The process of turning an idea or invention into a product or service that adds value and/or that people would pay for is known as innovation.
We have curated some of the popular quotes about Innovation for you.
Best Innovation Quotes of All Time
1. “Innovation is the ability to see change as an opportunity – not a threat.” ~ Steve Jobs.
2. “Innovation: Imagine the future and fill in the gaps.” ~ Brian Halligan.
3. “No organization ever created an innovation. People innovate, not companies.” ~ Seth Godin.
4. “I believe innovation is the most powerful force for change in the world.” ~ Bill Gates.
5. “Innovation comes from people who take joy in their work.” ~ W. Edwards Deming.
6. “Innovation is key. Only those who have the agility to change with the market and innovate quickly will survive.” ~ Robert T. Kiyosaki.
7. “Imagination plus innovation equals realization.” ~ Denis Waitley.
Top Innovation Quotes
8. “Focus on how the end-user customers perceive the impact of your innovation – rather than on how you, the innovators, perceive it.” ~ Thomas A. Edison.
9. “There is no innovation and creativity without failure. Period.” ~ Brené Brown.
10. “Innovation is moving at a scarily fast pace.” ~ Bill Gates.
11. “Innovation is taking two things that already exist and putting them together in a new way.” ~ Tom Freston
12. “There’s nothing efficient about innovation.” ~ Simon Sinek
13. “Innovation is rewarded. Execution is worshipped.” ~ Eric Thomas
14. “Small daily – seemingly insignificant – improvements and innovations lead to staggering achievements over time.” ~ Robin S. Sharma.
Famous Innovation Quotes
15. “Great innovation only happens when people aren’t afraid to do things differently.” ~ Georg Cantor
16. “Because its purpose is to create a customer, the business has two and only two functions: Marketing and Innovation. Marketing and Innovation produce results. All the rest are costs.” ~ Peter F. Drucker
17. “Never before in history has innovation offered promise of so much to so many in so short a time.” ~ Bill Gates
18. “Innovation, having fun and giving back, should be the core values for everyone.” ~ Hillary Clinton
19. “Basically, to lead without a title is to derive your power within the organisation not from your position but from your competence, effectiveness, relationships, excellence, innovation and ethics.” ~ Robin S. Sharma
20. “There are no dreams too large, no innovation unimaginable and no frontiers beyond our reach.” ~ John S. Herrington
21. “Marketing is about innovation.” ~ Beth Comstock.
Inspiring Innovation Quotes
22. “Innovation is a good thing. The human condition – put aside bioterrorism and a few footnotes – is improving because of innovation.” ~ Bill Gates
23. “Compliance does not foster innovation, trust does. You can’t sustain long-term innovation, for example, in a climate of distrust.” ~ Stephen R. Covey
24. “Encourage innovation. Change is our lifeblood, stagnation our death knell.” ~ David Ogilvy
25. “If I have a thousand ideas and only one turns out to be good, I am satisfied.” ~ Alfred Nobel
26. “Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. And man can be as big as he wants. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings.” ~ John F. Kennedy
27. “Business only has two functions – innovation and marketing.” ~ Milan Kundera
28. “Making changes to better appeal to customer is INNOVATION.” ~ Peter F. Drucker
29. “You don’t build it for yourself. You know what the people want and you build it for them.” ~ Walt Disney.
Popular Innovation Quotes
30. “I think the biggest innovations of the 21st century will be at the intersection of biology and technology. A new era is beginning.” ~ Steve Jobs
31. “Optimism is an essential ingredient of innovation. How else can the individual welcome change over security, adventure over staying in safe places?” ~ Robert Noyce
32. “You have all the reason in the world to achieve your grandest dreams. Imagination plus innovation equals realization.” ~ Denis Waitley
33. “There are only two things in a business that make money – innovation and marketing, everything else is cost.” ~ Peter F. Drucker
34. “I appear as a skeptic, who believes that doubt is the great engine, the great fuel of all inquiry, all discovery and all innovation.” ~ Christopher Hitchens.
35. “Every day were saying, ‘How can we keep this customer happy?’ How can we get ahead in innovation by doing this, because if we don’t, somebody else will.” ~ Bill Gates.
36. “Large corporations welcome innovation and individualism in the same way the dinosaurs welcomed large meteors.” ~ Scott Adams.
37. “Our best ideas come from clerks and stockboys.” ~ Sam Walton.
38. “Managing innovation will increasingly become a challenge to management, and especially to top management, and a touchstone of its competence.” ~ Peter F. Drucker.
39. “To gain customer insights, we must understand that we are prisoners of what we know and what we believe.” ~ Mohanbir Sawhney.
40. “I’m an investor in a number of biotech companies, partly because of my incredible enthusiasm for the great innovations they will bring.” ~ Bill Gates.
You Might Like
- Football Quotes
- Fun Quotes
- Future Quotes
- Gratitude Quotes
- Greatness Quotes
- Growth Quotes
- Helping Others Quotes
- Humility Quotes
- Ignorance Quotes
- Imagination Quotes