Steffi Graf is a former professional tennis player from Germany.
Best Steffi Graf Quotes
1. “I never look back, I look forward.” ~ (Steffi Graf).
2. “You can’t measure success if you have never failed.” ~ (Steffi Graf).
3. “I never hanker after the past – I prefer to devote myself to new tasks.” ~ (Steffi Graf).
4. “When you lose a couple of times, it makes you realize how difficult it is to win.” ~ (Steffi Graf).
5. “My big dream was to work as a photographer for ‘National Geographic.’” ~ (Steffi Graf).
6. “You can’t measure success if you have never failed. My father has taught me that if you really do want to reach your goals, you can’t spend any time worrying about whether you’re going to win or lose. Focus only on getting better.” ~ (Steffi Graf).
7. “As long as I can focus on enjoying what I’m doing, having fun, I know I’ll play well.” ~ (Steffi Graf).
8. “I don’t like the word ‘businesswoman.’ Perhaps ‘committed mother’ would be the best description.” ~ (Steffi Graf).
Famous Steffi Graf Quotes
9. “I’ve thrown away lots of my old diaries – you never know who might get their hands on them. But I have kept a few notes on the good old days.” ~ (Steffi Graf).
10. “It doesn’t hurt to lose my crown, it hurts to lose.” ~ (Steffi Graf).
11. “You can have a certain arrogance, and I think that’s fine, but what you should never lose is the respect for the others.” ~ (Steffi Graf).
12. “There is no relief at it being over. There is the joy of winning it.” ~ (Steffi Graf).
13. “Sometimes I wish I could have been a bit more relaxed, but then I wouldn’t have been the same player.” ~ (Steffi Graf).
Top Steffi Graf Quotes
14. “If you go to a big city anywhere in the world and you need a doctor, just ask me. I can tell you who’s good and who’s bad. I’ve even considered writing a guidebook.” ~ (Steffi Graf).
15. “I have always been guided by striving to show the best that I could. That is what kept me going in tennis and it is the same now.” ~ (Steffi Graf).
16. “You cannot compare your athletic achievement to the importance of children and giving them a safe environment in which to grow up and enjoy life.” ~ (Steffi Graf).
17. “I am a person who sticks to her word.” ~ (Steffi Graf).
18. “I suppose it’s amazing how quick life goes by when you have children.” ~ (Steffi Graf).
19. “Tennis has always been a big challenge to me and to be able to play that kind of tennis – well, only tennis can produce these feelings for me.” ~ (Steffi Graf).
Popular Steffi Graf Quotes
20. “I don’t wake up every day and think about which tournaments I won and which titles I hold. It’s something I don’t care about.” ~ (Steffi Graf).
21. “I appreciate very much being injury-free.” ~ (Steffi Graf).
22. “I think it takes people to get to know you and the recognition comes over time.” ~ (Steffi Graf).
23. “The tennis wasn’t really very much on my mind, so it wasn’t like I was thinking about it all the time.” ~ (Steffi Graf).
24. “Age, what is it? It’s not a figure that has ever meant anything to me.” ~ (Steffi Graf).
25. “I’ve been taught very early on that if you want to win a tournament you’ve got to beat anybody, and hopefully I play well and enjoy it.” ~ (Steffi Graf).
26. “It shifted attention away from that and I’ve never been someone who liked the attention from the media anyway.” ~ (Steffi Graf).
27. “It’s so difficult to find time besides the tennis.” ~ (Steffi Graf).
Powerful Steffi Graf Quotes
28. “Grass is a surface I have always loved, Wimbledon is a tournament I have always loved.” ~ (Steffi Graf).
29. “I knew that maybe I couldn’t be playing again, but I just wanted to get in physical shape.” ~ (Steffi Graf).
30. The most important lesson life has taught me is a new day means a new chance to be the person you want to be. ~ Steffi Graf.
31. The good, the bad – all of it – got me to the life I live today. Leave it in. ~ Steffi Graf.
So these were the 31 quotes by Steffi Graf.
If you like these quotes and sayings, then you can also read my other popular blog posts on the topics of Venus Williams quotes, Roger Federer quotes and Maria Sharapova quotes.