Anderson Cooper is a famous political commentator and broadcast journalist.
Best Anderson Cooper Quotes
1. “I think being gay is a blessing, and it’s something I am thankful for every single day.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
2. “If you feel like an outsider, you tend to observe things a lot more.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
3. “I’m gay, always have been, always will be, and I couldn’t be more happy, comfortable with myself, and proud.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
4. “I’m not trying to be something that I’m not. I’m just trying to be myself and talk about what I know, and admit what I don’t know.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
5. “The farther you go, however, the harder it is to return. The world has many edges, and it’s easy to fall off.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
6. “As long as a journalist shows fairness and honesty in his or her work, their private life shouldn’t matter.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
7. “I suppose if you’ve never bitten your nails, there isn’t any way to explain the habit. It’s not enjoyable, really, but there is a certain satisfaction – pride in a job well done.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
8. “The mark of a good book is it changes every time you read it.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
9. “Learning what you don’t want to do is the next best thing to figuring out what you want to do.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
10. “Going gray is like ejaculating: you know it can happen prematurely, but when it does it comes as a total shock.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
11. “In my opinion, the ability to love another person is one of God’s greatest gifts, and I thank God every day for enabling me to give and share love with the people in my life.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
12. “I’ve always giggled like a 13-year-old girl at a Justin Bieber meet and greet. There’s nothing I can do about it but I’ve never not been able to stop.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
Top Anderson Cooper Quotes
13. “The map of the world is always changing; sometimes it happens overnight. All it takes is the blink of an eye, the squeeze of a trigger, a sudden gust of wind. Wake up and your life is perched on a precipice; fall asleep, it swallows you whole.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
14. “I have a friend – I send her one text and I get 20 texts back. Guys don’t want a million texts. It’s exhausting.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
15. “I’ve never had a 12-year-old try to explain to me about groove.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
16. “If you’ve ever swum in the ocean, and you go underneath the waves, you know, you’re kind of moved by the currents, but you’re not being slapped around at the top of the water by the waves. And that’s sort of what meditation is like.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
17. “I don’t like anything that scares me, and I prefer to face it head on and get over it. Anyone who says they’re not scared is a fool, a liar or both. I just don’t want that fear in my stomach to be part of my life, so I work to eliminate it.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
18. “Anyone who has experienced a certain amount of loss in their life has empathy for those who have experienced loss.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
19. “Did you know that according to legend, the guy who became Buddha decided to seek enlightenment the day he got a touch of gray? “Gray hairs,” the would-be Buddha said, “are like angels sent by the god of death”.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
20. “I don’t feel I’m very present in each moment. I feel like every moment I’m either thinking about something that’s coming down the road or something that’s been in the past.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
Famous Anderson Cooper Quotes
21. “Anyone who says they’re not afraid at the time of a hurricane is either a fool or a liar, or a little bit of both.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
22. “Socialism isn’t just a list of economic prescriptions for government. Perhaps above all, socialism is a moral view.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
23. “Everyone says buying your first apartment makes you feel like an adult. What no one mentions is that selling it turns you right back into a child.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
24. “The tide of history only advances when people make themselves fully visible.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
25. “Each child’s story is worthy of telling. There shouldn’t be a sliding scale of death. The weight of it is crushing.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
26. “I love you in ways that are infinite and as in eternity have no beginning or end.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
27. “That’s the thing about suicide. Try as you might to remember how a person lived his life, you always end up thinking about how he ended it.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
28. “The people in Tacloban have great dignity and deserve better than what they have gotten.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
29. “The thing I love about reporting is being able to blend in with any group, whether that’s neo-Nazis or pedophiles.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
Funny Anderson Cooper Quotes
30. “Do you get the anger that is out here?” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
31. “I went to a high school reunion a couple years ago and realized that the kids who were the most unusual in high school are the ones who are the most interesting now and the ones who were popular are dull and boring.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
32. “You see people walking down the street with ear buds on and looking at this or whatever, talking to themselves. So there’s more and more opportunity to never be where we actually are and just be.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
33. “I think the notion of traditional anchor is fading away – the all-knowing, all-seeing person who speaks from on high. I don’t think the audience really buys that anymore. As a viewer, I know I don’t buy it.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
34. “I’ve been addicted to TV since I emerged from the womb.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
35. “Our skin is very thin. It doesn’t take much for us to jump off a ledge or to kill one another. It can happen very, very quickly.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
36. “I understand why people might be interested. But I just don’t talk about my personal life. It’s a decision I made a long time ago, before I ever even knew anyone would be interested in my personal life.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
37. “Anytime you stop and talk to somebody and you learn about them, you start to walk in their shoes a little bit and you see things through a different lens.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
38. “Congo is one of the least-developed countries in the world, and has millions of acres of virtually untouched forest.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
39. “Be honest about what you see, get out of the way and let the story reveal itself.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
40. “It’s not your client’s obligation, or your obligation, to prove your client’s innocence. It is the prosecution’s obligation to – to prove your client’s guilt.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
41. “If I end up hosting ‘Joker’s Wild,’ please shoot me.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
42. “I think you have to be yourself, and you have to be real and you have to admit what you don’t know, and talk about what you do know, and talk about what you don’t know as long as you say you don’t know it.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
43. “Graduation is a big deal-bigger than getting a hole-in-one while golfing. People might think you’re lying about the hole-in-one, but when you graduate, you get a diploma.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
Popular Anderson Cooper Quotes
44. “The rainbow comes and goes. Enjoy it while it lasts. Don’t be surprised by its departure, and rejoice when it returns.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
45. “Not to sound too Dr. Phil all of a sudden, but I think the key to survival is to embrace one’s past and to not run away from it. And to come to some sort of relationship with it or understanding of it.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
46. “A lot of compelling stories in the world aren’t being told, and the fact that people don’t know about them compounds the suffering.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
47. “Politics was his passion, but he wasn’t suited for the rough-and-tumble of the game. He felt things too deeply. There was no wall between his head and his heart.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
48. “How can my body betray me when there is so much still to be done? You see, it isn’t age itself that betrays you; it is your body, and with its deterioration goes your power. You end up obsessed, entirely focused on your health, paying attention to every nuance, every ache and pain. Instead of working or living your life, you waste your time on appointments with doctors.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
49. “The whole celebrity culture thing – I’m fascinated by, and repelled by, and yet I end up knowing about it.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).
50. “I meditate. Like, I try. Not every day, but even if I’m not doing that meditation, the moments of my day have changed because I’m not on my phone so much. I’m intentionally not checking my phone every two seconds.” ~ (Anderson Cooper).