Dr. Amit Ray is a spiritual guru and author from India.
He is well-known for his meditation, yoga, peace, and compassion teachings.
His Om meditation and integrated yoga and vipassana meditation techniques are his most well-known approaches. He’s written a number of books on meditation and other spiritual subjects.
For the change of human consciousness, he teaches peace, love, and compassion.
He is regarded as one of the pioneers of the compassionate AI movement.
We have compiled a list of the best quotes from Amit Ray for you.
Best Amit Ray Quotes
1. “If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.” ~ (Amit Ray).
2. “World is a dance. Mindfulness is witnessing that dance.” ~ (Amit Ray).
3. “Concentration attracts luck factor.” ~ (Amit Ray).
4. “If you want to fly on the sky, you need to leave the earth. If you want to move forward, you need to let go the past that drags you down.” ~ (Amit Ray).
5. “There is a God part in you. The consciousness. The pure Self. Learn to listen the voice of that Power.” ~ (Amit Ray).
6. “Meditate, Visualize and Create your own reality and the universe will simply reflect back to you.” ~ (Amit Ray).
7. “Self-observation is the first step of inner unfolding.” ~ (Amit Ray).
8. “It does not matter how long you are spending on the earth, how much money you have gathered or how much attention you have received. It is the amount of positive vibration you have radiated in life that matters.” ~ (Amit Ray).
9. “Life is a collection of moments. Mindfulness is beautification of the moments.” ~ (Amit Ray).
10. “As flower blooms in spring, compassion grows in mindfulness.” ~ (Amit Ray).
11. “Looking beauty in the world, is the first step of purifying the mind.” ~ (Amit Ray).
12. “Kindness has no religion. It is like an open sky.” ~ (Amit Ray).
Popular Amit Ray Quotes
13. “Yoga means addition – addition of energy, strength and beauty to body, mind and soul.” ~ (Amit Ray).
14. “Peace is the music of every heart. Our glory lies in understanding, listening and honoring that music.” ~ (Amit Ray).
15. “Life throws challenges and every challenge comes with rainbows and lights to conquer it.” ~ (Amit Ray).
16. “Life is not always perfect. Like a road, it has many bends, ups and down, but that’s its beauty.” ~ (Amit Ray).
17. “Yoga is not a religion. It is a science, science of well-being, science of youthfulness, science of integrating body, mind, and soul.” ~ (Amit Ray).
18. “Meditation is listening to the song of the inner Soul, seeing the beauty of the inner Self, smelling the fragrance of the inner Spirit, experiencing the touch of the inner energies and tasting the intense sweetness of the inner God.” ~ (Amit Ray).
19. “Meditation is re-discovering the inner Kingdom of God. The Kingdom of God lies in our understandings and wisdom.” ~ (Amit Ray).
20. “Your greatest awakening comes, when you are aware about your infinite nature.” ~ (Amit Ray).
21. “Yoga and Vipassana are the two most time tested ancient techniques for keeping the body, mind and spirit in harmony and in sync. There is no contradiction between yoga and vipassana. They are complementary to each other.” ~ (Amit Ray).
22. “In every change, in every falling leaf there is some pain, some beauty. And that’s the way new leaves grow.” ~ (Amit Ray).
23. “You are a cosmic flower. Om chanting is the process of opening the psychic petals of that flower.” ~ (Amit Ray).
24. “Mind is a flexible mirror, adjust it, to see a better world.” ~ (Amit Ray).
25. “Our heart is wide enough to embrace the world and hands are long enough to encompass the world.” ~ (Amit Ray).
26. “Be like a lotus. Let the beauty of your heart speak.” ~ (Amit Ray).
Top Amit Ray Quotes
27. “Om is the mysterious cosmic energy that is the substratum of all the things and all the being of the entire universe. It is the eternal song of the Divine.” ~ (Amit Ray).
28. “Do not live in the shadow of the masters forever. Learn to live in the light of your soul. Life deserves full expression.” ~ (Amit Ray).
29. “Suffering is due to our disconnection with the inner soul. Meditation is establishing that connection.” ~ (Amit Ray).
30. “You are your master. Only you have the master keys to open the inner locks.” ~ (Amit Ray).
31. “The Universe is the creation of the mind. Universe exists inside the mind as the flower exists inside the seed.” ~ (Amit Ray).
32. “Cleanliness is a mindset – a positive habit that keeps the body, mind, and environment happy, healthy, simple, neat, and delightful.” ~ (Amit Ray).
33. “Silence is the language of Om. We need silence to be able to reach our Self. Both internal and external silence is very important to feel the presence of that supreme Love.” ~ (Amit Ray).
34. “AUM or Om is not related to any religion because Om was practiced before the birth of all the religions of the world.” ~ (Amit Ray).
35. “Stop overthinking, put more energy on what you really want to do.” ~ (Amit Ray).
36. “Yoga is not just repetition of few postures – it is more about the exploration and discovery of the subtle energies of life.” ~ (Amit Ray).
37. “We all are so deeply interconnected; we have no option but to love all. Be kind and do good for any one and that will be reflected. The ripples of the kind heart are the highest blessings of the Universe.” ~ (Amit Ray).
38. “Enjoy the limitless bliss consciousness here and now. The reality of you lies much beyond your sensory perceptions and boundaries.” ~ (Amit Ray).
Famous Amit Ray Quotes
39. “Science of yoga and ayurveda is subtler than the science of medicine, because science of medicine is often victim of statistical manipulation.” ~ (Amit Ray).
40. “Only the brave men and women can bring peace to the world, not by practicing war but by practicing nonviolence.” ~ (Amit Ray).
41. “Exercises are like prose, whereas yoga is the poetry of movements. Once you understand the grammar of yoga; you can write your poetry of movements.” ~ (Amit Ray).
42. “When you see the divinity in others, you are Divine. When you see ego in others, you are egoistic.” ~ (Amit Ray).
43. “Vipassana meditation is an ongoing creative purification process. Observation of the moment-to-moment experience cleanses the mental layers, one after another.” ~ (Amit Ray).
44. “Vipassana meditation is not just seeing the things inside. It is also seeing the seer.” ~ (Amit Ray).
45. “Penetrate deep into the word “Om”. Gradually the word will disappear and only the silence will remain. The word is a support. The meaning is within you. Om brings out that meaning which is hidden in your soul.” ~ (Amit Ray).
Short Amit Ray Quotes
46. “Perfect prayer does not consist in many words, silent remembering and pure intention raises the heart to that supreme Power.” ~ (Amit Ray).
47. “Have love for your inner Self and everything else is done for you.” ~ (Amit Ray).
48. “There are two types of seeds in the mind: those that create anger, fear, frustration, jealousy, hatred and those that create love, compassion, equanimity and joy. Spirituality is germination and sprouting of the second group and transforming the first group.” ~ (Amit Ray).
49. “Echo of your thoughts has greater impact on the world than your actions.” ~ (Amit Ray).
50. “Just trusting the soul cannot lead you to higher consciousness. You have to pay attention for the beautification of your heart.” ~ (Amit Ray).