Julia Roberts is an actress from the United States.
She has won several awards, including three Golden Globe Awards and an Academy Award for Best Actress for her portrayal in Erin Brockovich, which she won after four nominations (2000).
We have compiled the list of the best quotes from Julia Roberts for you.
Best Julia Roberts Quotes
1. Life is so precious. Please, please, let’s love one another, live each day, reach out to each other, be kind to each other. Peace be with you. God is great.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
2. “Don’t forget I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
3. “God dwells within me. As me.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
4. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
5. “True love doesn’t come to you it has to be inside you.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
6. “I’m too tall to be a girl, I never had enough dresses to be a lady, I wouldn’t call myself a woman. I’d say I’m somewhere between a chick and a broad.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
7. “Republican comes in the dictionary just after reptile and just above repugnant.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
8. “Wit is the key, I think, to anybody’s heart, because who doesn’t like to laugh?” ~ (Julia Roberts).
9. “I want to go someplace where I can marvel at something.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
10. “I only put clothes on so that I’m not naked when I go out shopping.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
11. “I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
12. “Love is not love, without a violin playing goat.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
Top Julia Roberts Quotes
13. “How lucky we are that we love each other so much that we burst into three pieces.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
14. “It’s amazing what can happen if you just put your arm around somebody. It’s the truest thing and the simplest thing that does the most good a lot of times and I hope that we can all just reach out to each other.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
15. “Some people are antagonized by the truth.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
16. “I’m an utterly average, total geek.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
17. “What changes with fame is the perceptions of the individual rather than the individual.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
18. “In case I forget to tell you later, I had a really good time tonight.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
19. “The older you get, the more fragile you understand life to be. I think that’s good motivation for getting out of bed joyfully each day.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
20. “A fever is an expression of inner rage.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
Famous Julia Roberts Quotes
21. “If you love someone, you say it, right then, out loud. Otherwise, the moment just passes you by.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
22. “I don’t get angry very often. I lose my temper rarely. And when I do, there’s always a legitimate cause. Normally I have a great lightness of being. I take things in a very happy, amused way.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
23. “People love scandal; people love drama. They love stripping away the layers to see what’s really in there, and they’ll do anything – as well as make it up – to get it.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
24. “It’s my privilege and honor to cook three meals a day for my family, and it’s a luxury on a level that I didn’t even realize, because it can be relentless for me on some days. You have pride in how you take care of your family.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
25. “It’s funny when people say, ‘I don’t think Julia likes me.’ Honey, if I don’t like you, you’re going to know about it.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
26. “I’ve sort of grown into my cuteness.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
27. “Happiness isn’t happiness unless there’s a violin-playing goat.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
28. “Your face tells a story and it shouldn’t be a story about your drive to the doctor’s office.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
29. “The key to beauty is always to be looking at someone who loves you, really.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
30. “I don’t think fame changes people. People change as they gather more experiences and information about life.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
31. “I’m too tall to be a girl. I’m between a chick and a broad.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
Popular Julia Roberts Quotes
32. “Look beyond the paint. Let us try to open our minds to a new idea.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
33. “When you end up happily married, even the failed relationships have worked beautifully to get you there.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
34. “You can be true to the character all you want but you’ve got to go home with yourself.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
35. “Usually the triumph of my day is, you know, everybody making it to the potty.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
36. “I went out in my goddamn underwear too!” ~ (Julia Roberts).
37. “If your friends won’t tell you the truth, who will?” ~ (Julia Roberts).
38. “I’m tall and smart. If you’re aggressive and energetic it can be intimidating for people who aren’t very smart themselves.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
39. “The kind of energy I attract is very calm.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
40. “My real hair color is kind of a dark blonde. Now I just have mood hair.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
Inspiring Julia Roberts Quotes
41. “I had lunch the other day with my niece, Emma, and she said, ‘You’re so smart, Aunt Julia.’ And I wanted to say, ‘I’m not smart – I’m 41! You’re 17!’” ~ (Julia Roberts).
42. “We’ve all been broken at some point. Forgiving ourselves or another person helps us move forward.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
43. “I didn’t know the odds were so stacked against me. I went for TV shows and never got them. But I kept glued to the pursuit. I was the biggest fool in town, but ultimately I was the biggest fool in town with a job.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
44. “I’m a really trusting person and I always have been. I just think I’ve cultivated a very keen skill of recognizing someone I shouldn’t trust, pretty readily. A person has about 15 to 27 seconds before I’m pretty sure whether or not I can trust them or not.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
45. “You know when people are stupid, it frustrates me.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
46. “My mom used to make everything. She had a great garden and composted and made everything from scratch – peanut butter, bread, jelly, everything. I don’t know how she did it because all those things take time and love and labour. I only do half the stuff she does – but there’s still time.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
47. “I prefer to act with friends. I mean you start off as strangers always with someone, but to really find a relationship that you enjoy personally and creatively, it’s fantastic.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
48. “Something that’s such a joy in my life every day – cooking – is this incredible, horrific danger to women around the world.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
49. “When I was a child I had a crush on Abraham Lincoln. Why I would choose to reveal this, I know not.” ~ (Julia Roberts).
50. “The first time I felt I was famous was when I went to the movies with my mom. I had gone to the loo, and someone in the bathroom said in a very loud voice, Girl in stall No. 1 were you in Mystic Pizza? I paused and I said, yeah that was me.” ~ (Julia Roberts).