Les Brown is a very popular motivational speaker.
He was abandoned as a child after being born into utmost poverty and then went on to become one of America’s most well-known and highest-paid motivational speaker.
I am presenting to you some of the best quotes from Les Brown to motivate you.
Inspirational Les Brown Quotes
1. “You will win if you don’t quit.” ~ (Les Brown).
2. “Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.” ~ (Les Brown).
3. “It’s not over until you win.” ~ (Les Brown).
4. “Do what is easy and your life will be hard. Do what is hard and your life will become easy.” ~ (Les Brown).
5. “Shoot for the moon and if you miss you will still be among the stars.” ~ (Les Brown).
6. “To be successful, you must be willing to do the things today others won’t do in order to have the things tomorrow others won’t have.” ~ (Les Brown).
7. “No matter how bad it is, or how bad it gets, I’m going to make it.” ~ (Les Brown).
8. “Change your thinking. Change your life! Your thoughts create your reality. Practice positive thinking. Act the way you want to be, and soon you will be the way you act.” ~ (Les Brown).
9. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” ~ (Les Brown).
10. “In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.” ~ (Les Brown).
11. “Other people’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.” ~ (Les Brown).
12. “Review your goals twice every day in order to be focused on achieving them.” ~ (Les Brown).
13. “Most people fail in life not because they aim too high and miss, but because they aim too low and hit.” ~ (Les Brown).
14. “There is nothing more powerful than a changed mind.” ~ (Les Brown).
15. “Help others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours.” ~ (Les Brown).
16. “It is better to aim high and miss than to aim low and hit.” ~ (Les Brown).
17. “Life is a fight for territory and once you stop fighting for what you want, what you don’t want will automatically take over.” ~ (Les Brown).
Motivational Les Brown Quotes
18. “Forgive yourself for your faults and your mistakes and move on.” ~ (Les Brown).
19. “Fear is the most subtle and destructive of all human diseases. Fear kills dreams and hope.” ~ (Les Brown).
20. “Don’t underestimate yourself. You are capable of more than you can ever imagine.” ~ (Les Brown).
21. “If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can muster, your gifts will take you places that will amaze you.” ~ (Les Brown).
22. “Ask for help. Not because you are weak. But because you want to remain strong.” ~ (Les Brown).
23. “Make each day count by setting specific goals to succeed, then putting forth every effort to exceed your own expectations.” ~ (Les Brown).
24. “If you’re going through hell, don’t stop, keep moving!” ~ (Les Brown).
25. “If it’s hard, do it hard! Nobody said it would be easy.” ~ (Les Brown).
26. “When you are not pursuing your goal, you are literally committing spiritual suicide.” ~ (Les Brown).
27. “You have something special, you have GREATNESS within you!” ~ (Les Brown).
28. “Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.” ~ (Les Brown).
29. “Whatever life may send your way – make the best of it. Don’t waste your time and energy worrying about it. Instead, find a way to do something about it. Learn from it, adjust to it, be strong, be flexible and be your best in every situation.” ~ (Les Brown).
30. “You don’t get what you want in life. You get who you are.” ~ (Les Brown).
31. “When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up. Let your reason get you back up.” ~ (Les Brown).
32. “Just because Fate doesn’t deal you the right cards, it doesn’t mean you should give up. It just means you have to play the cards you get to their maximum potential.” ~ (Les Brown).
33. “If you want to be rich, watch what rich people do everyday and do it. And watch what poor people do and don’t do it.” ~ (Les Brown).
Best Les Brown Quotes
34. “Never let someone’s opinion become your reality. Never sacrifice who you are because someone else has a problem with it. Love who you are inside and out.” ~ (Les Brown).
35. “Take action in order to move toward your goals.” ~ (Les Brown).
36. “No one rises to low expectations.” ~ (Les Brown).
37. “No matter what happens, no matter how far you seem to be away from where you want to be, never stop believing that you will somehow make it.” ~ (Les Brown).
38. “If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.” ~ (Les Brown).
39. “The wealthiest place on the planet is the graveyard, because in the graveyard we will find inventions that we were never ever exposed to, ideas, dreams that never became a reality, hopes and aspirations that were never acted upon.” ~ (Les Brown).
40. “Do what you need to do, so that you can do what you want to do. Success and convenience do not go together. You have what it takes to be successful, so you have to step up your game and make room for it.” ~ (Les Brown).
41. “Don’t waste another minute dealing with a toxic, negative, energy-draining person. Some people are wired for negativity. They love being argumentative, combative and abusive. Run for your life as quickly as possible.” ~ (Les Brown).
42. “No one will take better care of your dream than you.” ~ (Les Brown).
43. “I can bounce back from adversity and reinvent my life – it’s possible.” ~ (Les Brown).
44. “Define your priorities, know your values and believe in your purpose. Only then can you effectively share yourself with others.” ~ (Les Brown).
45. “If you want to keep getting what you’re getting, keep doing what you’re doing.” ~ (Les Brown).
46. “Go after what you want as if your life depended on it. Because it Does!” ~ (Les Brown).
47. “I will heighten my life by helping others heighten theirs.” ~ (Les Brown).
48. “You have something special. You have greatness in you. You have the ability to do more than you can ever begin to imagine.” ~ (Les Brown).
49. “You can’t see the picture when you’re in the frame.” ~ (Les Brown).
50. “Wanting something is not enough. You must have a hunger for it. Your motivation must be absolutely compelling in order to overcome the obstacles that will invariably come your way.” ~ (Les Brown).
51. “There comes a time when you have to drop your burdens in order to fight for yourself and your dreams.” ~ (Les Brown).
52. “Leap and grow your wings on the way down.” ~ (Les Brown).
Top Les Brown Quotes
53. “As you reach your goals, set new ones. That is how you grow and become a more powerful person.” ~ (Les Brown).
54. “Your goals are the road maps that guide you and show you what is possible for your life.” ~ (Les Brown).
55. “If you run around with 9 losers pretty soon you’ll be the 10th loser.” ~ (Les Brown).
56. “Your dream was given to you. If someone else can’t see it for you, that’s fine, it was given to you and not them. It’s your dream. Hold it. Nourish it. Cultivate it!” ~ (Les Brown).
57. “Honor your commitments with integrity.” ~ (Les Brown).
58. “Do something about your life now.” ~ (Les Brown).
59. “If you only talk to a person’s head and not their heart people won’t listen to you.” ~ (Les Brown).
60. “If you go through life being casual, you will end up a casualty.” ~ (Les Brown).
61. “No one gets out of the game of life alive. You either die in the bleachers, or on the field. So, you might as well play out on the field, and go for it.” ~ (Les Brown).
62. “You have the courage and power to live your dreams.” ~ (Les Brown).
63. “Whatever you’re seeking – it’s seeking You.” ~ (Les Brown).
64. “Goals help you channel your energy into action.” ~ (Les Brown).
65. “Align yourself with people that you can learn from, people who want more out of life, people who are stretching and searching and seeking some higher ground in life.” ~ (Les Brown).
66. “Provide more service than what you get paid for.” ~ (Les Brown).
67. “Stand up for what you believe in, because you can fall for anything.” ~ (Les Brown).
68. “Know your gifts and share them.” ~ (Les Brown).
69. “Begin to read a book that will help you move toward your dream.” ~ (Les Brown).
70. “When it comes to success, it will come when it comes. A delay does not mean a denial.” ~ (Les Brown).
71. “Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you.” ~ (Les Brown).
72. “There are winners, there are losers and there are people who have not yet learned how to win.” ~ (Les Brown).
73. “The time is ‘now’ to do something – don’t drag your feet.” ~ (Les Brown).
74. “You were created on purpose for a purpose. There is a thirst and hunger in your heart that is real. Pay attention to it.” ~ (Les Brown).
75. “You must see your goals clearly and specifically before you can set out for them. Hold them in your mind until they become second nature.” ~ (Les Brown).
76. “One of the most essential things you need to do for yourself is to choose a goal that is important to you. Perfection does not exist – you can always do better and you can always grow.” ~ (Les Brown).
77. “If you put yourself in a position where you have to stretch outside your comfort zone, then you are forced to expand your consciousness.” ~ (Les Brown).
Famous Les Brown Quotes
78. “Never, under any conditions allow circumstances to determine your reality.” ~ (Les Brown).
79. “How to discover your greatness? By upgrading our relationships and by having goals beyond our comfort zone.” ~ (Les Brown).
80. “What we do and accomplish is only the tip of the iceberg of what’s possible for us.” ~ (Les Brown).
81. “In the end, it is the person you become, not the things you have achieved, that is the most important.” ~ (Les Brown).
82. “The key to success is discovering your innate power and using it daily.” ~ (Les Brown).
83. “You must remain focused on your journey to greatness.” ~ (Les Brown).
84. “The only limits to the possibilities in your life tomorrow are the buts you use today.” ~ (Les Brown).
85. “I advise you to say your dream is possible and then overcome all inconveniences, ignore all the hassles and take a running leap through the hoop, even if it is in flames.” ~ (Les Brown).
86. “Forgive those who have hurt you.” ~ (Les Brown).
87. “There are two types of relationships: nourishing and toxic. Do not keep the toxic. What interaction does light have with darkness? None!” ~ (Les Brown).
88. “Live out of your imagination instead of out of your memory.” ~ (Les Brown).
89. “Be willing to go all out, in pursuit of your dream. Ultimately it will pay off. You are more powerful than you think you are.” ~ (Les Brown).
90. “If you are carrying strong feelings about something that happened in your past, they may hinder your ability to live in the present.” ~ (Les Brown).
91. “You can’t get out of life alive.” ~ (Les Brown).
92. “You have to know what is right for you and go after it regardless of what others say.” ~ (Les Brown).
93. “If you are not excited about your own dream, how can you expect anybody else to be?” ~ (Les Brown).
94. “Accept the consequences of your actions in order to become the agent of your mental, physical, spiritual and material success.” ~ (Les Brown).
95. “We were all born with a certain degree of power. The key to success is discovering this innate power and using it daily to deal with whatever challenges come our way.” ~ (Les Brown).
96. “We must look for ways to be an active force in our own lives. We must take charge of our own destinies, design a life of substance and truly begin to live our dreams.” ~ (Les Brown).
97. “Goals are not dreamy, pie-in-the-sky ideals. They have everyday practical applications and they should be practical.” ~ (Les Brown).
98. “A friend who is far away is sometimes much nearer than one who is at hand.” ~ (Les Brown).
99. “It takes someone with a vision of the possibilities to attain new levels of experience. Someone with the courage to live his dreams.” ~ (Les Brown).
100. “Practice only makes for improvement.” ~ (Les Brown).
101. “Downsizing trends and the changing global market require people to reinvent themselves and think like entrepreneurs.” ~ (Les Brown).
102. “When a show fails to destroy the competition-and it can fail while attracting 20 million viewers-it is itself destroyed.” ~ (Les Brown).
103. “Perfection does not exist – you can always do better and you can always grow.” ~ (Les Brown).
104. “Your ability to communicate is an important tool in your pursuit of your goals, whether it is with your family, your co-workers or your clients and customers.” ~ (Les Brown).
105. “Make sure when you fall you land on your back if you can see you can get up.” ~ (Les Brown).
Short Les Brown Quotes
106. “We have to live life with a sense of urgency so not a minute is wasted.” ~ (Les Brown).
107. “Anytime you suffer a setback or disappointment, put your head down and plow ahead.” ~ (Les Brown).
108. “The only thing that can possibly keep you from going after your dreams is the person standing in your shoes, wearing your clothes, and thinking your negative thoughts.” ~ (Les Brown).
109. “Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable manner.” ~ (Les Brown).
110. “Don’t confuse who you are with the results that you produce.” ~ (Les Brown).
111. “You cannot be wimpy out there on the dream-seeking trail. Dare to break through barriers, to find your own path.” ~ (Les Brown).
112. “You must think of failure and defeat as the springboards to new achievements, and to the next level of accomplishment.” ~ (Les Brown).
113. “No one knows what they can do until they try.” ~ (Les Brown).
114. “Sometimes you’ve got to #? believe in someone else’s belief in you until your #? belief kicks in.” ~ (Les Brown).
115. “In the prosperous times, you put it in your pocket; in the lean times, you put it in your heart and that’s when you discover who you are.” ~ (Les Brown).
116. “Whatever you accomplish in life is a manifestation not as much of what you do, as of what you believe you deserve.” ~ (Les Brown).
Inspiring Les Brown Quotes
117. “Doing great requires that we become great people, and all of us can become great people.” ~ (Les Brown).
118. “All of us need to grow continuously in our lives.” ~ (Les Brown).
119. “In day-to-day commerce, television is not so much interested in the business of communications as in the business of delivering audiences to advertisers. People are the merchandise, not the shows. The shows are merely the bait.” ~ (Les Brown).
120. “Fear does not have any special power unless you empower it by submitting to it.” ~ (Les Brown).
121. “We have the responsibility to put our gifts to work.” ~ (Les Brown).
122. “Here’s other quotes and sayings you can motivate yourself with. Practice only makes for improvement.” ~ (Les Brown).
123. “See yourself confronting your fears in your mind’s eye and handling those fears like a champ.” ~ (Les Brown).
124. “The gifts we are given in life require the best of us, not merely our best intentions.” ~ (Les Brown).
125. “Unlike productions in the other arts, all television shows are born to destroy two other shows.” ~ (Les Brown).