Jackie Chan is a famous Chinese actor who is known for his martial arts skills.
Best Jackie Chan Quotes
1. “Life will knock us down, but we can choose whether or not to stand back up.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
2. “Do not let circumstances control you. You change your circumstances.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
3. I think I’m more like my father, happy-go-lucky. ~ Jackie Chan.
4. “Sometimes it takes only one act of kindness and caring to change a person’s life.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
5. “Being still and doing nothing are two completely different things.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
6. “The best fights are the ones we avoid.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
7. “Nothing makes me more determined to succeed than someone telling me something’s impossible.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
8. “I am really, really tired.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
9. I want to play a fireman and a spy. I want to learn special effects. ~ Jackie Chan.
10. Most of the time, I’m not even working; I’m just helping people because I feel that I am too lucky. ~ Jackie Chan.
11. I’ve seen too many ups and downs in the movie industry. ~ Jackie Chan.
12. If there really is a god, then he really looks after me. ~ Jackie Chan.
13. I am the Olympic Ambassador. I always promote Olympics. ~ Jackie Chan.
14. Anything I do wrong. I correct myself. ~ Jackie Chan.
15. “Martial arts is not for hurting people, it’s for protecting people.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
Popular Jackie Chan Quotes
16. “I’m tired of fighting. I’ve always known that I can’t be an action star all my life.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
17. “I do small things. I try to do good things every day.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
18. “Jackie Chan is a myth.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
19. “Olympics for me is love, peace, united.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
20. “We have to do what we can to help wherever and whenever it is possible for us to help.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
21. “I never wanted to be the next Bruce Lee. I just wanted to be the first Jackie Chan.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
22. “Pain is my daily routine. As long as I don’t go to the hospital, it’s nothing for me.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
Most Inspiring Jackie Chan Quotes
23. “When I got depressed, I watched Bruce Lee movies. I learned everything from Bruce Lee.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
24. “When you are learning about a martial art, it is about respect.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
25. “Of course I get hurt.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
26. “I only want my work to make people happy.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
27. “No matter how much more I practice, my English will never be perfect. If it is really terrible, I’ll correct it, but otherwise, I do it my Jackie Chan way.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
28. “Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?” ~ (Jackie Chan).
29. “You don’t need a reason to be nice to someone.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
30. “If one does not attach himself to people and desires, never shall his heart be broken. But then, does he ever truly live?” ~ (Jackie Chan).
31. “We learn martial arts as helping weakness. You never fight for people to get hurt. You’re always helping people.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
Famous Jackie Chan Quotes
32. “My schedule goes: wake up, running, exercise, downstairs, running shoes off, then to the shower. That’s the Jackie Chan diary.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
33. “I hope next time when we meet, we won’t be fighting each other. Instead we will be drinking tea together.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
34. “I love wushu a lot and I would love to see it included in future Olympic Games.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
35. “Don’t try to be like Jackie. There is only one Jackie. Study computers instead.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
36. “When I was young I trained a lot. I trained my mind, I trained my eyes, trained my thinking, how to help people. And it trained me how to deal with pressure.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
37. “I know I have to run 20 more minutes if I eat ice cream. Basically, I eat everything, but I just do more training.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
38. “I think every young child can learn through any martial art. They would then learn to respect their life, respect their parents, respect their country, and respect the whole world.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
39. “When I work I do it from my heart. And my heart is that I bring love to the world. When I travel around the world I bring my love. I bring so much love in my heart. I hope you can feel that.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
40. “The children right now, the young children, everybody should go to a martial arts school. Why? Because as soon as they go to a martial arts school, they learn discipline.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
41. “I know that eventually, I’ll have to change my life and my career, but I’ve got a lot of good years left in me yet.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
Short Jackie Chan Quotes
42. “My dream is to continue filming until my body tells me to stop.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
43. “Money for me today does not really matter.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
44. “It only hurts when I’m not laughing.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
45. “I allowed myself to be bullied because I was scared and didn’t know how to defend myself. I was bullied until I prevented a new student from being bullied. By standing up for him, I learned to stand up for myself.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
46. “As a father, I always want my son to be perfect. When he was young, I tried to train him in martial arts, but he said, ‘I don’t want to become like Bruce Lee’s son, with everybody telling me how good my father was.’ I just think my son is too lazy.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
47. “When I go out, people look at me with a puzzled expression on their faces thinking, “You’re Jackie Chan?” When people stare at me, it makes me uncomfortable. More and more I find that I just stay in my hotel when I am working.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
48. “Actor’s life is very long.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
49. “Anyone can be a Superman, but nobody can be Jackie Chan.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
50. “Sometimes you think the movie is good and BOOM! Sometimes you think it’s no good. BAAM! The movie business is a big gamble. You never know.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
51. “I’m crazy, but I’m not stupid.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
52. “Coffee is a language in itself.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
53. “We live now in a global village and we are in one single family. It’s our responsibility to bring friendship and love from all different places around the world and to live together in peace.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
54. “Kung fu lives in everything we do. It lives in how we put on a jacket and how we take off a jacket. It lives in how we treat people. Everything is kung fu.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
55. “Family is not who’s blood is in you, is who you love and who loves you.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
56. “Why did I become Jackie Chan? Mostly because I work very hard. When people were sleeping, I was still training.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
57. “As one tale ends, so another begins.” ~ (Jackie Chan).
So these were the 57 quotes by Jackie Chan.