Joyce Meyer is the president of ‘Joyce Meyer Ministries’ and an author and speaker.
Inspiring Joyce Meyer Quotes about Love
1. “Patience is not the ability to wait but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
2. “Excellence is going the extra mile.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
3. “Having a rough day? Place your hand over your heart. Feel that? It’s called purpose. You’re alive for a reason. Don’t give up.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
4. “You can suffer the pain of change or suffer remaining the way you are.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
5. “A positive attitude gives you power over your circumstances instead of your circumstances having power over you.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
6. “Courage is fear that has said its prayers and decided to go forward anyway.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
7. “Keep walking the walk, one step at a time.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
8. “I may not be where I want to be, but thank God I am not where I used to be.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
9. “When you are tempted to give up, your breakthrough is probably just around the corner.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
10. “If you don’t love yourself, it’s impossible for you to love others. You can’t give away what you don’t have.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
11. “You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
12. “Commit to stop making excuses. When we make excuses, we lie to ourselves and continue bad habits.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
13. “Get up every day, love God, and do your best. He will do the rest!” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
14. “In the midst of your battles, never forget that God loves you and He has a plan for you.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
15. “Life is not fair; God is.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
16. “Just because you feel fear doesn’t mean you can’t do it. Do it afraid.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
17. “Character is doing what you don’t want to do but know you should do.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
18. “The more you trust Jesus and keep your eyes focused on Him, the more life you’ll have. Trusting God brings life. Believing brings rest. So stop trying to figure everything out, and let God be God in your life.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
19. “Don’t be afraid of change, because it is leading you to a new beginning.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
20. “If you will stop feeding your feelings, then they will stop controlling you.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
Popular Joyce Meyer Quotes
21. “Strive for excellence, not perfection, because we don’t live in a perfect world.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
22. “Teachers can change lives with just the right mix of chalk and challenges.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
23. “If God changes your heart, be willing to change your plans.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
24. “Compliment people. Magnify their strengths, not their weaknesses.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
25. “If we do our best, God will do the rest.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
26. “Being negative only makes a difficult journey more difficult. You may be given a cactus, but you don’t have to sit on it.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
27. “Worry is a down payment on a problem you may never have.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
28. “Embrace your life, count your blessings, and don’t complain about what you don’t have.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
29. “We must remember we are stewards of what God has provided for us, not owners.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
30. “Today is a brand new beginning for me!” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
31. “Watch out for the joy-stealers: gossip, criticism, complaining, fault-finding, and a negative, judgmental attitude.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
32. “You’re not free, unless you come to the place where you have nothing to prove.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
Top Joyce Meyer Quotes
33. “I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
34. “God hears and He sees, and you are not alone in your struggles. Remain firm and stable, for God has your deliverance planned.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
35. “God has equipped you to handle difficult things. In fact, He has already planted the seeds of discipline and self-control inside you. You just have to water those seeds with His Word to make them grow!” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
36. “Harboring unforgiveness is like drinking poison and hoping your enemy will die.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
37. “We don’t need self-confidence, we need God-confidence.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
38. “Spending time with God is the key to our strength and success in all areas of life. Be sure that you never try to work God into your schedule, but always work your schedule around Him.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
39. “God’s love for me is perfect because it’s based on Him not on me. So even when I failed He kept loving me.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
40. “Christianity is a lifestyle. And being a Christian is more than a label.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
41. “God is working on your problem. Stay calm. Stay sweet. Stay out of fear and keep on keeping on.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
42. “Keep your mind going in the right direction, and your life will catch up with it.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
43. “Every day is a gift from God. Learn to focus on the Giver and enjoy the gift!” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
44. “Just because you go to church doesn’t mean you’re a Christian. I can go sit in the garage all day and it doesn’t make me a car.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
45. “We will all fail in life, but nobody has to be a failure. Failing at a thing doesn’t make you a failure. You are only a failure when you quit trying.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
Famous Joyce Meyer Quotes
46. “I want to focus on God’s grace and give thanks for all the good things in my life. I don’t want to focus on what I don’t have.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
47. “Positive minds produce positive lives. Negative minds produce negative lives. Positive thoughts are always full of faith and hope. Negative thoughts are always full of fear and doubt.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
48. “When you take time with God and listen to His voice, He renews your strength and enables you to handle life.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
49. “You can be pitiful, or you can be powerful, but you can’t be both.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
50. “Contentment with life is not a feeling, but it is a decision we must make.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
51. “You have the power to make the world a better place by being kind to someone today.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
52. “Faith is having a positive attitude about what you can do and not worrying at all about what you can’t do.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
53. “New level, New devil.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
54. “Obedience to God is the pathway to the life you really want to live.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
55. “We worship God with our entire life – with every decision we make and everything we do.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
56. “Worry and reasoning are two of Satan’s most successful tools. He’ll get us started with one negative thought and then sit back and watch us finish ourselves off.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
57. “If you will make time with God your first priority, everything else in your life will fall into place.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
Short Joyce Meyer Quotes
58. “Don’t give up on the people you love. Your patient love and faithfulness may be exactly what they need to make a complete turnaround.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
59. “God wants to use you to make other people happy! And the happier you make others, the happier you will be because you reap what you sow.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
60. “Grace is not the freedom to sin; it is the power to live a holy life.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
61. “You have a great God who loves you and cares about you. Be full of hope that something good can happen to you. God is a master at new beginnings. He loves fresh beginnings, He makes all things new.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
62. “An affirmation to say everyday: The healing power of God is working in me right now. Everyday I get better and better in every way.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
63. “Don’t depend on other people as the source of your happiness or for approval.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
64. “Learn how to enjoy where you are on the way to where you’re going.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
65. “You are not free until you have no need to impress anybody.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
66. “You never really know yourself until you see yourself under pressure.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
67. “It is impossible to be both selfish and happy.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
68. “Don’t mourn over your bad decisions. Just start overcoming them with good ones.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
69. “You don’t need to know what tomorrow holds; all you need to know is the One who holds tomorrow.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
70. “God forgives us and remembers our sin no more; therefore, stop remembering what God has forgotten.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
71. “God doesn’t tell you to do hard things so He can stand back and laugh and watch you struggle. He tells you to do things that He knows are gonna work out to your good in the end.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
72. “My purpose in life is to do right and to glorify God.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
73. “Any day that we don’t give up puts us one day closer to success!” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
74. “Don’t waste your life waiting until everything is perfect before you start enjoying it.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
75. “You will never enjoy life if you do not enjoy yourself.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
Best Joyce Meyer Quotes
76. “Victory is not the absence of problems, it is the presence of power.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
77. “Whatever your situation, God wants to heal you, strengthen you, and lead you to a place where you can enjoy life again.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
78. “Stop labeling people just because they’re not like you.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
79. “Breaking old habits and forming new ones always takes time, but it is worth it in the end.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
80. “Complain and remain. Praise and be raised.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
81. “Your worst day with God is still better than your best day without Him.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
82. “God knows the mess we’re in when He calls us. His light shines greater through “cracked pots” than it does through those who have it all together.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
83. “The truth is, if we don’t learn to submit to authority, we won’t ever learn to submit to God.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
84. “Grace equals ability. God gives us grace to match our call. When we do our own thing, we do it on our own. When we follow His leading, He always supplies the grace and the energy to do what He’s calling us to do.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
85. “Remember God is not surprised by your inabilities, your imperfections, or your faults. He has always known everything about you that you are just now finding out, and he chose you on purpose for himself.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
86. “Don’t let someone who has a bad attitude give it to you.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
87. “God gives us hopes and dreams for certain things to happen in our lives, but He doesn’t always allow us to see the exact timing of His plan.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
88. “Everyone knows how to smile. It’s one of the greatest gifts God has given us. A smile makes people feel good, and people look so beautiful when they smile.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
89. “Do what’s right, first. Don’t sit around and wait for someone else to do the right thing first.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
90. “Getting stress out of your life takes more than prayer alone. You must take action to make changes and stop doing whatever is causing the stress. You can learn to calm down in the way you handle things.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
91. “The Bible is no ordinary book. The words are like medicine to your soul, and it has the power to change your life!” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
92. “Anything that God wants you to have, there’s no devil in hell and no person on earth that can keep you from having it if you just won’t quit and give up.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
93. “Grace is God doing for us what we could never do and what we will never deserve.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
94. “You need to be moving if you want God to show you which way to go.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
95. “Better to have a big goal and reach half of it than to have no goal and reach all of it.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
96. “Don’t try to change people. It won’t work, and they will end up resenting you. Only God can change people!” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
97. “Courage means to keep making forward progress while you still feel afraid!” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
98. “Worry is like rocking in a rocking chair all day, because it keeps you busy but gets you nowhere.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
99. “Attitude is your thought life turned inside out.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
100. “If you can’t learn to enjoy your life when you have problems, you may never enjoy it because we’ll always have problems.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
101. “Pray about everything and worry about nothing. You will enjoy life much more.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
102. “Love can melt the hardest heart, heal the wounds of the broken heart and quiet the fears of the anxious heart.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
103. “God is the Source of real love, joy, peace, wisdom and everything else we all need to be the people He has created us to be.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
104. “The best way to get along with people is not to expect them to be like you.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
105. “Until we accept and approve of ourselves, no amount of approval from others will keep us permanently secure.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
106. “Prayer is simply talking to God like a friend and should be the easiest thing we do each day.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).
107. “Perhaps we could enjoy ordinary, everyday life more if we learned to celebrate the ordinary.” ~ (Joyce Meyer).