The capacity to be completely present, aware of where we are and what we’re doing, and not too reactive or overwhelmed by what’s going on around us is known as mindfulness.
We have listed down some of the best quotes about Mindfulness for you.
Best Mindfulness Quotes of All Time
1. “Be the silent watcher of your thoughts and behavior. You are beneath the thinker. You are the stillness beneath the mental noise. You are the love and joy beneath the pain.” ~ Eckhart Tolle
2. “Nothing is worth more than this day. You cannot relive yesterday. Tomorrow is still beyond your reach.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
3. “Welcome to the present moment. Here. Now. The only moment there ever is.” ~ Eckhart Tolle
4. “Happiness is your nature. It is not wrong to desire it. What is wrong is seeking it outside when it is inside.” ~ Ramana Maharshi
5. “Confine yourself to the present.” ~ Marcus Aurelius
6. “Mindfulness is the miracle by which we master and restore ourselves.” ~ Nhat Hanh
7. “Mindfulness isn’t difficult, we just need to remember to do it.” ~ Sharon Salzberg
Top Mindfulness Quotes
8. “The foundation of all mental illness is the unwillingness to experience legitimate suffering.” ~ C.G. Jung
9. “Self-knowledge is the first step to maturity.” ~ Jane Austen
10. “If you know something hurtful and not true, don’t say it. If you know something hurtful and true, don’t say it. If you know something helpful but not true, don’t say it. If you know something helpful and true, find the right time to say it.” ~ Buddha
11. “Mindfulness means being awake. It means knowing what you are doing.” ~ Jon Kabat-Zinn.
12. “To pay attention, this is our endless and proper work.” ~ Mary Oliver
13. “Daring greatly means the courage to be vulnerable. It means to show up and be seen. To ask for what you need. To talk about how you’re feeling. To have the hard conversations.” ~ Brené Brown
14. “Your greatness is here and now. Your happiness is here and now.” ~ Napoleon Hill
15. “Every step taken in mindfulness brings us one step closer to healing ourselves and the planet.” ~ Nhat Hanh
16. “With mindfulness, you can establish yourself in the present in order to touch the wonders of life that are available in that moment.” ~ Nhat Hanh
17. “Mindfulness must be engaged. Once there is seeing, there must be acting. Otherwise, what’s the use of seeing?” ~ Nhat Hanh.
18. “If it isn’t good, let it die. If it doesn’t die, make it good.” ~ Ajahn Chah
Famous Mindfulness Quotes
19. “Mindfulness of the body leads to nirvana.” ~ Buddha
20. “The past cannot survive in your presence. It can only survive in your absence.” ~ Eckhart Tolle.
21. “Retire to the center of your being, which is calmness.” ~ Paramahansa Yogananda
22. “Only the present moment contains life.” ~ Nhat Hanh
23. “Seek and see all the marvels around you. You will get tired of looking at yourself alone, and that fatigue will make you deaf and blind to everything else. – Don Juan.” ~ Carlos Castaneda
24. “The habit of spending nearly every waking moment lost in thought leaves us at the mercy of whatever our thoughts happen to be. Meditation is a way of breaking this spell.” ~ Sam Harris
25. “Always make new mistakes.” ~ Esther Dyson
26. “Mindfulness is the aware, balanced acceptance of the present experience. It isn’t more complicated that that. It is opening to or receiving the present moment, pleasant or unpleasant, just as it is, without either clinging to it or rejecting it.” ~ Sylvia Boorstein
27. “Stretch your mind and fly.” ~ Whitney M. Young
Inspiring Mindfulness Quotes
28. “World is a dance. Mindfulness is witnessing that dance.” ~ Amit Ray
29. “There is no enlightenment outside of daily life.” ~ Nhat Hanh
30. “Mindfulness is a mental activity that in due course eliminates all suffering.” ~ Ayya Khema
31. “Our true nature is like a precious jewel: although it may be temporarily buried in mud, it remains completely brilliant and unaffected. We simply have to uncover it.” ~ Pema Chödrön.
32. “If we practice mindfulness, we always have a place to be when we are afraid.” ~ Nhat Hanh
33. “Our thinking minds deprive us of the happiness that comes when we are living fully in the moment.” ~ Ram Dass
34. “The unconscious process moves spiral-wise around a center, gradually getting closer, while the characteristics of the center grow more and more distinct.” ~ C.G. Jung
Popular Mindfulness Quotes
35. “Look past your thoughts, so you may drink the pure nectar of This Moment.” ~ Rumi.
36. “If you walk into a forest – you hear all kinds of subtle sounds – but underneath there is an all pervasive silence.” ~ Eckhart Tolle
37. “Awareness is like the sun. When it shines on things, they are transformed.” ~ Nhat Hanh
38. “The next message you need is always right where you are.” ~ Ram Dass
39. “In your present-moment awareness, awaken to your innocence, your trust, your love, your eternal being.” ~ Deepak Chopra
40. “One must be truly able to say I in order to know the mystery of the Thou in its whole truth.” ~ Martin Buber.
You Might Like
- Helping Others Quotes
- Humility Quotes
- Ignorance Quotes
- Imagination Quotes
- Innovation Quotes
- Intelligence Quotes
- Intelligent Quotes
- Intuition Quotes
- Mind Quotes
- Quality Quotes