Michael Schumacher was a German racing driver who was regarded as one of the finest in the sport’s history.
Best Michael Schumacher Quotes
1. “I’ve always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there’s only a slightest chance.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
2. “First, you have to finish.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
3. “Everyone is replaceable, including me.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
4. “Once something is a passion, the motivation is there.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
5. “I always thought records were there to be broken.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
6. “I’m not very comfortable with what people sometimes say or think about me – things I don’t feel responsible for.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
7. “Let’s put it this way, I like number seven.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
8. “Losing composure is pointless.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
9. “Sometimes minor details can have a huge impact. If you don’t devote 100 percent of your efforts to every detail, you immediately run into difficulties.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
10. “Never think that success is down to your own performance alone. If you start listening only to yourself you take the first step back towards the bottom. The flowers of victory belong in many vases.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
11. “I like to share my life, and spend time with someone I love. That has worked 100 per cent with my wife.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
12. “I’m Michael Schumacher. I don’t need to test my driving ability.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
Popular Michael Schumacher Quotes
13. “Every year we find something new, we go faster, and that’s what Formula One is about.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
14. “When you start out in a team, you have to get the teamwork going and then you get something back.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
15. I like working in a team, and at Ferrari there is always good cooperation. ~ Michael Schumacher.
16. “You win a race, the next race it’s a question mark. Are you still the best or not? That’s what is funny. But that’s what is interesting. And that’s what is challenging. You have to prove yourself every time.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
17. “I know what I am, and what I have to do in my profession, so I can handle the pressure. It’s the way I think.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
18. “Your ups and downs in sports, I think they are as normal as daily life: One day you wake up and feel great, the next day you wake up and feel maybe less great.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
19. “When you are part of a community for 14 years, it inevitably shapes you. I will always have a part of Ferrari beside me; a part of my heart will always be red.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
20. “I have what you might call the South Pole and the North Pole. I have my team and my work, which I do on one side, and I have my family and my home on the other side. Both have nothing really to do with each other.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
21. “If the sun were made of hamsters, the earth would be incinerated.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
22. “Ferrari’s only objective is to be at the top, in other words, to compete for the World Championship. That’s our right. Winning is another matter. It wouldn’t be a disgrace to come in second after a tough fight.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
23. “My kids are not known, and I think that is very important. So far they have lived a normal life, and will continue to do so. I feel they should have the possibility to live a free life without the burden of fame I have created.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
Top Michael Schumacher Quotes
24. “I don’t feel like promising big things to my fans. I’m not thinking about victory at all. I’ll do my best to get on the podium at least, although I must admit I feel fairly pessimistic.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
25. “You try to hide your emotions, so as not to show weaknesses to others. I believe it’s the same for every sportsman.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
26. “If you do things to the limit, and don’t purposely go over that limit, then I think it’s fine to do whatever you want. So long as you enjoy it. That’s what’s important.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
27. “The more precisely I can drive, the more I enjoy myself.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
28. “I just want to be known as a very normal person and be treated as that and be able to walk down the street like anyone else.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
29. “If I didn’t even stand a chance of winning races and competing for the title, I don’t think I would be that interested in continuing my career.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
30. “When you’re very successful, you become careless and try to turn many things into routine.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
Famous Michael Schumacher Quotes
31. “Those who have come into Formula One without experiencing cars devoid of electronic aids will find it tough. To control 800 horsepower relying just on arm muscles and foot sensitivity can turn out to be a dangerous exercise.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
32. “I retired simply because I didn’t have the passion and motivation anymore; I was tired. At the time I thought, ‘Well, I had a great time, there is the end.’ At some moment, there is the right time to call it an end.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
33. “Somehow I have managed to delay looking old. In reality I have good genes.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
34. “I have been a huge fan of America, as I find their way of life there is pretty unique, and I have enjoyed a lot of good times over there.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
35. “I hate to take compromises with a racing car. The more standard a car is, the more compromises you have to take.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
36. “Psychologically speaking, it’s very important to be in good shape. I work in a sport that requires you to react quickly and be in excellent shape. Besides, things don’t get easier as you get older.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
37. “In football, I need full concentration even though I really enjoy it.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
38. “I have to say it’s been tough to leave the Ferrari family, which has been a big part of my career.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
39. “I think I was five when I had my real first go-kart.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
40. “Technology has certainly reduced performance differences among drivers. Whereas a talented driver could get a half-second out of every lap in the past, nowadays talent makes up for only about one or two tenths of a second. But the driver is still the key factor.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
41. “Ferrari always tries to get the best possible drivers, and my fellow team members have always been highly promising people.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
42. “The first thing, when I got the money, I knew I would support somebody. And the person I supported was my family. Because we were really in debt with the money. And – so I gave to my father this suitcase full of money. And he couldn’t believe it. And that was something very special.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
Short Michael Schumacher Quotes
43. “I have really enjoyed my time at Ferrari, not just because of the successes.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
44. “I didn’t have statistics in my mind when I was racing. It was always a consequence – a nice consequence. I enjoyed it, but it wasn’t the reason I was racing.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
45. “Ross Brawn knows that I prefer to have odd race numbers.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
46. “In sport there is never any moment that is the same as the other. I have been in Formula One for 12 years, and out of that I had one year with the perfect car.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
47. “I will do everything I can to bring the number one to Ferrari. The whole team and all the fans deserve it.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
48. “My time with Ferrari was wonderful. I have found friends and had experiences that I would not want to be without.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
49. “Nascar will certainly not be one of my challenges in the future.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
50. “People get excited around me and behave differently than they would normally. I don’t feel different from anyone else, except that I drive a racing car round in circles faster than somebody else.” ~ (Michael Schumacher).
51. Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That’s not my style. ~ (Michael Schumacher).
52. If you’re lucky enough to be famous, then it’s great if you can use your fame and the power your fame gives you to draw attention to things that really matter. ~ (Michael Schumacher).
So these were the 52 quotes by Michael Schumacher for you.
If you like these quotes and sayings, then you can also read my other popular blog posts on the topics of Chris Rock Quotes and Steffi Graf Quotes.