Bob Proctor is a famous self-help author and philosopher from Canada.
He is most known for his New York Times best-selling book “You Were Born Rich” and his role in the film The Secret (2006).
I have compiled a list of top quotes from ‘Bob Proctor’ for you.
Best Bob Proctor Quotes
1. “If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
2. “Accountability is the glue that ties commitment to the result.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
3. “Money is valuable only as long as it is being used; it is meant to be used enjoyed and circulated.” ~ Bob Proctor.
4. “The greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing. The person who risks nothing, does nothing and has nothing.” ~ Bob Proctor.
5. “Only a person who risks can be free.” ~ Bob Proctor.
6. “Life can be absolutely phenomenal, and it should be, and it will be, when you start using the secret.” ~ Bob Proctor.
7. “Regardless of what happens today, realize it is the beginning of something good.” ~ Bob Proctor.
8. “The only competition you will ever face is with your own ignorance.” ~ Bob Proctor.
9. “Faith and fear both demand you believe in something you cannot see. You choose.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
10. “Don’t be a victim of negative self talk – remember you are listening.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
11. “By thinking about your goals every morning, many times during the day, and every night, you begin moving toward it, and bringing it toward you.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
12. “A mentor is someone who sees more talent and ability within you, than you see in yourself, and helps bring it out of you.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
13. “Outward change comes after we change from within.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
14. “What do you really want? Sit down and write it out on a piece of paper. Write it in the present tense.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
Inspirational Bob Proctor Quotes
15. “Anyone that ever accomplished anything, did not know how they were going to do it. They only knew they were going to do it.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
16. “Don’t expect a great day; create one.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
17. “The only limits in our life are those we impose on ourselves.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
18. “The law of attraction is always working whether you believe it or understand it or not.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
19. “The Subconscious mind can not tell the difference between what’s real and what’s imagined.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
20. “Set a goal to achieve something that is so big, so exhilarating that it excites you and scares you at the same time.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
21. “When you react you are giving away your power. When you respond you are staying in control of yourself.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
22. “Handwriting causes thinking – the repetition of writing your goal everyday will increase your awareness. The true purpose of a goal is to help you grow.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
23. “Life either happens by design or default, you choose.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
24. “Ask yourself – Where do I want to be one year from today? Personal growth is a choice.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
25. “Your outside world is a reflection of your inside world. What goes on in the inside, shows on the outside.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
26. “Everything that’s coming into your life, you are attracting into your life. And it’s attracted to you by virtue of the images you’re holding in your mind. It’s what you’re thinking. Whatever is going on in your mind you are attracting to you!” ~ (Bob Proctor).
Motivational Bob Proctor Quotes
27. “Management means the development of people, not the direction of things.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
28. “There is no problem outside of you that is superior to the power within you.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
29. “If your goal isn’t scary and exciting, then it’s not a big enough goal for you.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
30. “Are your thoughts empowering or limiting?” ~ (Bob Proctor).
31. “The fear of making a decision is the result of fearing to make a mistake – the truth is, the fear of mistakes has a greater impact on you than making the mistakes.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
32. “You can have anything you want. You just have to decide what you want and do everything it takes to get it!” ~ (Bob Proctor).
33. “If you can envision it, you can have it!” ~ (Bob Proctor).
34. “Imagination is the greatest nation in the world!” ~ (Bob Proctor).
35. “Don’t be an extra in your own movie. Move out of your comfort zone. Don’t be afraid of feeling uncomfortable or awkward. Step-out and make it happen.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
Famous Bob Proctor Quotes
36. “Most people are extras in their own movie.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
37. “People who are interested in doing something will do it when it’s convenient; people who are committed will do it no matter what.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
38. “To believe in the things you can see and touch is no belief at all. But to believe in the unseen is both a triumph and a blessing.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
39. “Enjoy life, because life is phenomenal! It’s a magnificent trip!” ~ (Bob Proctor).
40. “Richness is not about what you have. It is about who you are.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
41. “You are God’s highest form of creation. You are a living breathing creative magnet. You have the ability to control what you attract into your life.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
42. “Whatever you accomplish in a lifetime will be in direct proportion to the intensity and persistence of your faith.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
43. “When we change the way we think, we change our lives. What most people do not understand is how powerful our thinking is and how involved it is in our health.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
44. “Your results are an expression of your level of awareness.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
Inspiring Bob Proctor Quotes
45. “Paradigm is a part of the conditioning of the mind, our conditioning thought patterns.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
46. “Lack and limitation can only exist when we make room for them in our mind.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
47. “Being a winner is never an accident; winning comes about by design, determination and positive action.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
48. “The only power our problems can have over us is the power we give to them.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
49. “You’ve got to pay attention to what you’re attracted to because as you hold images of what you want, you’re gonna be attracted to things that are going to be attracted to you, but it literally moves into physical reality with and through you and it does that by law.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
50. “Your purpose explains what you are doing with your life. Your vision explains how you are living your purpose. Your goals enable you to realize your vision.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
Ultimate Bob Proctor Quotes
51. “I am so happy and grateful now – that money comes to me in increasing quantities through multiple sources on a continuous basis.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
52. “Discipline is giving yourself a command and following it up with action.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
53. “Cooperation is always more powerful than competition.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
54. “What you think about you bring about.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
55. “Change is inevitable but personal growth is a choice.” ~ (Bob Proctor).
56. “Start with the end in mind. If you want to be a millionaire, talk like one, act like one, work like one.” ~ (Bob Proctor).