Eminem is a rapper, songwriter, and record producer from the United States.
Eminem is one of the best-selling music artists of all time, with over 220 million albums sold worldwide.
He is widely recognized for popularizing hip hop in the Middle America and is often regarded as one of the best rappers of all time.
Here are some of Eminem’s greatest quotes for you.
Best Eminem Quotes on Love, Life & Motivation
1. “Just be yourself man, be proud of who you are.” ~ (Eminem).
2. “Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters.” ~ (Eminem).
3. “Before you judge someone, walk a mile in his shoes.” ~ (Eminem).
4. “Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity. To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment. Would you capture it or just let it slip?” ~ (Eminem).
5. “I don’t care if you’re black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you’re nice to me, I’ll be nice to you. Simple as that.” ~ (Eminem).
6. “Why be a king, when you can be a god?” ~ (Eminem).
7. “Somewhere deep down there’s a decent man in me, he just can’t be found.” ~ (Eminem).
8. “Love is just a word, but you bring it definition.” ~ (Eminem).
9. “Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They’re only powerful when you got your back turned.” ~ (Eminem).
10. “When I say or do something I do it, I don’t give a damn what you think, I’m doing this for me…” ~ (Eminem).
11. “Love, when spelled backwards and read phonetically, reads evil” ~ (Eminem).
12. “You don’t get another chance, life is no Nintendo game.” ~ (Eminem).
13. “I shoot for the moon but I’m too busy gazing the stars.” ~ (Eminem).
14. “Damn. How much damage can you do with a pen?” ~ (Eminem).
15. “If you have enemies, good that means you stood up for something.” ~ (Eminem).
16. “The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.” ~ (Eminem).
17. “Don’t do drugs, don’t have unprotected sex, don’t be violent. Leave that to me.” ~ (Eminem).
18. “I will not fall, I will stand tall, feels like no one can beat me.” ~ (Eminem).
19. “Personally, I just think rap music is the best thing out there, period. If you look at my deck in my car radio, you’re always going to find a hip-hop tape; that’s all I buy, that’s all I live, that’s all I listen to, that’s all I love.” ~ (Eminem).
20. “I can’t tell you what it really is, I can only tell you what it feels like.” ~ (Eminem).
21. “I have nothing to lose, but something to gain.” ~ (Eminem).
22. “Imma be what I set out to be without a doubt undoubtedly.” ~ (Eminem).
23. “I’ve got to formulate a plot or end up in jail or shot, success is my only option, failure’s not.” ~ (Eminem).
Top Eminem Quotes
24. “I bully myself cause I make me do what I put my mind to.” ~ (Eminem).
25. “Everything always happens for a reason.” ~ (Eminem).
26. “Love is evil, spell it backwards, I’ll show ya.”~ (Eminem).
27. “Just promise me you’ll think of me everytime you look up in the sky and see a star.” ~ (Eminem).
28. “When you’re a little kid, you don’t see color, and the fact that my friends were black never crossed my mind. It never became an issue until I was a teenager and started trying to rap” ~ (Eminem).
29. “You better lose yourself in the music, the moment You own it, you better never let it go You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow This opportunity comes once in a lifetime, yo.” ~ (Eminem).
30. “I maybe made some mistakes, but I’m only human.” ~ (Eminem).
31. “Everybody has goals, aspirations or whatever, and everybody has been at a point in their life where nobody believed in them.” ~ (Eminem).
32. “You can make something of your life, it just depends on your drive.” ~ (Eminem).
33. “It sometimes feels like a strange movie, you know, it’s all so weird that sometimes I wonder if it is really happening.” ~ (Eminem).
34. “To the people I forgot, you weren’t on my mind for some reason and you probably don’t deserve any thanks anyway.” ~ (Eminem).
35. “They say music can alter moods and talk to you.” ~ (Eminem).
36. “I find you offensive for finding me offensive.” ~ (Eminem).
37. “I need to keep working on myself for a while.” ~ (Eminem).
38. “Opportunity may only come once in a lifetime.” ~ (Eminem).
39. “Step by step, heart to heart, left right left. We all fall down like toy soldiers. Bit by bit, torn apart, we never win.” ~ (Eminem).
40. “When you feel like you’ve had it up to here, and you’re mad enough to scream, but you’re sad enough to tear, that’s rock bottom.” ~ (Eminem).
41. “And all those who look down on me I’m tearing down your balcony.” ~ (Eminem).
42. “People can try to reinvent themselves. I don’t think you can really change who you are, though, because who you are is pretty much where you came from and what you’ve done up to now.” ~ (Eminem).
Famous Eminem Quotes
43. “Inside it drives me crazy, my insecurities could eat me alive.” ~ (Eminem).
44. “I don’t hate women – they just sometimes make me mad.” ~ (Eminem).
45. “I love the attention but I don’t like too much of it.” ~ (Eminem).
46. “If there’s not drama and negativity in my life, all my songs will be really wack and boring or something.” ~ (Eminem).
47. “You’d have to walk a thousand miles in my shoes just to see what its like to be me!!” ~ (Eminem).
48. “I’m stupid, I’m ugly, I’m dumb, I smell. Did I mention I’m stupid?” ~ (Eminem).
49. “Money is what makes a man act funny.” ~ (Eminem).
50. “What are friends? Friends are people you think are your friends but they really your enemies, with secret identities.” ~ (Eminem).
51. “My brain’s gone, my soul’s worn and my spirit is torn, the rest of my body’s still being operated on.” ~ (Eminem).
52. “It was my decision to get clean, I did it for me Admittedly I probably did it subliminally for you.” ~ (Eminem).
53. “I really should have fell but I stood.” ~ (Eminem).
54. “My skin is too thick and bulletproof to touch me.” ~ (Eminem).
55. “I’m standing on my Monopoly board that means I’m on top of my game.” ~ (Eminem).
56. “I come from Detroit where it’s rough and I’m not a smooth talker.” ~ (Eminem).
57. “I always wished for this, but it’s almost turning into more of a nightmare than a dream.” ~ (Eminem).
58. “When I say I’ll murder my baby’s mother, maybe I wanted to but I didn’t. Anybody who takes it literally is 10 times sicker than I am.” ~ (Eminem).
59. “I believe people can change, but only for the worse.” ~ (Eminem).
60. “They call me superman, I’m here to rescue you.” ~ (Eminem).
61. “I’m just a little bit sicker than the average individual I think.” ~ (Eminem).
Short Eminem Quotes
62. “I’d rather die than you not be by my side.” ~ (Eminem).
63. “When I die, so does hip hop.” ~ (Eminem).
64. “I don’t think that anything anyone has to say should ever be censored or unheard.” ~ (Eminem).
65. “Question is, are you bozos smart enough to feel stupid?” Eminem
66. “I’m not really book-smart.” ~ (Eminem).
67. “My rhyming skills got you climbing hills, I’ll travel through your mind into your spine like siren drills.” ~ (Eminem).
68. “Lose yourself in the music, the moment – you own it.” ~ (Eminem).
69. “You can be a permanent fixture in my lyrical mixture.” ~ (Eminem).
70. “See I’m a poet to some, a regular modern day Shakespeare.” ~ (Eminem).
71. “I truly believe I may be getting too big for my own good.” ~ (Eminem).
72. “Anybody with a sense of humor is going to put on my album and laugh from beginning to end.” ~ (Eminem).
73. “Cause see they call me a menace; and if the shoe fits I’ll wear it.” ~ (Eminem).
74. “Since age twelve, I’ve felt like I’m someone else,’cause I hung my original self from the top bunk with a belt.” ~ (Eminem).
75. “Ultimately, who you choose to be in a relationship with and what you do in your bedroom is your business.” ~ (Eminem).
76. “Follow me and do exactly what the song says, smoke weed, take pills, drop outta school, kill people, and drink, and jump behind the wheel like it was still illegal.” ~ (Eminem).
77. “I don’t think I ever thought of myself as Superman. But there were people who thought of me that way, and maybe I believed them a little.” ~ (Eminem).
78. “A plaque and platinum status is whack if I’m not the baddest.” ~ (Eminem).
79. “Though I’m not the first king of controversy, I am the worst thing since Elvis Presley. To do black music so selfishly, and use it to get myself wealthy.” ~ (Eminem).
80. “I do say things that I think will shock people. But I don’t do things to shock people. I’m not trying to be the next Tupac, but I don’t know how long I’m going to be on this planet. So while I’m here, I might as well make the most of it.” ~ (Eminem).
Inspiring Eminem Quotes
81. “In the land of the killers, a sinner’s mind is a sanctum.” ~ (Eminem).
82. “I want to keep making records as long as I can, but I don’t know how long you can be taken seriously in rap.” ~ (Eminem).
83. “I’d rather be 80-year-old me than 20-year-old you.” ~ (Eminem).
84. “I’m not afraid to take a stand. Everybody come take my hand. We’ll walk this road together, through the storm. Whatever weather, cold or warm. Just let you know that, you’re not alone. Holla if you feel that you’ve been down the same road.” ~ (Eminem).
85. “Nothing on ‘Relapse’ and very little on ‘Recovery’ was produced by me.” ~ (Eminem).
86. “Fame hit me like a ton of bricks.” ~ (Eminem).
87. “My only scheme was to be a rapper.” ~ (Eminem).
88. “I stopped watching TV because of ‘The Wire.’ Like, ‘The Wire’ ruined everything for me because I don’t even want to watch anything else now.” ~ (Eminem).
89. “Music is so therapeutic for me that if I can’t get it out, I start feeling bad about myself – a lot of self-loathing.” ~ (Eminem).
90. “I think if two people love each other, then what the hell? I think that everyone should have the chance to be equally miserable, if they want. It’s the new tolerant me!” ~ (Eminem).
Eminem Quotes for Motivation
91. “I make music to make you sick of fake music hate music like devil worshipping Satan music. So say your prayers your Hail Mary’s and Jesuses. Take two sticks, tape ’em together and make a crucifix.” ~ (Eminem).
92. “Any MC who chooses to go up against me is getting taken advantage of like Monica Lewinski.” ~ (Eminem).
93. “Of course you don’t want your kids swearing. But remember how fun it was to cuss when you were in the first grade?” ~ (Eminem).
94. “Believe it or not, I thank my mom for how she raised me in a neighborhood daily to jump and chase me. It only made me what I am today.” ~ (Eminem).
95. “Had to give you a career to destroy it.” ~ (Eminem).
96. “I was playing in the beginning, the mood all changed.” ~ (Eminem).
97. “I am whatever you say I am; if I wasn’t, then why would you say I am.” ~ (Eminem).
98. “My morals went when the president got oral.” ~ (Eminem).
99. “A lot of my rhymes are just to get chuckles out of people. Anybody with half a brain is going to be able to tell when I’m joking and when I’m serious.” ~ (Eminem).
100. “I don’t want to just die a normal death, I wanna be killed twice.” ~ (Eminem).
You Might Like
- Rosa Parks Quotes
- Helen Keller Quotes
- Richard Ramirez Quotes
- Bill Burr Quotes
- Steven Moffat Quotes
- Rumi Quotes
- Marilyn Monroe Quotes
- Vince Lombardi Quotes
- Miyamoto Musashi Quotes
- John Bogle Quotes