Adam Sandler is an actor, comedian, and filmmaker from the United States.
Best Adam Sandler Quotes
1. “It’s hard to soar with the eagles when you’re surrounded by turkeys.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
2. “I kinda feel like an idiot sometimes. Although I am an idiot, so it kinda works out.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
3. “Chemistry can be a good and bad thing. Chemistry is good when you make love with it. Chemistry is bad when you make crack with it.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
4. “My hobbies are run-on sentences.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
5. “I’m a big fan of money. I like it, I use it, I have a little. I keep it in a jar on top of my refrigerator. I’d like to put more in that jar. That’s where you come in.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
6. “I drew the duck blue because I’ve never seen a blue duck before and, to be honest with you, I wanted to see a blue duck.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
7. “I choose to ignore hell in my life. When I was a little kid I asked my Dad “Am I going to go to hell?” because I’d heard about hell. And he said, “Nothing you’re gonna do will get you into hell.” And so I got to ignore it.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
8. “I’m getting older, and it happens. You don’t care as much. I don’t care about too much anymore. I’ve got to think about that a little bit.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
9. “My name is Adam Sandler. I’m not particularly talented. I’m not particularly good-looking. And yet I’m a multi-millionaire.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
Popular Adam Sandler Quotes
10. “The only reason I got into stand-up was because my brother told me to. I had no idea what I was going to do with my life. I was 17 and my brother went to a comedy club and he said – you can do that.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
11. “Alright, remember, alcohol equals puke equals smelly mess equals nobody likes you.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
12. “I don’t want want to go to jail, I’m fragile.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
13. “I finished a big book the other day. 421 pages. That’s a lot of coloring when you think about it.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
14. “I never had a speech from my father ‘this is what you must do or shouldn’t do’ but I just learned to be led by example. My father wasn’t perfect.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
15. “Sixth grade was a big time, in my childhood, of hoops and friendship, and coming up with funny things.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
16. “I’ve got a hockey record, I took off my skate and tried to stab a guy, I’m the only person who ever tried that.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
17. “It’s important I surround myself with people who make me happy.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
18. “I have a love in my life. It makes me stronger than anything you can imagine.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
19. “Now that I’m a parent, I understand why my father was in a bad mood a lot.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
20. “Back to school to prove to Dad that I’m not a fool.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
Top Adam Sandler Quotes
21. “Some of us will never ever find true love. Take, for instance me. And I’m pretty sure that guy right there. And that lady with the sideburns. And basically everybody at table nine.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
22. “I was raised by a mother who told me I was great every day of my life.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
23. “On this lovely, lovely Hanukkah, drink your gin and tonica.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
24. “Bedtime stories were definitely a big part of my life because I was just so excited my father was talking to me.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
25. “I grew up cursing a lot. It felt natural. My parents told me to stop.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
26. “I mean, I look at my dad. He was twenty when he started having a family, and he was always the coolest dad. He did everything for his kids, and he never made us feel like he was pressured. I know that it must be a great feeling to be a guy like that.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
27. “Girls are soft and pretty.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
28. “In one day, I have times where I’m feeling great, I feel like I love my life, and then 2:30 rolls around and I’m the angriest man alive. My wife sees it.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
29. “I say things, like every other parent, that reminds you of your own parents. One thing I do know about being a parent, you understand why your father was in a bad mood a lot.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
30. “As a kid, I’d go into the bathroom when I was having a tantrum. I’d be in the bathroom crying, studying myself in the mirror. I was preparing for future roles.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
31. “I wanted to make sure that I did one movie in my career that mothers hug me for.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
32. “I’m not making every decision due to my children. But I do hope they never see some movies I’m doing. But I do want to do more family-friendly movies.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
33. “The toughest part is that when your kid’s upset, you’re upset. You’re rocked until they’re not upset. Even when they’re not upset, you’re like, “I hope that doesn’t happen, down the line.” You’re always nervous because you want your kid to be happy.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
Famous Adam Sandler Quotes
34. “When I was younger and did a stand-up gig, it would take me two weeks to recover. Sometimes I’d get so panicked that I would stutter.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
35. “I’m in a mood, Dave. A bad mood, a very bad mood! I was fired from my ice cream truck job today! No more Fudgicles!” ~ (Adam Sandler).
36. “Mama says that, happiness is from magic rays of sunshine that come down when you’re feeling blue…” ~ (Adam Sandler).
37. “I don’t know what the hell I’m doing; I like what I’ve been doing. I believe in what I’ve done in the past and I hope to make a movie that; I hope my kid enjoys the movies I’ve made and enjoys some of the movies in the future.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
38. “We just bought this house. It’s too big. It’s like 400,000 square feet, or something. We got an indoor lake and ski slope in the house! It’s just too big.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
39. “Eat turkey all night long, 50 million Elvis fans can’t be wrong.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
40. “I don’t laugh at me. I used to. I used to get the giggles when I’d see myself. But now, I see myself onscreen, and I sure don’t laugh.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
Short Adam Sandler Quotes
41. “Wasted is when you have a hankering for ice cream.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
42. “Of course, I peed my pants, everyone my age pees their pants. It’s the coolest.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
43. “My intention is never to hurt anybody. I’m happy when people are having a good time.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
44. “My comedy is different every time I do it. I don’t know what the hell I’m doing.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
45. “I don’t know who I touch and who I don’t. I work hard trying to make people laugh. I try to do the kind of stuff that made me laugh growing up. I don’t have any secrets. I don’t know the reasons I’ve been so well received.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
46. “I think the reason I don’t read is because, when I’m reading, I feel like I’m missing out on something else. You know, What are my friends doing? Where’s my girlfriend?” ~ (Adam Sandler).
47. “I grew up cursing a lot.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
48. “I know I want to always do the best I can.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
49. “Sometimes you can’t prioritize family and you feel guilty.” ~ (Adam Sandler).
50. “Comedy, such a lovely lady, she’ll pick you up, you your feeling blue.” ~ (Adam Sandler).