Grant Cardone is a globally recognized sales, leadership, real-estate investment, entrepreneurship, and finance speaker whose five privately held firms generate yearly revenues of more than $300 million.
He’s the author of “The 10X Rule,” a New York Times best-selling book.
We have curated some of the best quotes from Grant Cardone for you.
Inspirational Grant Cardone Quotes on Sales, Money and Achieving Success
1. “Never lower your target ; increase your actions.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
2. “Do what others refuse to do.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
3. “Make time, not excuses.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
4. “Massive success is the best revenge.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
5. “Have goals so big your problems pale in comparison.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
6. “Success is your duty, obligation and responsibility.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
7. “Never lower your price, add value.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
8. “Wake up! No one is going to save you. No one is going to take care of your family or your retirement. No one is going to “make things” work out for you. The only way to do so is to utilize every moment of every day at 10X levels.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
9. “The average call me obsessed, the successful call me for advice.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
10. “Think about it: What’s the worst thing that can happen to you if you just totally go for it?” ~ (Grant Cardone).
11. “Rich people invest money and poor people spend it.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
12. “Don’t go to work to work, go to work to prosper.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
13. “You can’t reach your potential without haters.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
14. “You will never be admired without being criticized first.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
15. “Your family is depending on you. No better reason to bring all your game all the time.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
Best Grant Cardone Quotes
16. “As long as you are alive, you will either live to accomplish your own goals and dreams or be used as a resource to accomplish someone else’s.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
17. “Never depend on one action.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
18. “Most people only work enough so that it feels like work, whereas successful people work at a pace that gets such satisfying results that work is a reward. Truly successful people don’t even call it work; for them, it’s a passion. Why? Because they do enough to win!” ~ (Grant Cardone).
19. “Fear depends on time for it’s strength! Confront that which you fear with speed.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
20. “Obscurity is a bigger problem than money.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
21. “I suggest that you become obsessed about the things you want; otherwise, you are going to spend a lifetime being obsessed with making up excuses as to why you didn’t get the life you wanted.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
22. “Most opportunities are disguised as problems.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
23. “Never reduce a target. Instead, increase actions. When you start rethinking your targets, making up excuses, and letting yourself off the hook, you are giving up on your dreams!” ~ (Grant Cardone).
24. “Don’t just make money, make a difference.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
25. “Success is the difference between where you are and where you could be.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
26. “The ambitious are criticized by those that have given up.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
27. “Rich people use debt to leverage investments and grow cash flows. Poor people use debt to buy things that make rich people richer.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
Top Grant Cardone Quotes
28. “I’m going to do anything and everything, remove every boulder, every hurdle and every problem out of my way to make my dreams come true.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
29. “Just Remember: The people that say, “your dreams are impossible ” have already quit on theirs.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
30. “Average is a failing plan! Average doesn’t work in any area of life. Anything that you give only average amounts of attention to will start to subside and will eventually cease to exist.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
31. “Quit sharing bad news and gossip, you aren’t a garbage truck.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
32. “Money doesn’t know about clocks, schedules or holidays and you shouldn’t either. Money loves people that have great work ethic.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
33. “No economy, no matter how bad, can hold down a goal that is followed by enough action.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
34. “Realistic thinking is based on what others think is possible-but they are not you and have no way of knowing your potential and purposes.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
35. “You can’t get anywhere flying under the radar.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
36. “No matter how exceptional your product, you won’t benefit financially if you can’t sell it.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
Famous Grant Cardone Quotes
37. “Success tends to bless those who are most committed to giving it the most attention.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
38. “Money is like a jealous lover. Ignore it and it will ignore you, or worse, it will leave you for someone who makes it a priority.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
39. “Almost every problem people face in their careers and other aspects of their lives – such as failed diets, marriages, and financial problems – are all the result of not taking enough action.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
40. “You know, you don’t need to grow old to die. I was dying at the age of 20 as a result of no direction and no purpose.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
41. “There are certain things in life that have limits, but you don’t unless you impose limits on yourself.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
42. “You can’t hate and ball at the same time.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
43. “The economy is not the problem, how people respond is the problem!” ~ (Grant Cardone).
44. “Treating success as an option is one of the major reasons why more people don’t create it for themselves-and why most people don’t even get close to living up to their full potential.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
45. “Don’t be confused by what looks like luck to you. Lucky people don’t make successful people; people who completely commit themselves to success seem to get lucky in life.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
46. “Some people claim that expectations are the reason for unhappiness. However, I can assure you from personal experience that you’ll suffer greatly by setting subpar targets.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
47. “That is what lower performers do; they make others wrong for doing what is necessary in order to make themselves feel okay about doing nothing! The highest performers-the winners-respond by studying successful people and duplicating success.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
48. “Companies that only focus on expense reduction are all but dead as they will find themselves sooner or later unable to reduce anymore.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
49. “No commitment equals no results.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
50. “Nothing happens to you; it happens because of you.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
Short Grant Cardone Quotes
51. “Anyone who minimizes the importance of success to your future has given up on his or her own chances of accomplishment and is spending his or her life trying to convince others to do the same.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
52. “Criticism precedes admiration and – like it or not – goes hand in hand with success. Keep pouring on the success, and sooner or later, the very same people who were putting you down will be admiring you for what you have done.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
53. “I would rather fail pushing forward than in retreat.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
54. “All the excuses in the world won’t change one simple fact: that fear is a sign to do whatever it is you fear – and do it quickly.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
55. “You must set targets that are 10 times what you think you want and then do 10 times what you think it will take to accomplish those targets. Massive thoughts must be followed by massive actions.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
56. “One of the major differences between successful and unsuccessful people is that the former look for problems to resolve, whereas the latter make every attempt to avoid them.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
57. “A little imagination combined with massive action goes a long way.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
58. “Your ability to do well in life depends on your ability to sell others on the things in which you believe!” ~ (Grant Cardone).
59. “The moment you start thinking someone else’s gain is your loss, you limit yourself by thinking in terms of competition and shortages.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
60. “Never take the position that things just happen to you; rather, they happen because of something you did or did not do.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
61. “To really go at it in life and in business, you have to say yes to everything. It’s something you’ll see successful people do time and again – not because they can but because they choose to say yes. They eagerly engage in life and realize that the word “yes” has more life and possibilities in it – and.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
62. “Disciplined, consistent, and persistent actions are more of a determining factor in the creation of success than any other combination of things.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
63. “If most of your customers are grinding you on price, then your level of service is not obvious to them. Otherwise, they wouldn’t grind you on just price because they would value the service you’re giving them.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
Inspiring Grant Cardone Quotes
64. “Extremely successful people know that their efforts must continue in order for them to realize new achievements. Once the hunt for a desired object or goal is abandoned, the cycle of success comes to an end.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
65. “What if the only thing standing in the way of your greatness was that you just had to go after everything obsessively, persistently, and as though your life depended on it?” ~ (Grant Cardone).
66. “Become so sold, so convinced, so committed to your company, product, and service that you believe it would be a terrible thing for the buyer to do business anywhere else with any other product.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
67. “You have to approach the notion of success the way good parents approach their duty to their children; it’s an honor, an obligation, and a priority.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
68. “Most people do not attack their projects with “I-have-to-get-it-done-now” urgency and therefore they do not get it done. Most people never commit like fanatics, and therefore they never become fantastic.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
69. “This is the problem with many members of the middle class. They go after what they’ve deemed necessary rather than ever going really big.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
70. “Problems are opportunities, and conquered opportunities equal money earned.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
71. “Weak and overwhelmed individuals respond to others’ success by attacking it.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
72. “Average assumes – incorrectly, of course – that everything operates stably. People optimistically overestimate how well things will go and then underestimate how much energy and effort it will take just to push things through. Anyone who has made it in business will support this concept.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
73. “Do kids benefit when they see their moms and dads losing or quitting?” ~ (Grant Cardone).
74. “The goal has to be more valuable than the risk – or you have determined the wrong target. So.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
75. “When people start limiting the amount of success they desire, I assure you they will limit what will be required of them in order to achieve success and will fail miserably at doing what it takes to keep it.” ~ (Grant Cardone).
You Might Like
- Sun Tzu Quotes
- Lao Tzu Quotes
- Zig Ziglar Quotes
- Benjamin Franklin Quotes
- Les Brown Quotes
- Charlie Munger Quotes
- Khalil Gibran Quotes
- Deepak Chopra Quotes
- Robert Frost Quotes
- Leo Tolstoy Quotes