Mark Zuckerberg is a media mogul, internet entrepreneur and philanthropist from the United States.
He is the chairman, chief executive officer, and controlling shareholder of Facebook, Inc., which he co-founded.
Inspirational Mark Zuckerberg Quotes for Success & Entrepreneurship
1. “By giving people the power to share, we’re making the world more transparent.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
2. “My number one piece of advice is: you should learn how to program.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
3. “Move fast and break things. Unless you are breaking stuff, you are not moving fast enough.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
4. “Young people are just smarter.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
5. “If you don’t risk anything you risk everything.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
6. “Move fast, take risks, it’s okay to try big things you’re better off trying something and having it not work and learning from that than having not done anything at all.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
7. “Find that thing you are super passionate about.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
8. “If we want to have the biggest impact, the best way to do this is to make sure we always focus on solving the most important problems.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
9. “There’s a difference between being obsessed and being motivated.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
10. “You grow more when you get more people’s perspective.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
11. “The biggest risk is not taking any risk.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
Also read: Steve Jobs quotes
12. “People influence people. Nothing influences people more than a recommendation from a trusted friend. A trusted referral influences people more than the best broadcast message. A trusted referral is the Holy Grail of advertising.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
13. “Building a mission and building a business go hand in hand.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
14. “If you just work on stuff that you like and you’re passionate about, you don’t have to have a master plan with how things will play out.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
15. “The Hacker Way is an approach to building that involves continuous improvement and iteration. Hackers believe that something can always be better, and that nothing is ever complete.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
16. “I’d like to show an improved product rather than just talk about things we might do.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
17. “Virtual Reality is really a new communication platform. By feeling truly present, you can share unbounded spaces and experiences with the people in your life. Imagine sharing not just moments with your friends online, but entire experiences and adventures.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
18. “Hollywood has nothing to do with real life.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
19. “When you want to change things, you can’t please everyone. If you do please everyone, you aren’t making enough progress.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
20. “If you’re always under the pressure of real identity, I think that is somewhat of a burden.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
21. “I’m here to build something for the long-term. Anything else is a distraction.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
22. “A squirrel dying in front of your house may be more relevant to your interests right now than people dying in Africa.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
23. “The unsupervised learning is the way most people will learn in the future. You have this model of how the world works in your head and you’re refining it to predict what you think is going to happen in the future.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
24. “People think innovation is just having a good idea but a lot of it is just moving quickly and trying a lot of things.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
25. “Books allow you to fully explore a topic and immerse yourself in a deeper way than most media today. I’m looking forward to shifting more of my media diet towards reading books.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
26. “I think video is a mega trend, almost as big as mobile.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
27. “The trick isn’t adding stuff, it’s taking away.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
28. “Simply put: we don’t build services to make money; we make money to build better services. And we think this is a good way to build something.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
29. “I think a simple rule of business is, if you do the things that are easier first, then you can actually make a lot of progress.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
30. “I started the site when I was 19. I didn’t know much about business back then.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
31. “I would only hire someone to work directly for me if I was willing to work for that person.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
Popular Mark Zuckerberg Quotes
32. “The days of you having a different image for your work friends or co-workers and for the other people you know are probably coming to an end pretty quickly. Having two identities for yourself is an example of a lack of integrity.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
33. “People can be really smart or have skills that are directly applicable, but if they don’t really believe in it, then they are not going to really work hard.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
34. “We look for people who are passionate about something. In a way, it almost doesn’t matter what you’re passionate about. What we really look for when we’re interviewing people is what they’ve shown an initiative to do on their own.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
35. “The point of Facebook isn’t the features, it’s the people.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
36. “People don’t care about what someone says about you in a movie – or even what you say, right? They care about what you build.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
37. “What really motivates people at Facebook is building stuff that they’re proud of.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
38. “If you recognize that self-driving cars are going to prevent car accidents, AI will be responsible for reducing one of the leading causes of death in the world.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
39. “A guy who makes a new chair doesn’t owe money to everyone who ever built a chair.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
40. “The last six years have been a lot of coding and focus and hard work. But maybe it would be fun to remember it as partying and all this crazy drama.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
41. “Whenever I go to a new city, in order to help get on the right time zone and actually get a chance to see that city, I like running.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
42. “Connecting the world is really important, and that is something that we want to do. That is why Facebook is here on this planet.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
43. “Facebook is inherently viral.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
44. “VR is a very intense visual experience and having the most powerful PC is the only way to deliver certain experiences.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
45. “Having two identities for yourself is an example of a lack of integrity.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
Top Mark Zuckerberg Quotes
46. “It took 10 years to go from building the initial Smartphone to reaching the mass market. BlackBerry came out in 2003 and it didn’t get to about a billion units until 2013. So I can’t imagine it would be much faster for VR.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
47. “I think that people just have this core desire to express who they are. And I think that’s always existed.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
48. “If things aren’t breaking, then you’re not moving fast enough. People learn by making mistakes.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
49. “Helping a billion people connect is amazing, humbling and by far the thing I am most proud of in my life.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
50. “In a lot of ways Berlin is a symbol for me of Facebook’s mission: bringing people together, connecting people and breaking down boundaries.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
51. “It only took me two weeks to build the first version of Facebook because I had so much stuff before then.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
52. “Right now, with social networks and other tools on the Internet, all of these 500 million people have a way to say what they’re thinking and have their voice be heard.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
53. “Virtual Reality is going to be an important technology. I am pretty confident about this.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
54. “Free basic internet access should be like dialing 911 in the US or 100 in India.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
55. “The basis of our partnership strategy and our partnership approach: We build the social technology. They provide the music.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
Famous Mark Zuckerberg Quotes
56. “Don’t discount yourself, no matter what you’re doing. Everyone has a unique perspective that they can bring to the world.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
57. “When you give everyone a voice and give people power, the system usually ends up in a really good place. So, what we view our role as, is giving people that power.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
58. “It’s not because of the amount of money. For me and my colleagues, the most important thing is that we create an open information flow for people. Having media corporations owned by conglomerates is just not an attractive idea to me.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
59. “This is our commitment to users and the people who use our service, is that Facebook’s a free service. It’s free now. It will always be free. We make money through having advertisements and things like that.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
60. “My friends are people who like building cool stuff. We always have this joke about people who want to just start companies without making something valuable. There’s a lot of that in Silicon Valley.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
61. “Mobile is a lot closer to TV than it is to desktop.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
62. “Companies face a handful of different risks, whether it is competitors or different market environments. But I think that people focus way too much on competitors and not enough on their own execution.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
63. “I made so many mistakes in running the company so far, basically any mistake you can think of I probably made. I think, if anything, the Facebook story is a great example of how if you’re building a product that people love you can make a lot of mistakes.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
64. “In the future, I think you are going to want to capture a whole scene, a room, to be able to transport to that. To be able to stream what you are doing live and have people be able to interact in that space.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
65. “It’s tough to say, exactly, what things will look like in three to five years, but there’s a lot of work to do in just moving along the path that we’ve already set out.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
66. “People often say that it is easier to predict the way things are going to be 10 to 20 years in the future than to predict how it is going to be 3 years from now.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
Short Mark Zuckerberg Quotes
67. “I updated my grilling app, iGrill, today and it now has Facebook integration that lets you see what other people are grilling right now around the world. Awesome.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
68. “In a world that’s changing so quickly, you’re guaranteed to fail if you don’t take any risks.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
69. “I think as a company, if you can get two things right – having a clear direction on what you are trying to do and bringing in great people who can execute on the stuff – then you can do pretty well.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
70. “Our goal is not to build a platform; it’s to be cross all of them.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
71. “The thing that we are trying to do at facebook, is just help people connect and communicate more efficiently.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
72. “If you live in an area where there is not a good school, the internet may be the best way to get access to a lot of education material. The same is true if there is not a good doctor – the internet may be the best way to get access to health.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
73. “It used to be the case, like you’d switch jobs, and then maybe you wouldn’t keep in touch with all the people that you knew from that old job, just because it was too hard. But one of the things that Facebook does is it makes it really easy to just stay in touch with all these people.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
74. “Facebook is uniquely positioned to answer questions that people have, like, what sushi restaurants have my friends gone to in New York lately and liked? These are queries you could potentially do with Facebook that you couldn’t do with anything else, we just have to do it.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
Best Mark Zuckerberg Quotes
75. “With some of the issues around the Snowden leaks and what the NSA was doing I think have scared people around the world and I think in many ways rightfully so.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
76. “Providing the best photo sharing experience is one reason why so many people love Facebook and we knew it would be worth bringing these two companies together.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
77. “Almost any mistake you can make in running a company, I’ve probably made.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
78. “Every application will be designed from the ground up to use real identity and friends.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
79. “Building a mission and building a business go hand-in-hand. It is true that the primary thing that makes me excited about what we’re doing is the mission, but I also think, from the very beginning, we’ve had this healthy understanding which is that we need to do both.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
80. “In my experience everyone will have a different view of the right level of tax so governments need to provide clear guidance that conforms to a set of international standards that all governments accept.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
81. “You hear these stories about people who take apart their radio and put it back. Or just learn a lot from taking it apart. But I wasn’t as into that stuff as I was just into how computer programs work…” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
82. “I think people tend to be worried about every new technology that comes along.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
83. “We just cared more about connecting the world than anyone else. And we still do today.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
84. “Our work to improve privacy continues today.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
85. “Nothing influences people more than are commendation from a trusted friend.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
86. “I got my first computer in the 6th grade or so. As soon as I got it, I was interested in finding out how it worked and how the programs worked and then figuring out how to write programs at just deeper and deeper levels within the system.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
87. “I do everything on my phone as a lot of people do.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
88. “All of my friends who have younger siblings who are going to college or high school – my number one piece of advice is: You should learn how to program.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
89. “If there is a bug in your code then you have to drop everything you’re doing and go fix it.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
90. “I just think people have a lot of fiction. But, you know, I mean, the real story of Facebook is just that we’ve worked so hard for all this time. I mean, the real story is actually probably pretty boring, right? I mean, we just sat at our computers for six years and coded.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
91. “Of course, hate speech and racism have no place on Facebook.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
92. “In the olden times, privacy was good. Today people want to share, people are more open.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
93. “If people want change, then they will find a way to get that change. So, whatever technology they may or may not have used was neither a necessary nor sufficient case for getting to the outcome that they got to, but having people who wanted change was.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
94. “I literally coded Facebook in my dorm room and launched it from my dorm room. I rented a server for $85 a month, and I funded it by putting an ad on the side, and we’ve funded ever since by putting ads on the side.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
95. “I like to pride myself on thinking pretty long term, but not that long term.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
96. “Our mission is to make the world more open and connected. We do this by giving people the power to share whatever they want and be connected to whoever they want, no matter where they are.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
97. “Berlin is one of my favorite cities in the world. I feel like the energy is very youthful. It has such an important history, including its recent history of unification.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
98. “At Facebook, we build tools to help people connect with the people they want and share what they want, and by doing this we are extending people’s capacity to build and maintain relationships.” ~ (Mark Zuckerberg).
Here is a video to know about Mark Zuckerberg.
So these were the 98 quotes from Mark Zuckerberg.