Intelligent is someone that is bright, well-informed, or has excellent judgement. Albert Einstein is an example of an intelligent person.
We have outlined some of the top quotes about Intelligent for you.
Best Intelligent Quotes of All Time
1. “Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent People Ignore.” ~ Albert Einstein.
2. “We don’t have to be smarter than the rest. We have to be more disciplined than the rest.” ~ Warren Buffett.
3. “Don’t ever wrestle with a pig. You’ll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it.” ~ Cale Yarborough.
4. “The fool wonders, the wise man asks.” ~ Benjamin Disraeli.
5. “The intelligent man is never bored.” ~ Isaac Asimov.
6. “Routine, in an intelligent man, is a sign of ambition.” ~ W.H. Auden.
7. “You need to surround yourself with quality human beings that are intelligent and have a vision.” ~ Vince McMahon.
8. “Change is inevitable. Change is constant.” ~ Benjamin Disraeli.
Top Intelligent Quotes
9. “I can normally tell how intelligent a man is by how stupid he thinks I am.” ~ Cormac McCarthy.
10. “Wisdom is the daughter of experience.” ~ Leonardo da Vinci
11. “Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not. Why should I fear that which can only exist when I do not?” ~ Epicurus
12. “It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change, that lives within the means available and works cooperatively against common threats.” ~ Charles Darwin
13. “There are two hundred million idiots, manipulated by a million intelligent men.” ~ Pablo Escobar
14. “Surely, in the light of history, it is more intelligent to hope rather than to fear, to try rather than not to try. For one thing we know beyond all doubt: nothing has ever been achieved by the person who says: it can’t be done.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
15. “Cash combined with courage in a time of crisis is priceless.” ~ Warren Buffett.
Famous Intelligent Quotes
16. “If a machine is expected to be infallible, it cannot also be intelligent.” ~ Alan Turing
17. “Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ~ Marcus Aurelius
18. “I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown which forces me to blow it at the most important moments.” ~ Jim Morrison
19. “The kinder and more intelligent a person is, the more kindness he can find in other people. Kindness enriches our life; with kindness mysterious things become clear, difficult things become easy and dull things become cheerful.” ~ Leo Tolstoy
20. “Beyond a doubt truth bears the same relation to falsehood as light to darkness.” ~ Leonardo da Vinci
21. “Investing is most intelligent when it is most businesslike.” ~ Benjamin Graham
22. “Sometimes the most brilliant and intelligent minds do not shine in standardized tests because they do not have standardized minds.” ~ Diane Ravitch
23. “An intelligent person is never afraid or ashamed to find errors in his understanding of things.” ~ Bryant McGill
24. “The brighter you are, the more you have to learn.” ~ Don Herold
25. “We are led by the least among us – the least intelligent, the least noble, the least visionary. We are led by the least among us and we do not fight back against the dehumanizing values that are handed down as control icons.” ~ Terence McKenna.
Inspiring Intelligent Quotes
26. “In general, the greater the understanding, the greater the delusion; the more intelligent, the less sane.” ~ George Orwell
27. “Perhaps we’ve never been visited by aliens because they have looked upon Earth and decided there’s no sign of intelligent life.” ~ Neil deGrasse Tyson
28. “I’m sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It’s just been too intelligent to come here.” ~ Arthur C. Clarke
29. “You know very well that I no longer think. I am far too intelligent for that.” ~ Albert Camus
30. “Intelligent design is a philosophy of ignorance.” ~ Neil deGrasse Tyson
31. “The intelligent desire self-control; children want candy.” ~ Rumi
32. “Nobody ever mastered any skill except through intensive persistent and intelligent practice.” ~ Norman Vincent Peale.
Popular Intelligent Quotes
33. “As a general rule, the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information.” ~ Benjamin Disraeli
34. “We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men.” ~ George Orwell.
35. “I am too intelligent, too demanding, and too resourceful for anyone to be able to take charge of me entirely. No one knows me or loves me completely. I have only myself.” ~ Simone de Beauvoir.
36. “Intelligent planning is essential for success in any undertaking designed to accumulate riches.” ~ Napoleon Hill.
37. “People are not stupid. They believe things for reasons. The last way for skeptics to get the attention of bright, curious, intelligent people is to belittle or condescend or to show arrogance toward their beliefs.” ~ Carl Sagan.
38. “The zionist argument to justify Israel’s present occupation of Arab Palestine has no intelligent or legal basis in history.” ~ Malcolm X.
39. “The intelligent investor should recognize that market panics can create great prices for good companies and good prices for great companies.” ~ Benjamin Graham.
40. “Sometimes I wonder if I’m in my right mind. Then it passes off and I’m as intelligent as ever.” ~ Samuel Beckett.
You Might Like
- Future Quotes
- Gratitude Quotes
- Greatness Quotes
- Growth Quotes
- Helping Others Quotes
- Humility Quotes
- Ignorance Quotes
- Imagination Quotes
- Innovation Quotes
- Intelligence Quotes