Mrs. Fields Bakeries’ founder and spokeswoman is Debbi Fields.
She also bakes cookies and has published many cookbooks. She relocated to Nashville in 2014 after living in Memphis for almost 16 years since re-marrying in 1997.
We have outlined some of the best quotes from Debbi Fields for you.
Best Debbi Fields Quotes
1. “Remember, the greatest failure is not to try.” ~ (Debbi Fields).
2. “Don’t ever lose sight of your dreams. And, more importantly, reach for the stars.” ~ (Debbi Fields).
3. “Good enough never is. Set your standards so high that even the flaws are considered excellent.” ~ (Debbi Fields).
4. “If you think you can, then you’re halfway there. If you say, ‘I can’t,’ then you’re defeated.” ~ (Debbi Fields).
5. “You have to have passion when you’re finding a recipe for a career. If you love what you are doing, you’ll never work a day in your life.” ~ (Debbi Fields).
6. “Being good enough never is.” ~ (Debbi Fields).
7. “We are here for a reason. We all have a gift or gifts to share. You want to look inside your heart and your soul, and you want to tap into the one thing you love to do. Develop it. Share it. Nurture it. You were meant to have that gift.” ~ (Debbi Fields).
Top Debbi Fields Quotes
8. “I love to brainstorm. I like to mentor. When you’re starting out, especially as an entrepreneur, you really don’t know what you’re doing. You go out there and you try so many things. The key in the process, to me, is that you keep trying and you never give up.” ~ (Debbi Fields).
9. “A cookie store is a bad idea. Besides, the market research reports say America likes crispy cookies, not soft and chewy cookies like you make.” ~ (Debbi Fields).
10. “There is always competition. Whatever you do, there will be competition, and you have to decide how you’re going to play. For me, I had to be the very best. I had to be the very best. Because, if I was not the very best, I would end up being number two.” ~ (Debbi Fields).
11. “Be great at what you do, and don’t ever settle for mediocrity or else you will always wonder how great you could have been.” ~ (Debbi Fields).
12. “Once you find something you love to do, be the best at doing it.” ~ (Debbi Fields).
13. “You do not have to be superhuman to do what you believe in.” ~ (Debbi Fields).
14. “If you’re going to be at a job environment, you should love it. You shouldn’t do it just for money. You should do it because you love it. And the money comes naturally.” ~ (Debbi Fields).
15. “The most important thing is for you to believe in what you are doing.” ~ (Debbi Fields).
16. “It’s never too late – not now, not ever – for you to pursue your passion.” ~ (Debbi Fields).
17. “The important thing is not being afraid to take a chance…” ~ (Debbi Fields).
18. “Number one, I absolutely love making chocolate chip cookies. I mean, it’s fun. It’s exciting. Beyond the fact that I love making them, I love eating them.” ~ (Debbi Fields).
19. “Never give up. The bankers and financial people did not take me seriously initially. Everyone thought I would fail. My attitude was that ‘No’ is an unacceptable answer when it comes to financing.” ~ (Debbi Fields).
Famous Debbi Fields Quotes
20. “I’ve never felt like I was in the cookie business. I’ve always been in a feel good feeling business. My job is to sell joy. My job is to sell happiness. My job is to sell an experience.” ~ (Debbi Fields).
21. “Small business in America is what fuels the American economy. We need more small business to assist us in creating a great nation and in creating more jobs. It’s this frontier that is endless in terms of opportunity and potential.” ~ (Debbi Fields).
22. “What I wanted was to be allowed to do the thing in the world that I did best – which I believed then and believe now is the greatest privilege there is. When I did that, success found me.” ~ (Debbi Fields).
23. “The principle was right there – you couldn’t miss it. The more we did for our customers, the more they did for us.” ~ (Debbi Fields).
24. “Because what nobody ever understood is that I, too, wanted to be a somebody. But how do you go through life wanting to be a someone and not knowing how?” ~ (Debbi Fields).
Popular Debbi Fields Quotes
25. “Don’t stop at the first no. You have to be a risk taker. If there weren’t room for creativity, the patent office would close down.” ~ (Debbi Fields).
26. “And, more importantly, reach for the stars. And realize that it is never too late – not now, not ever – for you to pursue your passion, your pursuit of perfection. And most importantly, your perseverance for making it happen.” ~ (Debbi Fields).
27. “We knew we loved making cookies and every time we did, we made people happy. That was our business plan.” ~ (Debbi Fields).
28. “I use nothing but the best ingredients. My cookies are always baked fresh. I price cookies so that you cannot make them at home for any less. And I still give cookies away.” ~ (Debbi Fields).
29. “Too many people have a wonderful dream and just talk about it rather than do something about it.” ~ (Debbi Fields).