Kanye West, also known as Ye, is an American producer, rapper and fashion designer.
He gained fame as a producer for Roc-A-Fella Records and later as a solo artist with hit albums like ‘The College Dropout’ and ‘Late Registration.’
Known for his controversial personality, he faced backlash for interrupting Taylor Swift’s MTV Video Music Awards acceptance speech and making political statements.
He founded the GOOD Music label, collaborated with artists like Jay-Z and Kid Cudi and released a gospel album, ‘Jesus Is King.’
He also launched the YEEZY fashion line and ran unsuccessfully for President in 2020 as a member of the Birthday Party.
In 2022, he faced criticism for wearing “White Lives Matter” shirts and making anti-Semitic comments on social media, leading to locked accounts and ended endorsement deals.
I have picked the best quotes from Kanye West in this blog post.
Inspirational Kanye West Quotes of All Time
1. “I’m a creative genius and there’s no other way to word it.” ~ (Kanye West).
2. “For me giving up is way harder than trying.” ~ (Kanye West).
3. “Having money isn’t everything, not having it is.” ~ (Kanye West).
4. “We gonna touch the sky.” ~ (Kanye West).
5. “Success is the best revenge.” ~ (Kanye West).
6. “If you’re a Kanye West fan, you’re not a fan of me, you’re a fan of yourself. You will believe in yourself. I’m just the espresso.” ~ (Kanye West).
7. “Everything I’m not makes me everything I am.” ~ (Kanye West).
8. “Nothing in life is promised except death.” ~ (Kanye West).
9. “Love your haters – they’re your biggest fans.” ~ (Kanye West).
10. “I hate when I’m on a flight and I wake up with a water bottle next to me like oh great now I gotta be responsible for this water bottle.” ~ (Kanye West).
11. “Shoot for the stars, so if you fall you land on a cloud.” ~ (Kanye West).
12. “That that don’t kill me, can only make me stronger.” ~ (Kanye West).
13. “Everyone’s always telling you to be humble. When was the last time someone told you to be great?” ~ (Kanye West).
14. “I refuse to accept other people’s ideas of happiness for me. As if there’s a ‘one size fits all’ standard for happiness.” ~ (Kanye West).
15. “If you know you’re the best it only makes sense for you to surround yourself with the best. NO EXCEPTIONS.” ~ (Kanye West).
16. “Criticism can bother you, but you should be more bothered if there’s no criticism. That means you’re too safe.” ~ (Kanye West).
17. “Recognize and embrace your flaws so you can learn from them. Sometimes it takes a little polishing to truly shine.” ~ (Kanye West).
18. “Everything in the world is exactly the same.” ~ (Kanye West).
19. “This is my life homie, you decide yours.” ~ (Kanye West).
20. “No one man should have all that power.” ~ (Kanye West).
21. “If you admire somebody, you should go ahead and tell them. People never get the flowers while they can still smell them.” ~ (Kanye West).
22. “The plan was to drink until the pain is over, But what’s worse, the pain or the hangover ?” ~ (Kanye West).
23. “I refuse to follow the rules where society tries to control people with low self esteem.” ~ (Kanye West).
24. “Wait ’till I get my money right…” ~ (Kanye West).
25. “Rome wasn’t built in a day, and the internet is our new Rome.” ~ (Kanye West).
26. “Know your worth! People always act like they’re doing more for you than you’re doing for them.” ~ (Kanye West).
27. “You’re not perfect, but you’re not your mistakes.” ~ (Kanye West).
Popular Kanye West Quotes
28. “We are all self-conscious. I’m just the first to admit it.” ~ (Kanye West).
29. “Hate and love are very similar emotions. The opposite of love is you don’t care.” ~ (Kanye West).
30. “I’m typing so f-ing hard I might break my f-ing Macbook Air!!!!!!!!” ~ (Kanye West).
31. “They say your attitude determines your latitude…” ~ (Kanye West).
32. “Fur pillows are actually hard to sleep on.” ~ (Kanye West).
33. “I am Warhol. I am the No. 1 most impactful artist of our generation. I am Shakespeare in the flesh.” ~ (Kanye West).
34. “George Bush doesn’t care about black people.” ~ (Kanye West).
35. “Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive.” ~ (Kanye West).
36. “My Caps Lock Key Is Loud!” ~ (Kanye West).
37. “I’m on the pursuit of awesomeness, excellence is the bare minimum.” ~ (Kanye West).
38. “50 told me go head and switch the style up and if they hate, let ’em hate, watch the money pile up.” ~ (Kanye West).
39. “Sometimes I feel the music is the only medicine.” ~ (Kanye West).
40. “I make all my own decisions and I take full responsibility.” ~ (Kanye West).
Top Kanye West Quotes
41. “I am a God, so hurry up with my damn massage; in a French-ass restaurant, hurry up with my damn croissants.” ~ (Kanye West).
42. “My attitude is tattooed, that means it’s permanent.” ~ (Kanye West).
43. “Fonts. I get emotional over fonts.” ~ (Kanye West).
44. “I guess every superhero needs his theme music.” ~ (Kanye West).
45. “I feel like I’m too busy writing history to read it.” ~ (Kanye West).
46. “If you fall on concrete, that’s yo ass fault.” ~ (Kanye West).
47. “If you’re taught you can’t do anything you won’t do anything, I was taught I could do everything.” ~ (Kanye West).
48. “God show me the way because the Devil is trying to break me down.” ~ (Kanye West).
49. “For me to say I wasn’t a genius I’d just be lying to you and to myself.” ~ (Kanye West).
50. “It’s motivation. Some people are gifted at specific things, but I had to develop. The thing I’m most talented at is the ability to learn.” ~ (Kanye West).
51. “If I don’t win, the award show loses credibility.” ~ (Kanye West).
52. “I never seen snakes on a plane.” ~ (Kanye West).
53. “I’m a champion, so I turn tragedy to triumph.” ~ (Kanye West).
54. “Thank God I’m not too cool for a seatbelt.” ~ (Kanye West).
55. “When you’re the absolute best, you get hated on the most.” ~ (Kanye West).
56. “Benjamin Franklin didn’t win 21 Grammys right?” ~ (Kanye West).
Famous Kanye West Quotes
57. “I’ve reached a point in my life where my Truman Show boat has hit the painting.” ~ (Kanye West).
58. “I completely lost everything, but I gained everything because I lost the fear.” ~ (Kanye West).
59. “I feel that I’m very blessed. But with great blessings come great responsibility.” ~ (Kanye West).
60. “I don’t like facts, because facts get in the way of my feelings.” ~ (Kanye West).
61. “They say people in your life are seasons and anything that happens is for a reason.” ~ (Kanye West).
62. “Would you believe in what you believe in if you were the only one who believed it?” ~ (Kanye West).
63. “If you have power, you have to empower.” ~ (Kanye West).
64. “I don’t even listen to rap. My apartment is too nice to listen to rap in.” ~ (Kanye West).
65. “It’s a tough world out there. You’re going to prepare yourself for politics, bad bosses, hating employees – and usually when you’re the absolute best, you get hated on the most.” ~ (Kanye West).
66. “I see stuff from the future, and I’m such a futurist that I have to slow down and talk in the present.” ~ (Kanye West).
67. “I am not a fan of books.” ~ (Kanye West).
68. “We’re not always in the position that we want to be at. We’re constantly growing. We’re constantly making mistakes. We’re constantly trying to express ourselves and actualize our dreams.” ~ (Kanye West).
69. “To use is necessary. And if you can’t be used, then you’re useless.” ~ (Kanye West).
70. “When we die, the money we can’t keep, but we probably spend it all cause the pain ain’t cheap.” ~ (Kanye West).
71. “Having a Rolex or a Benz is not something that actually represents your success because there’s always something more expensive to buy. Success is really being able to do things for others as well as the people around you and yourself.” ~ (Kanye West).
Short Kanye West Quotes
72. “You can’t look at a glass half full or empty if it’s overflowing.” ~ (Kanye West).
73. “Okay, for me, first of all, dopeness is what I like the most.” ~ (Kanye West).
74. “I’m the No. 1 living and breathing rockstar. I am Axl Rose; I am Jim Morrison; I am Jimi Hendrix.” ~ (Kanye West).
75. “I will go down as the voice of this generation, of this decade, I will be the loudest voice.” ~ (Kanye West).
76. “We rappers are role models.” ~ (Kanye West).
77. “Drug dealers buy Jordans, crackheads buy crack. And a white man gets paid off of all of that.” ~ (Kanye West).
78. “No flip flops for black dudes. I don’t care where you are at. Wear some hot ass Jordans on the beach.” ~ (Kanye West).
79. “I think I’m a whole lot to handle. I definitely am, on every aspect. I’m the video director. I’m the graphics designer. I’m the rapper. I’m the visionary. I’m the music producer. I’m the executive producer. I’m just going to end it off to be poetic: I’m the future of music.” ~ (Kanye West).
80. “I worked a telemarketing job. I always worked those because I always knew how to talk to people and I always knew how to sell because my father was a salesman. He used to sell vacuum cleaners, payroll services to companies, so that was natural for me to go into sales.” ~ (Kanye West).
81. “People in this world shun people for being great, for being a bright color, for standing out. But the time is now, to be OK with being the greatest you.” ~ (Kanye West).
82. “Beauty has been stolen from the people and is being sold back to them as luxury.” ~ (Kanye West).
83. “When I think of competition it’s like I try to create against the past. I think about Michelangelo and Picasso, you know, the pyramids.” ~ (Kanye West).
84. “People will have a problem with whatever you do. At the end of the day, nobody can determine what you need to do in order to be successful and why would you listen to someone who is not successful tell you what you need to do?” ~ (Kanye West).
85. “I can be vilified. I can be misunderstood. I didn’t come here to be liked. I came here to make a difference.” ~ (Kanye West).
86. “I just think that when my confidence meets other people’s insecurity, that equals Kanye’s arrogance.” ~ (Kanye West).
87. “People let their frustrations out on me. I love Kanye West. They say the opposite of that. But I’m not going to say that. I’m only going to say what I want to put into the universe.” ~ (Kanye West).
88. “Couldn’t afford a car so he named his daughter Alexis.” ~ (Kanye West).
Best Kanye West Quotes
89. “Everyone’s born confident, and everything’s taken away from you.” ~ (Kanye West).
90. “I can’t be a slave to the machine, you feel like you’re in the matrix.” ~ (Kanye West).
91. “I’ve known my mom since I was zero years old. She is quite dope.” ~ (Kanye West).
92. “I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.” ~ (Kanye West).
93. “Brands are selling our self-esteem back to us, through association. We need to own our brands.” ~ (Kanye West).
94. “An artist’s career doesn’t happen in the cycle of one week of news. An artist’s career happens in a lifetime, and if you’re a true artist you’re willing to die for what you believe in.” ~ (Kanye West).
95. “What happens if a drone falls right next to her?” ~ (Kanye West).
96. “Memories have to be our most painful blessing.” ~ (Kanye West).
97. “The only luxury is time. The time you get to spend with your family.” ~ (Kanye West).
98. “If you talking ’bout classics, do my name get brought up?” ~ (Kanye West).
99. “In America, they want you to accomplish these great feats, to pull off these David Copperfield-type stunts. You want me to be great, but you don’t ever want me to say I’m great?” ~ (Kanye West).