Sofa Margarita is a Colombian-American actress, model, and television producer.
Best Sofia Vergara Quotes
1. “Confidence is sexy! I’m comfortable with my body and not afraid to show it off.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
2. “I’m fearless, I don’t complain. Even when horrible things happen to me, I go on.” ~ (Sofía Vergara).
3. “Beauty is really all about confidence. If you feel beautiful, then you are beautiful.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
4. “I understand English; I read and write English perfectly, but the accent won’t go away.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
5. “My father told me that if I ever did anything artistic, I was going to look like a hooker. I told him, ‘With these huge boobs that I inherited from your mother, I already look like a hooker!’” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
6. “I just don’t want to give them my name and say, ‘Do whatever you want.’ I am trying to create my brand.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
7. “Listen, I’m not afraid of anything. I’m Colombian.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
8. “Confident people have a way of carrying themselves that makes others more attracted to them.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
9. “I love jewelry – rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, you name it.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
10. “I love dancing to Latin music, so I have a trainer who dances with me for an hour three times a week.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
11. “Sometimes it can be bad to have too much family. Everybody gets involved in your problems, giving their opinion, gossiping, and making drama. But when bad things happen, they will be there to support you.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
12. “I don’t want plastic surgery or fillers or Botox.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
13. “If I walk outside without lipstick, I feel naked.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
14. “I’ve been very lucky that I’ve never had cellulite. My body was always firm.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
Top Sofía Vergara Quotes
15. “Never take no personally. Sometimes people tell you no for a reason that has nothing to do with you. You must keep going.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
16. “I guess at the end of the day, all women like to be appreciated and treated with respect and kindness.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
17. “I always heard that immigrants had a really hard life when they came to America.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
18. “I’ve always been pretty confident. I grew up in a family of strong women, so I was always taught to be proud of who I am, the way I am.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
19. “When I get ready for an event, I always look at myself in the mirror and say, ‘I look like a transvestite,’ I love it.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
20. “Accents are funny. It sets me apart from the other girls doing comedy. It gives me more – how do you say? – pop-oo-laaarrrity.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
21. “I like business, and the truth is I save way more than I spend. I invest. I plan for the future. I have a special eye for opportunities and work harder than anyone might expect.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
Famous Sofía Vergara Quotes
22. “I love heels, I’m telling you. When I walk in flats, I get knee pain.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
23. “If a Latina falls in love with someone who is insecure, it can be a nightmare.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
24. “I hate to work out. I get in a bad mood when I have to do it!” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
25. “You are a woman so dress like a woman. Be proud. Be sexy.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
26. “I’m obsessed with food!” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
27. “I went to a school run by Catholic nuns. They were really strict.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
28. “I can turn around and scream and get angry, but I turn around and I forget about it.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
29. “In Latin America, women are supposed to be voluptuous. They don’t believe that you have to be skinny to be attractive.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
30. “When they tell you that you have cancer, you panic.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
Popular Sofía Vergara Quotes
31. “L. A. is crazy. The women all look the same now. That thing with the cheeks. Like Madonna. Who do they think they’re fooling? It doesn’t make them look young. You end up looking like a freak.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
32. “People shouldn’t stay married because of the kids. That’s torture for everyone.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
33. “When you have a kid, you have to be more mature.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
34. “Well, in Colombia everybody’s very voluptuous, and you’re supposed to be. You don’t want to be skinny when all of your cousins are mermaids. You grow up thinking that’s how beauty is.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
35. “I’ve never gone out with a guy who is older than me by more than a couple years. Usually it’s my age, a little bit older, or even a little bit younger. But not a 15- or 20-year difference.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
36. “Latin guys dance. American guys don’t dance. That’s a big difference.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
37. “When I travel abroad, because I’m Columbian, I’m always one that they check twice and security and I’m the one that they open my bag and the one they pull to the side to check the visa.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
38. “Latin women are very comfortable with their bodies and their sexuality. We aren’t afraid to show that off a little bit more.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
39. “I’m happy with what I’ve achieved.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
40. “In my own life, I have no problems letting out a good scream.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
Inspiring Sofía Vergara Quotes
41. “Oh yes, things get me mad. But the thing is, I get mad, and then I turn around and I forget.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
42. “I didn’t want to be an actress. I wanted to be a dentist, but you never know what life will bring you.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
43. “I never thought I would get such a perfect role in ‘Modern Family.’ A lot of TV shows now are looking for more Latin women.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
44. “I always tried to do the best for my kid.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
45. “You know, I was the class clown in Catholic school, but I never thought I would make a living out of it!” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
46. “The mother is the one who is going to help you in the long run! You must make her your friend. It matters what she thinks.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
47. “I guess I am going to think about freezing my eggs.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
48. “I’m a natural blonde. But when I started acting, I would go to auditions and they didn’t know where to put me because I was voluptuous and had the accent, but I had blonde hair. It was ignorance: they thought every Latin person looks like Salma Hayek.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
49. “Not everybody’s confident their whole life.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).
50. “I like comedy. I would love to do comedy for a long time.” ~ (Sofia Vergara).