Joel Osteen is an American televangelist, theologian and author who became the head pastor of Lakewood Church in 1999 following his father’s death.
Under his leadership, the church became the largest US congregation and its media presence grew extensively, reaching over 100 countries.
Osteen is known for his positive sermons and best-selling book “Your Best Life Now.”
He faced criticism for his non-traditional theology and perceived promotion of “prosperity gospel.”
Despite this, Osteen maintained his focus was on the “goodness of God,” not material wealth and defended the commercial approach to church growth as a necessary adaptation to changing times.
Here are some of Joel Osteen’s most famous quotes.
Best Joel Osteen Quotes on Faith, Hope, Strength, Positive Thinking & Destiny
1. “I’m getting better every day in every way.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
2. “People of excellence go the extra mile to do what’s right.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
3. “Every setback is a setup for a comeback!” ~ (Joel Osteen).
4. “Stay focused, ignore the distractions, and you will accomplish your goals much faster.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
5. “Today is a new day, so rise up and move forward into the victory God has prepared for you!” ~ (Joel Osteen).
6. “Don’t waste your energy trying to convince people to understand you. Your time is too valuable to try to prove yourself to people.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
7. “Be the one to stand out in the crowd.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
8. “Don’t settle for mediocrity; never let good enough be good enough.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
9. “You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It won’t happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, ’I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
10. “God knows the dreams and desires in your heart; in fact, He gave them to you. He will order your steps and take you where you need to be.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
11. “You cannot expect to live a positive life if you hang with negative people.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
12. “We may get knocked down on the outside, but the key to living in victory is to learn how to get up on the inside.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
13. “Crows can’t hang with eagles.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
14. “You cannot expect victory and plan for defeat.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
15. “When you keep God in the first place, He will take you to places you’ve never dreamed of.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
16. “If you cannot be positive, then at least be quiet.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
17. “When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
18. “You may think there is a lot wrong with you, but there is also a lot right with you.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
19. “God would not have put a dream in your heart if He had not already given you everything you need to fulfill it.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
20. “It’s always darkest before the dawn. The bigger your challenge, the closer you are to your victory.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
Top Joel Osteen Quotes
21. “Don’t use your energy to worry. Use your energy to believe.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
22. “Sometimes you face difficulties not because you’re doing something wrong, but because you’re doing something right.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
23. “The greatest gift you can give someone is your time, your attention, your love, your concern.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
24. “Be a victor, not a victim.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
25. “Don’t do anything that you wouldn’t feel comfortable reading about in the newspaper the next day.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
26. “Instead of telling God how big your problems are, tell your problem how BIG your God is.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
27. “I believe God will fight my battles for me.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
28. “Make up your mind that no matter what comes your way, no matter how difficult, no matter how unfair, you will do more than simply survive. You will thrive in spite of it.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
29. “Don’t just accept whatever comes your way in life. You were born to win; you were born for greatness; you were created to be a champion in life.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
30. “Life’s too short to spend it trying to keep others happy. You can’t please everyone. To fulfill your destiny, stay true to your heart.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
31. “Don’t just go through it; grow through it.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
32. “Don’t allow negative people to steal your joy. When you lose your joy, you lose your strength.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
33. “Today could be the start of something amazing.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
34. “You’re going to go through tough times – that’s life. But I say, ‘Nothing happens to you, it happens for you.’ See the positive in negative events.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
35. “Do all you can to make your dreams come true.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
36. “Slow down and enjoy the journey right now. Take time for the people in your life. They won’t always be there.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
37. “It’s our faith that activates the power of God.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
38. “To live your best life now, you must learn to trust God’s timing, you may not think He’s working, but you can be sure that right now, behind the scenes, God is arranging all the pieces to come together to work out His plan for your life.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
39. “Change the way you speak about yourself and you can change your life.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
40. “Whatever follows ‘I AM’ will always come looking for you!” ~ (Joel Osteen).
41. “God knows your value; He sees your potential. You may not understand everything you are going through right now. But hold your head up high, knowing that God is in control and he has a great plan and purpose for your life.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
42. “Your job isn’t to judge. – Your job isn’t to figure out if someone deserves something or decide who is right or wrong. – Your job is to lift the fallen, restore the broken, and heal the hurting.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
43. “I’m blessed to be a blessing to someone else.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
44. “You’ve got to believe that God is in control of your life. It may be a tough time but you’ve got to believe that God has a reason for it and he’s going to make everything good.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
45. “No matter what comes your way, shake it off and move forward. When you have a positive mindset, you can’t be defeated.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
46. “You spend your time like you spend money. You can waste it or invest it.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
47. “Don’t make excuses, don’t blame the past. The rest of your life can be the best of your life!” ~ (Joel Osteen).
48. “You will become what you believe. The truth is, I am what I am today because of what I believed about myself yesterday. And I will be tomorrow what I believe about myself right now.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
49. “I want to challenge you today to get out of your comfort zone. You have so much incredible potential on the inside. God has put gifts and talents in you that you probably don’t know anything about.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
50. “No matter what’s happening, choose to be happy. Don’t focus on what’s wrong. Find something positive in your life. Thank God for the small things.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
Famous Joel Osteen Quotes
51. “God works where there’s an attitude of faith. I believe faith is all about hope.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
52. “You have greatness in you. The key is to get it out.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
53. “Don’t go into the new year holding a grudge from last year. Leave the hurts and disappointments behind.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
54. “Every day is a gift from God. There’s no guarantee of tomorrow, so that tells me to see the good in this day to make the most of it.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
55. “Fear and faith have something in common. They both ask us to believe in something we cannot see.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
56. “There are some things you can only learn in a storm.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
57. “Make the decision and say, “I’m not letting that worry in. I’m done being upset when my plans don’t work out. I’m not letting that stress in.” Negative thoughts will still come to your mind, but you don’t have to let them into your spirit.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
58. “If you will focus on meeting other people’s needs, God will always make sure your needs are supplied. God will take care of your problems for you.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
59. “If you don’t set the tone for the day, the devil will set it for you.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
60. “You were never created to live depressed, defeated, guilty, condemned, ashamed or unworthy. You were created to be victorious.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
61. “No matter how many times you get knocked down, keep getting back up.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
62. “God is preparing you for greater things. He’s going to take you further than you thought possible, so don’t be surprised when He asks you to think better of yourself and to act accordingly.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
63. “No matter how dark it looks, no matter how long it’s been, no matter how many people are trying to push you down; if you will stay in faith, God will always take you from Friday to Sunday. He will always complete what He started in you!” ~ (Joel Osteen).
64. “Where God gives vision He always provides provision.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
65. “Keep honoring God with your life, stay in peace, trust His timing and God will open doors that no man can shut.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
66. “You can be committed to Church but not committed to Christ, but you cannot be committed to Christ and not committed to the church.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
67. “The moment God put a dream in your heart, the moment the promise took root, God not only started it, but He set a completion date.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
68. “When nobody else celebrates you, learn to celebrate yourself. When nobody else compliments you, then compliment yourself. It’s not up to other people to keep you encouraged. It’s up to you. Encouragement should come from the inside.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
69. “You’re not RESPONSIBLE for somebody else’s happiness. You’re responsible for your own HAPPINESS.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
70. “Quit questioning God and start trusting Him!” ~ (Joel Osteen).
71. “Bottom line: God will not allow any person to keep you from your destiny. They may be bigger, stronger, or more powerful, but God knows how to shift things around and get you to where you’re supposed to be.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
72. “Quit worrying about how everything is going to turn out. Live one day at a time; better yet, make the most of this moment.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
73. “Learn to trust His timing. Don’t get in a hurry; don’t grow impatient; don’t try to force doors open. Don’t try to make things happen in your own strength. Let God do it His way.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
74. “At this very moment, God’s working behind the scenes in your life, arranging things in your favor. Stay in faith!” ~ (Joel Osteen).
75. “You are not defined by your past. You are prepared by your past.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
76. “Faith activates God – Fear activates the Enemy.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
77. “Life is short. You can’t afford to put off what God has put in your heart. You don’t have time to live with things holding you back.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
78. “God will always bring the right people into your life, but you have to let the wrong people walk away.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
79. “You will never change what you tolerate.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
80. “Let’s be the kind of people that do good for others whether we get paid back or not, whether they say thank you or not.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
81. “When you face adversity, you need to remind yourself that whatever is trying to defeat you could very well be what God will use to promote you.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
82. “I struggled for a long time with survivin’, and no matter what, you keep finding something to fight for.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
83. “God wants to increase you financially, by giving you promotions, fresh ideas, and creativity.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
84. “Wake up every morning with a thankful attitude. Expect something good to happen in your life today.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
85. “If you can see the invisible, God will do the impossible.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
86. “God’s got you in the palm of His hand. You won’t leave one second before your time. If God wants you to be here, then you’re going to be here.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
87. “Faith is about trusting God when you have unanswered questions.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
88. “When you smile and project an aura of warmth, kindness, and friendliness, you will attract warms, kindness, and friendliness. Happy people will be drawn to you.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
89. “Just because we’re in a STRESSFUL situation doesn’t mean that we have to get stressed out. You may be in the storm. The key is, don’t let the storm get in YOU.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
90. “You only have so much emotional energy each day. Don’t fight battles that don’t matter.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
Inspiring Joel Osteen Quotes
91. “Replace those thoughts of worry with thoughts of hope, faith, and victory.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
92. “There may be times when you just have to love people from a distance.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
93. “We live in a society that likes to kick people when they’re down. Don’t be a fair-weather friend. Stick with people. They need you more in the tough times than they do in the good times.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
94. “It is your choice to be happy. Make up your mind to enjoy this day, to have a blessed, prosperous, victorious year. You may have some setbacks and your circumstances may change, but don’t let that change your mind. Keep it set to happiness.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
95. “There’s a lot that is good in your life-don’t take it for granted. Don’t get so focused on the struggles that you miss the gift of today.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
96. “You don’t have to fight every battle. You don’t have to respond to every critic. You don’t have to be offended because of what others say. You can rise above these things and soar.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
97. “The only difference between black coal and a precious diamond is the amount of pressure it endured.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
98. “Let go of yesterday. Let today be a new beginning and be the best that you can, and you’ll get to where God wants you to be.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
99. “I mean we all need a second chance sometimes.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
100. “When you’re tempted to be upset, ask yourself ‘Is this worth giving up my joy?’” ~ (Joel Osteen).
101. “Your destiny is too great, your assignment too important, your time too valuable. Don’t let fear intimidate you.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
102. “No matter what may be happening today, God has good things in store for your future! It may not be easy to see now, but God has already lined up a new beginning, new friendships and new opportunities for you.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
103. “Life is short. Don’t miss opportunities to spend time with the people that you love.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
104. “You may have had unfair things happen to you, but the depth of your pain is an indication of the height of your future.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
105. “You have to turn it around and say God still has a great plan for my life. I may not understand things that happen, but faith is all about trusting when you don’t understand it.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
106. “God’s way is better than your way. His plan is bigger than your plan. His dream for your life is more rewarding, more fulfilling, better than you’ve ever dreamed of. Now stay open and let God do it His way.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
107. “Life is going by. Don’t waste a minute being negative, offended, or bitter. Choose to be happy.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
108. “It may look impossible, but God can do the impossible. Just because you don’t see anything happening doesn’t mean God is not working.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
109. “You may be in a tough time but that setback is simply a setup for a greater comeback.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
110. “When you face difficult times, know that challenges are not sent to destroy you. They’re sent to promote, increase and strengthen you.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
111. “I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you’re grateful, you’ll see God open up new doors.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
112. “Start calling yourself healed, happy, whole, blessed, and prosperous. Stop talking to God about how big your mountains are, and start talking to your mountains about how big your God is!” ~ (Joel Osteen).
113. “This is my Bible. I am what it says I am. I have what it says I have. I can do what it says I can do.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
114. “You may have failed, but you are not a failure. That’s what you did. That’s not who you are.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
115. “Act like you’re blessed. Talk like you’re blessed. Walk like you’re blessed. Put actions behind your faith, and one day you will see it become a reality.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
116. “You may not be where you want to be, but you can look back and be thankful you’re not where you used to be.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
117. “There will always be somebody more successful, more beautiful, more talented. You have to realize, you’re not running their race. You’re running your race.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
118. “Every day, set your mind in the right direction. Find something to be grateful for.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
119. “Your time is too valuable, your destiny is too great, and your future is too bright to waste a single moment. Be a now person.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
120. “If you will transform your mind, God will transform your life.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
121. “You are a person of destiny. You are not here by accident. There is no obstacle too big, no dream you can’t accomplish.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
122. “God planted a dream in your heart for a reason. No one else can dream it for you. No one else will accomplish it for you.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
123. “When you serve others, when you make somebody else’s life better, when you lift up people, when you help heal those that are hurting, not only are they being blessed, but you’re being blessed.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
124. “No matter how many times you get knocked down, keep getting back up. God sees your resolve. He sees your determination. And when you do everything you can do, that’s when God will step in and do what you can’t do.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
125. “God wants you to be a winner, not a whiner.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
126. “Quit worrying about people that are trying to hold you back. God knows how to move the wrong people out of your life and bring the right people in. He knows how to prepare you to Break Out.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
127. “Difficult times don’t come your way just so you can survive them; God uses these times in your life to form and refine you.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
128. “Keep on keeping on!!!” ~ (Joel Osteen).
129. “If you have your health, if you have people in your life to love, you are blessed. Slow down and enjoy the simple things in life.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
130. “Today, use your words to lift up and bless the people around you.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
Joel Osteen Quotes for Motivation
131. “God made you a masterpiece – be blessed, secure, disciplined and equipped.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
132. “Don’t get stuck where you are, keep growing. It’s a decision you have to make because it is easy to get stuck. Make a decision to develop better habits, to have better relationships and just to keep the enthusiasm for life.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
133. “To reach up for the new, you must let go of the old. What lies behind you is not nearly as important as what lies in front of you.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
134. “People can call you many different things, but you are not what people call you. You are what you answer to.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
135. “Our words have creative power. With our words, we can speak blessings over our future or we can speak negative things over our future.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
136. “Don’t use your words to describe the situation. Use your words to change the situation.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
137. “Before you leave the house, you need to make up your mind that you’re going to stay positive and enjoy the day no matter what comes your way. You have to decide ahead of time.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
138. “Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you’re going to live your life.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
139. “If you truly want to become a better you, it is imperative that you learn to feel good about yourself.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
140. “The more you talk about negative things in your life, the more you call them in. Speak victory not defeat.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
141. “God will give you strength when you think you can’t go on. He will give you joy when you should be discouraged. He can make a way when it looks impossible.”~ (Joel Osteen).
142. “God has destined you to soar. You have victory, freedom and excellence on the inside.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
143. “When you’re blessed, the haters come out. When you wear God’s blessings well, don’t be surprised if it draws jealousy out on people.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
144. “If you want to be happy, you have to be happy on purpose. When you wake up, you can’t just wait to see what kind of day you’ll have. You have to decide what kind of day you’ll have.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
145. “When you have a spirit of excellence, you do the right thing not because somebody is watching or making you do it; you do it because it’s the right thing to do.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
146. “You sacrifice the few to save the many.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
147. “People will try to label you not good enough, too slow, too old, too many mistakes. You can’t stop negative comments or prevent negative labels, but you can choose to not let them hold you back.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
148. “Take your dreams and the promises God has put in your heart, and every day declare that they will come to pass.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
149. “Don’t talk about the way you are. Talk about the way you want to be.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
150. “Sometimes, God uses difficult people, like sandpaper, to rub the rough edges off us.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
151. “A grateful heart is like a sponge that soaks up God’s goodness.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
152. “Don’t focus on the adversity; focus on God. No matter what you go through, stay in faith, be your best each day, and trust that God will use it to position you for greatness.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
153. “Believe that God is in control. There is no need to be stressed out or worried.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
154. “Where you are now is not where you will always be. There are brighter days up ahead.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
155. “Life’s a fight. It’s a good fight of faith.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
156. “Keep a good attitude and do the right thing even when it’s hard. When you do that you are passing the test. And God promises you your marked moments are on their way.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
157. “God loves to use ordinary people just like you and me, faults and all, to do extraordinary things.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
158. “If you develop an image of success, health, abundance, joy, peace, happiness, nothing on earth will be able to hold those things from you.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
159. “Too often we make the mistake of remembering what we should forget-our hurts, failures and disappointments -and we forget what we should remember-our victories, accomplishments, and the times we have made it through.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
160. “Don’t put a question mark where God has put a period.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
161. “I will not talk to God about how big my problems are. I will talk to my problems about how big my God is. This is my declaration.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
162. “You weren’t created to be unhappy in order to keep everyone else happy. Run your own race.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
163. “God didn’t make a mistake when He made you. You need to see yourself as God sees you.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
164. “Being successful doesn’t necessarily make you great. What makes you great is when you reach back and help somebody else become great.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
165. “Often, out of our greatest rejection comes our greatest direction.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
166. “God’s dream is that you have an abundance, that you be totally out of debt, pay your house off, pay your credit cards off, and have so much overflow that you can be a blessing to everyone around you!” ~ (Joel Osteen).
167. “Marriage is a commitment, not a feeling.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
168. “When things are difficult, smile by faith. Don’t wait until you feel better.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
169. “Truth is, no two people are completely compatible. We have to learn to become one. That means we may have to make sacrifices; we may have to overlook some things. We must be willing to compromise for the good of the relationship.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
Short Joel Osteen Quotes
170. “To me, we’re marketing hope.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
171. “True love turns words and feelings into actions.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
172. “Life begins each morning.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
173. “If your dream dies, dream another one. If things don’t work out the way you’ve planned, God has a better plan for you.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
174. “The prerequisite to loving others is to love yourself. If you don’t have a healthy respect for who you are, and if you don’t learn to accept yourself faults and all, you will never be able to properly love other people.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
175. “You can live your life angry, bitter, mad at somebody or even guilty, not letting go of your own mistakes, but you won’t receive the good things God has in store.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
176. “If you spend your life trying to please people or letting them control you, you may make them happy, but you’ll miss your destiny.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
177. “If you never feel like giving up, then your dreams are too small.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
178. “Failure is an event-it’s not who you are. Don’t let that label get stuck on you. If one dream dies, dream another dream.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
179. “You cannot soar with the eagles as long as you hang out with the turkeys.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
180. “He is still in control. He still has you in the palm of His hand.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
181. “When you get knocked down, don’t stay down; get back up again. Nothing good is going to happen as long as you’re down on yourself.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
182. “You were created to excel. There’s no limit to how high you can go in life. Keep stretching to the next level.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
183. “Quit worrying about what other people think and just be who God made you to be. If you will run your race, God will take care of your critics.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
184. “Faith is not in your head. Faith is in your heart. Sometimes you have to turn your mind off and listen to your heart.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
Inspirational Joel Osteen Quotes
185. “You don’t have to tell people what they’re doing wrong. They already know. Your job is to love them.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
186. “God can make greatness out of a great mess.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
187. “I know what’s in my future is greater than what’s in my past so I am pressing forward in life.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
188. “Associate with people of vision. Be around those who inspire you and motivate you to reach your dreams.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
189. “Your life will follow your expectations. What you expect is what you will get. If you dwell on positive thoughts, you will move in that direction; if you continually think negative thoughts, you will live a negative life.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
190. “You may think you’ve got a long way to go, but you need to look back at how far you’ve already come. You may not be everything you want to be but at least you can thank God that you’re not what you used to be.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
191. “Nothing in life has happened to you. It’s happened for you. Every disappointment. Every wrong. Even every closed door has helped make you into who you are.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
192. “To become a better you, you must be positive towards yourself, develop better relationships, embrace the place where you are.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
193. “God doesn’t ask you to figure it all out. He only asks you to believe.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
194. “Ask God to give you the strength to endure, and rest assured, He will take care of you.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
195. “If one dream dies, dream another dream. If you get knocked down, get back up and go again.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
196. “Sometimes in life, a fog sets in and you don’t know which way is the right direction. Every voice may tell you it’s not going to happen, but God has placed a promise in your heart. Refuse to listen to those voices. Keep believing.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
197. “Don’t hold on to the old when you’re being led somewhere new. Come out of your comfort zone.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
198. “Be careful what you say. You can say something hurtful in ten seconds, but ten years later, the wounds are still there.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
199. “Be a people builder. Look for opportunities to encourage others to bring out the best in them.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
200. “No matter what comes your way, don’t lose your joy.” ~ (Joel Osteen).
201. “Keep believing. You may be tired, discouraged, but don’t give up on your future.” ~ (Joel Osteen).