T. Harv Eker is a motivational speaker, author, and businessman recognized for his views on wealth and motivation.
He is the author of a popular book “Secrets of the Millionaire Mind”.
I have chosen a list of inspiring quotes from T. Harv Eker for you.
Inspirational T. Harv Eker Quotes
1. “How you do anything is how you do everything.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
2. “Where attention goes, energy flows and results show.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
3. “I will be rich or I will die trying.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
4. “Rich people think big. Poor people think small.” ~ T. Harv Eker.
5. “You would worry a lot less about what people think of you if you realized how little they do.” ~ T. Harv Eker.
6. “When you are complaining, you become a living, breathing crap magnet.” ~ T. Harv Eker.
7. “Rich people play the money game to win. Poor people play the money game to not lose.” ~ T. Harv Eker.
8. “Never try to pull someone up who doesn’t want it…they’ll just pull you down.” ~ T. Harv Eker.
9. “Keep your eye on the goal, keep moving toward your target.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
10. “If you are willing to do only what’s easy, life will be hard. But if you are willing to do what’s hard, life will be easy.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
11. “If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
12. “Energy is contagious: either you affect people or you infect people.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
13. “You design the life you want to have.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
Popular T. Harv Eker Quotes
14. “If you want to move to a new level in your life, you must break through your comfort zone and practice doing things that are not comfortable.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
15. “What you hear, you forget; what you see, you remember; what you do, you understand.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
16. “Happy people build their inner world; unhappy people blame their outer world.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
17. “My definition of financial freedom is simple: it is the ability to live the lifestyle you desire without having to work or rely on anyone else for money.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
18. “You become financially free when your passive income exceeds your expenses.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
19. “Your outer world is a reflection of your inner world.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
20. “The perfect time to start something never arrives START NOW!” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
Top T. Harv Eker Quotes
21. “Rich people constantly learn and grow. Poor people think they already know.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
22. “Helping people grow and achieve their dreams is the fastest route to success.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
23. “If you want to change the fruits, you will first have to change the roots. If you want to change the visible, you must first change the invisible.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
24. “It’s simple arithmetic: “Your income can grow only to the extent you do.”” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
25. “One step in the right direction is better than a hundred years of thinking about it.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
26. “If you shoot for the stars, you’ll at least hit the moon.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
27. “The only time you are actually growing is when you are uncomfortable.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
28. “If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is too. Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You are better than you think.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
29. “Action always beats inaction.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
30. “Rich people believe – I create my life; poor people believe – life happens to me.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
Famous T. Harv Eker Quotes
31. “Rich people see opportunities. Poor people see obstacles. Rich people see potential growth. Poor people see potential loss. Rich people focus on rewards. Poor focus on the risks.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
32. “Action is the ‘bridge’ between the inner world and the outer world.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
33. “Today’s Declaration: I am courageous. I am willing to act in spite of fear.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
34. “Success is a learnable skill. You can learn to succeed at anything.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
35. “Rich people are willing to act in spite of fear. Poor people let fear stop them.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
36. “If a hundred-foot oak tree had the mind of a human, it would only grow to be ten feet tall!” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
37. “Rich people choose to get paid based on results. Poor people choose to get paid based on time.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
38. “It’s not enough to be in the right place at the right time. You have to be the right person in the right place at the right time.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
39. “Your inner world reflects your outer world.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
40. “Consciousness is observing your thoughts and actions so that you can live from true choice in the present moment rather than being run by programming from the past.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
41. “Rich people think long-term. They balance their spending on enjoyment today with investing for freedom tomorrow.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
42. “Focus on all four of your net worth factors: increasing your income, increasing your savings, increasing your investment returns, and decreasing your cost of living by simplifying your lifestyle.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
43. “If your goal is to be comfortable, chances are you’ll never get rich. But if your goal is to be rich, chances are you’ll end up mighty comfortable.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
Best T. Harv Eker Quotes
44. “To get paid the best, you must be the best.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
45. “Money will only make you more of what you already are.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
46. “No thought lives in your head rent-free. Each thought you have will either be an investment or a cost.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
47. “Complaining is the absolute worst possible thing you could do for your health or your wealth. The worst!” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
48. “It’s what’s invisible that creates what’s visible.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
49. “It comes down to this: either you control money, or it controls you. To control money, you must manage it.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
Inspiring T. Harv Eker Quotes
50. “Becoming rich isn’t as much about getting rich financially as about whom you become, in character and mind, to get rich.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
51. “If you want to fly with the eagles, don’t swim with the ducks!” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
52. “Focus on what you want, not on what you don’t want.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
53. “Successful people have fear, successful people have doubts, and successful people have worries. They just don’t let these feelings stop them.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
54. “Every master was once a disaster.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).
55. “Thoughts lead to feelings. Feelings lead to actions. Action leads to results.” ~ (T. Harv Eker).