Jack Canfield is a well-known motivational speaker, corporate trainer, and entrepreneur.
He is the author of ‘Chicken Soup for the Soul’ series and ‘The Success Principles: How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be’.
I have compiled a list of the best quotes from ‘Jack Canfield’.
Powerful Jack Canfield Quotes on Success
1. “What others think about you is none of your business.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
2. “Don’t waste your life believing you can’t.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
3. “Decide what it is you want, write it down, review it constantly, and each day do something that moves you toward those goals.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
4. “Your habits will determine your future.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
5. “Remember, there is no perfect time for anything. There is only now.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
6. “Repetition is the key to real learning.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
7. “People who don’t have goals work for people who do.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
8. “The biggest rewards in life are found outside your comfort zone. Live with it. Fear and risk are prerequisites if you want to enjoy a life of success and adventure.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
9. “For every reason it’s not possible, there are hundreds of people who have faced the same circumstances and succeeded.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
10. “Most everything that you want is just outside your comfort zone.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
11. “Make a conscious effort to surround yourself with positive, nourishing, and uplifting people – people who believe in you, encourage you to go after your dreams, and applaud your victories.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
12. “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
Inspiring Jack Canfield Quotes
13. “Successful people maintain a positive focus in life no matter what is going on around them.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
14. “Clarify your purpose. What is the why behind everything you do? When we know this in life or design it is very empowering and the path is clear.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
15. “Good or bad, habits always deliver results.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
16. “If it ain’t fun don’t do it.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
17. “Practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
18. “There is only one person responsible for the quality of life you live and that person is you.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
19. “Gratitude is the single most important ingredient to living a successful and fulfilled life.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
20. “Change is inevitable in life. You can either resist it and potentially get run over by it, or you can choose to cooperate with it, adapt to it, and learn how to benefit from it. When you embrace change you will begin to see it as an opportunity for growth.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
21. “Vague goals produce vague results.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
22. “To achieve your dreams, work is required. Suffering is optional.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
23. “Everything valuable takes time, there are no overnight successes.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
24. “If you want something different, you are going to have to do something different.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
25. “The Law of Attraction states that whatever you focus on, think about, read about, and talk about intensely, you’re going to attract more of into your life.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
26. “If we are not a little bit uncomfortable every day, we’re not growing. All the good stuff is outside our comfort zone.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
27. “Everything you think, say, and do needs to become intentional and aligned with your purpose, your values, and your goals.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
28. “Success isn’t magic or hocus-pocus – it’s simply learning how to focus.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
29. “Part of paying the price is the willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done. It comes from a declaration that you are going to get it done no matter what it takes, no matter how long it takes, no matter what comes up.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
30. “Do it, delegate it, delay it, or dump it.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
31. “Law of attraction says: “We’ll give you whatever it is you say and focus on.” and so if you are complaining about how bad it is, what you’re creating is more of how bad it is.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
Popular Jack Canfield Quotes
32. “What have you done for YOURSELF this year to create a better life?” ~ (Jack Canfield).
33. “Whatever goal you give to your subconscious mind, it will work night and day to achieve.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
34. “I believe in unconditional love and equality. Jesus Christ exemplified these qualities.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
35. “Jump, then grow wings on the way down.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
36. “You must take responsibility for removing I can’t from your vocabulary.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
37. “Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
38. “The things that bring you the greatest joy are in alignment with your purpose.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
39. “Never quit. My book, Chicken Soup for the Soul, was turned down by 33 publishers. It’s since sold millions of copies.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
40. “You don’t have to get it perfect, you just have to get it going. Babies don’t walk the first time they try, but eventually they get it right.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
41. “Don’t kid yourself. Be honest with yourself. Take your own inventory.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
42. “High self-esteem isn’t a luxury. It’s a necessity for anyone who has important goals to achieve.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
43. “To change bad habits, we must study the habits of successful role models.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
44. “There are essentially two things that will make you wise – the books you read and the people you meet.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
45. “If you want to be really successful, and I know you do, then you will have to give up blaming and complaining and take total responsibility for your life – that means all your results, both your successes and your failures. That is the prerequisite for creating a life of success.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
46. “When you think you can’t, revisit a previous triumph.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
47. “To achieve major success in life – to achieve those things that are most important to you – you must assume 100% responsibility for your life. Nothing less will do.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
48. “What if you, too, were to greet every interaction in your life with the question ‘What’s the potential opportunity that this is?’” ~ (Jack Canfield).
49. “When you truly are on purpose, the people, resources, and opportunities you need naturally gravitate toward you.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
50. “If you don’t like your outcomes, change your responses.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
51. “I’m a big believer in growth. Life is not about achievement, it’s about learning and growth, and developing qualities like compassion, patience, perseverance, love, and joy, and so forth. And so if that is the case, then I think our goals should include something which stretches us.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
52. “Some people fold after making one timid request. They quit too soon. Keep asking until you find the answers. In sales there are usually four or five “no’s” before you get a “yes.”” ~ (Jack Canfield).
53. “I teach that people should watch less TV. I don’t care what else they’re doing! The average American’s watching anywhere from three to six hours a day. If you watch six hours of TV a day, that’s 15 years of your life!” ~ (Jack Canfield).
Top Jack Canfield Quotes
54. “You become like the people you spend the most time with.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
55. “Now, when anything ‘bad’ happens, I remember that everything that ever happens to me has within it the seeds of something better. I look for the upside rather than the downside. I ask myself, ‘Where’s the greater benefit in this event?’” ~ (Jack Canfield).
56. “Remember, what you continually talk about, comes about.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
57. “Remember, it is not about luck. It is about doing the right things the right way.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
58. “Everything you want also wants you.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
59. “The bottom line is that you are the one who is creating your life the way it is. The life you currently live is the result of all your past thoughts and actions. You are in charge of your current thoughts and your present feelings.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
60. “We are God’s gift to each other. Like a master composer, He brings all the instruments together, each with a different tone, each playing a different part, and He makes it turn out so beautifully.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
61. “When you accomplish a goal, don’t cross it out. Instead, write ‘victory’ next to it and move on to the next one. This way, whenever you have a bad day, all you have to do is to review your victories to feel good about yourself.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
62. “To be ‘on purpose’ means you’re doing what you love to do, doing what you’re good at, and accomplishing what’s important to you.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
63. “You can’t change anyone else but people do change in relationship to your change. All relationships are a system, and when any one part of a system changes, it affects the other part.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
Motivational Jack Canfield Quotes
64. “There are only two words that will always lead you to success. Those words are yes and no. Undoubtedly, you’ve mastered saying yes. So start practicing saying no. Your goals depend on it!” ~ (Jack Canfield).
65. “Love would never be a promise of a rose garden unless it is showered with a light of faith, water of sincerity, and an art of passion.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
66. “And so I wait. I wait for time to heal the pain and raise me to my feet once again – so that I can start a new path, my own path, the one that will make me whole again.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
67. “I consider myself to be an inverse paranoid. I always operate as if everything is part of a universal plot to enhance my well-being.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
68. “Love and fear are the two opposite ends of the continuum, as far as I’m concerned. When we are not in love, we are in fear.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
69. “Persistence is probably the single most common quality of high achievers. They simply refuse to give up. The longer you hang in there, the greater the chance that something will happen in your favor. No matter how hard it seems, the longer you persist the more likely your success.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
70. “Life is simply a connect-the dots game, and all the dots have already been identified and organized by somebody else. All you have to do is follow the blueprint, use the system, or work the program that they provide.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
71. “Success depends on getting good at saying no without feeling guilty. You cannot get ahead with your own goals if you are always saying yes to someone else’s projects. You can only get ahead with your desired lifestyle if you are focused on the things that will produce that lifestyle.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
72. “I believe that people make their own luck by great preparation and good strategy.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
73. “Most of us have never allowed ourselves to want what we truly want because we can’t see how it’s going to manifest.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
74. “The formula is simple – do more of what is working, do less of what isn’t, and try on new behaviors to see if they produce better results.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
75. “If you go to a tree with an ax and take five whacks at the tree every day, it doesn’t matter if it’s an oak or a redwood; eventually the tree has to fall down.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
76. “There’s so much information on the internet. But people don’t need more information, they need ‘aha moments,’ they need awareness, they need things that actually shift and change them.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
77. “I think there’s too much emphasis placed on learning things by rote that you don’t really care about. So what happens to students in school is that they eventually lose interest in learning, because they’ve been forced to learn the required courses, rather than pursuing their passion.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
Famous Jack Canfield Quotes
78. “Build your self-esteem by recalling all the ways you have succeeded, and your brain will be filled with images of you making your achievements happen again and again. Give yourself permission to toot your own horn, and don’t wait for anyone to praise you.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
79. “I believe if everyone fulfilled their deepest life purpose, the world would work perfectly.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
80. “Mother Teresa was brilliant. She said, “I will never attend an anti-war rally. If you have a peace rally, invite me.” She knew. She understood the secret. Look what she manifested in the world.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
81. “The greatest gift you can give anyone is a gift of empowerment and love.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
82. “A recent management study revealed that 46% of employees leaving a company do so because they feel underappreciated; 61% said their bosses don’t place much importance on them as people, and 88% said they do not receive acknowledgement for the work they do.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
83. “True freedom is an inward state of being. Once it is attained, no situation in the world can bind one or limit one’s freedom.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
84. “The world doesn’t pay you for what you know, it pays you for what you do.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
85. “As you meditate and become more spiritually attuned, you can better discern and recognize the sound of your higher self or the voice of God speaking to you through words, images, and sensations.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
86. “Success is the ability to do what you want, whenever you want, as often as you want.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
87. “One of life’s fundamental truths states, ‘Ask and you shall receive.’ As kids we get used to asking for things, but somehow we lose this ability in adulthood. We come up with all sorts of excuses and reasons to avoid any possibility of criticism or rejection.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
88. “It takes risks to achieve. It’s often scary. It requires something you didn’t know before or a skill you didn’t have before. But in the end, it’s worth it.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
89. “Repeating an affirmation several times a day keeps you focused on your goal, strengthens your motivation, and programs your subconscious by sending an order to your crew to do whatever it takes to make that goal happen.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
90. “The problem is that most people focus on their failures rather than their successes. But the truth is that most people have many more successes than failures.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
91. “Since I learned the Secret and started applying it to my life, my life has truly become magical, I think the kind of life that everybody dreams of and I live on a day to day basis.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
92. “I generally find that comparison is the fast track to unhappiness. No one ever compares themselves to someone else and comes out even. Nine times out of ten, we compare ourselves to people who are somehow better than us and end up feeling more inadequate.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
93. “If you are going to be successful, you have to start hanging out with the successful people.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
94. “Let’s remember that our children’s spirits are more important than any material things. When we do, self-esteem and love blossoms and grows more beautifully than any bed of flowers ever could.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
95. “When your dreams include service to others – accomplishing something that contributes to others – it also accelerates the accomplishment of that goal. People want to be part of something that contributes and makes a difference.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
Short Jack Canfield Quotes
96. “The day you change your responses is the day your life will begin to get better.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
97. “Every single cell in your body is affected by every single thought that you have.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
98. “Reject rejection! If someone says no, just say NEXT.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
99. “There is no right reaction. There is only your reaction.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
100. “If you already know how to make your dream come true, then you’re thinking too small.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
101. “What we have to get straight in our heads is that owning the money doesn’t mean ANYTHING. “It’s the DOING with money that develops us – it’s not in the having. And when you have more, you’re enabled to DO more.”” ~ (Jack Canfield).
102. “I wanted to be a Teacher with a big T, teach the whole planet. It led me into writing and speaking to large groups.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
103. “If what you are doing now was enough to get what you want, you’d already have it.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
104. “When you have inspired thought, you have to trust it and you have to act on it.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
105. “I don’t blame or complain about things like the economy, the government, taxes, employees, gas prices, or any of the external things that I don’t have control over. The only thing I have control over is my response to these things.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
106. “Research now seems to indicate that one hour of inner action is worth seven hours of out-in-the-world action. Think about that. You’re working too hard.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
107. “Anything that’s motivated from fear will ultimately take you down the wrong road and lead you in a cul de sac, anything motivated from purpose, from joy, and from love will take you on an evolutionary path to greater and greater happiness.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
108. “If you get clear on the what, the how will be taken care of.”~ (Jack Canfield).
Best Jack Canfield Quotes
109. “Am I now ready to make some changes.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
110. “Her essay about the wedding ring was short. Kerr wrote: “Things are just things – they have no power to hurt or to heal. Only people can do that. And we can all choose whether to be hurt or healed by the people who love us.” That was all. And that was everything.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
111. “SWSWSWSW Whenever you ask anyone for anything, remember the following: SWSWSWSW, which stands for “some will, some won’t; so what – someone’s waiting.” Some people are going to say yes, and some are going to say no. So what! Out there somewhere, someone is waiting for you and your ideas. It is simply a numbers game. You have to keep asking until you get a yes.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
112. “What is the why behind everything you do?” ~ (Jack Canfield).
113. “Sometimes you dance with a partner, and sometimes you dance alone. But the important thing is to keep dancing.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
114. “Overcome your barriers, intend the best, and be patient. You will enjoy more balance, more growth, more income, and more fun!” ~ (Jack Canfield).
115. “Our feelings are a feedback mechanism to us about whether we’re on track or not, whether we’re on course or off course.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
116. “Every time you share your vision, you strengthen your own subconscious belief that you can achieve it.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
Inspirational Jack Canfield Quotes
117. “One of the main strategies of the successful is that they constantly seek guidance from experts in their field.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
118. “When you really need help, people will respond. Sincerity means dropping the image facade and showing a willingness to be vulnerable. Tell it the way it is, lumps and all. Don’t worry if your presentation isn’t perfect; ask from your heart. Keep it simple, and people will open up to you.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
119. “Keep in mind that part of growing up is dealing with difficult issues, and the benefits can be great if you have the courage to ask for help. Human beings are not designed to go through life alone. No one has to bear the burden of tough times all by themselves.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
120. “To attract more money, you must be attractive, in the sense that people will want and prefer your products or service over those of your competitor.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
121. “It is kindness in a person, not beauty that wins our love.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
122. “Don’t let anyone steal your dreams. Follow your heart, no matter what.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
123. “I’ve always believed in God. I remember once a guy asked me what it was like to be self-employed. I said, I’m not self-employed. I work for God. The pay is good; He works me hard.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
124. “I started out as a high school teacher in inner-city Chicago and realized quite quickly that my students weren’t that motivated.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
125. “It is those very things that we are most afraid to do that provide the greatest liberation and growth for us.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
126. “As for real chicken soup, I have it once or twice a week.” ~ (Jack Canfield).
127. “The big problem in America is that everyone is spending 2-3 hours a day watching TV. If you spend that same amount of time reading, you’ll be in the top 1% of whatever your field is.” ~ (Jack Canfield).