ~ (Farrah Gray).
2. “Money doesn’t change who you are; it magnifies who you really are.” ~ (Farrah Gray).
3. “Success isn’t something that happens overnight: it’s a process. You have to nurture it along with continuous care, and the best way to do this is to have the right people working with you – not for you, but with you. I can dream alone and strive alone, but true success always requires the help and support of others.” ~ (Farrah Gray).
4. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” ~ (Farrah Gray).
5. “Keep putting out good. It will come back to you tenfold in unexpected ways.” ~ (Farrah Gray).
6. “Inside every seed is the potential for an incredible harvest.” ~ (Farrah Gray).
7. “Do not let anyone tell you what you can be. Do not let anyone tell you that you are not good enough or smart enough. Remember that nobody is better than you. Everybody puts on their pants one leg at a time.” ~ (Farrah Gray).
8. “My grandma used to make syrup for us because we couldn’t afford it and I just played around with her recipe. I made strawberry syrup and that didn’t really work out but I made strawberry-vanilla and that sold. Then I just went out and took marketing classes, went to seminars, learned about marketing a product and striking deals. It ended up taking orders of $1.5 million.” ~ (Farrah Gray).
9. “I believe that my personal mission in life is to grow and contribute, so I am learning and growing every day.” ~ (Farrah Gray).
10. “The more we give, the more we receive. It’s important to give back, because the seeds you plant today, you will harvest tomorrow.” ~ (Dr. Farrah Gray).
Popular Farrah Gray Quotes
11. “In life we don’t get what we want, we get in life what we are. If we want more we have to be able to be more, in order to be more you have to face rejection.” ~ (Farrah Gray).
12. “You know, you don’t have to have money to be a successful businessperson. You don’t need a college degree. You just need a lot of common sense backed up by a willingness to work hard.” ~ (Farrah Gray).
13. “Always define your area of excellence. Establish the area where you will be the best.” ~ (Farrah Gray).
14. “When people listen to people like me, those of us who have a platform, we have to say things that speak truth. We have to empower, inspire, build, and launch the next generation of world solutions that will positively contribute to our economic, political and social fabric and – hopefully – improve the entire nation and the world.” ~ (Farrah Gray).
15. “If you make too many things too public, then you end up living your life before the court of public opinion.” ~ (Farrah Gray).
16. “If you want to find what God put you here to do, ask yourself three questions. First question: What comes easy to you but harder to other people? The second question is: What would you do for years and never have to get paid for it? Third, ask yourself: How can you be of service?” ~ (Farrah Gray).
17. “We have to learn to face our fears and push ourselves. If you’re living on earth and you’re not living on the edge, you’re taking up too much room. When you push past the fear and realize that what you feared was not a big deal, you gain more confidence.” ~ (Farrah Gray).
18. “It is not possible to erase racism just because African-Americans have reached a level of financial success and crossover appeal.” ~ (Farrah Gray).
19. “I’m a strong supporter of comfort breeds complacency. Growing up poor I wasn’t comfortable, my mom had to work so hard and I woke up one day and decided I was not going to come home until I could help her pay the bills.” ~ (Farrah Gray).
20. “Being an impatient person, I wanted to do what my grandmother said: “Do as much as you can as fast as you can; be as productive as possible.” But you must be patient. So I have struggled to balance patience with being an impatient person, and trying to find a happy medium.” ~ (Farrah Gray).
Famous Farrah Gray Quotes
21. “I firmly believe that the two most important times in a person’s life are when they are born and when they find out why they were born.” ~ (Farrah Gray).
22. “Money has not changed me. When I look at money, each dollar represents an option of something I could not do yesterday.” ~ (Farrah Gray).
23. “American economy is tricky. If you stay in the game you’re in a good position for the upswing. If you’re not in the game you can’t win.” ~ (Farrah Gray).
24. “There are so many people living the best life money can buy. I want to slap some of these people. Some of these people you think are living the best life but they’re not rich on the inside. I started Reallionaire philosophy to be spiritual and be rich on the inside out.” ~ (Farrah Gray).
25. “Sometimes you’re pushing and what you want to do is not coming with ease; doors are not opening. A lot of times we’re pushing against resistance. If one looks closely, there is often a message in that resistance: “Wait a minute, maybe it’s not what you’re supposed to be doing.”” ~ (Farrah Gray).
26. “Money lets you enjoy the finer things of life, but it doesn’t change who you are. It magnifies and brings into fruition the things that you want to hide most. It is a mask for insecurities as well.” ~ (Farrah Gray).
27. “Comfort is the enemy of achievement.” ~ (Farrah Gray).
28. “Never duck responsibility, its like running from the rain only to fall into the river.” ~ (Farrah Gray).
29. “I’m sure you know a lot of people who were born into privilege and amounted to absolutely nothing. We all have greatness within us. So it is really important for everyone to figure out what God put us on Earth to do, and steer clear of the seven pervasive lies that often blindside people.” ~ (Farrah Gray).
You Might Like
- Dick Vitale Quotes
- Molly Ivins Quotes
- Paulo Coelho Quotes
- Haruki Murakami Quotes
- Chuck Palahniuk Quotes
- Pablo Picasso Quotes
- Napoleon Hill Quotes
- Terry Pratchett Quotes
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes