Nicki Minaj is a famous American rapper, songwriter, and performer.
Her hit singles ‘Anaconda’, ‘Starships’, and ‘Super Bass’ made her popular.
I have chosen some of the best quotes by Nicki Minaj.
Powerful Nicki Minaj Quotes
1. “Strange how someone you once loved can become just another person you once knew.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
2. “I believe that life is a prize, but to live doesn’t mean you’re alive.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
3. “You gave me strength gave me hope for a lifetime.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
4. “Good advice I always hated, but looking back it made me greater.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
5. “I don’t want a wig that looks like a wig; I want one that could pass for a weave.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
6. “Anyway, I think I met him sometime before, in a different life or where I record. I mean he was Adam, I think I was Eve, but my vision ends with the apple on the tree”. ~ (Nicki Minaj).
7. “Starships were meant to fly”. ~ (Nicki Minaj).
8. “You could never understand why I grind like I do Makiyah & Jalani why I grind like I do”. ~ (Nicki Minaj).
9. “I get what I desire, it’s my empire”. ~ (Nicki Minaj).
10. “Only one chance one bullet in the gun. This is my life and I only got one, yeah. The safety’s off and I put on her. Oh stick ‘em up, stick ‘em up. Ready to shoot.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
Best Nicki Minaj Quotes
11. “But had I accepted the pickle juice, I would be drinking pickle juice right now.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
12. “Dear God, I am only what you made me and I appreciate everything that you gave me, but like, I don’t want to do it anymore, sort of lost sight of what I’m doing it for.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
13. “I don’t mind being called a weirdo.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
14. “Anyway I think I met him in the Swai. I was a Geisha, he was a Samurai”. ~ (Nicki Minaj).
15. “You can be the king, but watch the queen conquer.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
16. “I’m a role model now. I didn’t know I was gonna have 13-year-old fans, so I’ve tried to change a few things here and there. But I also know that the girls don’t want me to be Miley Cyrus, either.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
17. “No I’m not lucky, I’m blessed.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
18. “Your victory is right around the corner. Never give up.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
19. “Life is a movie, but there will never be a sequel.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
20. “I don’t have to do things just to please people. It’s okay to do what I love because what I love, my fans love. And they’re really the only ones that should matter.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
21. “I don’t know if the secret of life is to find love, but I do think one of the secrets of life is to embody love.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
Top Nicki Minaj Quotes
22. “I vowed that I’d never allow any man to control me or to be an alcoholic or anything like that around me, because I don’t want my children seeing that.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
23. “My best and worst ‘Idol’ moments? I don’t have a worst ‘Idol’ moment… I’ve been spectacular. Yes, I am going to toot my own horn. And then my best moment is every single moment. I’ll toot it again!” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
24. “I want to show little girls that the possibilities are endless. That’s my goal – to not only do it for myself, but to show them I can do whatever I put my mind to.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
25. “I think a child may be the only thing that could give me true happiness.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
26. “One of the first production deals I signed, the guy wanted my name to be Minaj and I fought him tooth and nail. But he convinced me. I’ve always hated it.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
27. “My rule is, whatever you were calling me four years ago is what you should be calling me now, because I don’t like it when my family or close friends call me ~ (Nicki Minaj).. To me I’m not ~ (Nicki Minaj). when I’m with them.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
28. “I’ve always had this female-empowerment thing in the back of my mind – because I wanted my mother to be stronger, and she couldn’t be.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
29. “I’ve gotten tons of awards and I believe when it’s my time to get a Grammy, I’ll get a Grammy.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
30. “I can rap in a London accent, make weird faces, wear spandex, wigs, and black lipstick. I can be more creative than the average male rapper.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
31. “I don’t agree that everyone should agree with everyone’s lifestyle. I think that some people aren’t going to agree, but I think that when you’re mean and when you ridicule people it’s a sign of your own insecurities.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
32. “I went through a lot of bullying early on. Girls made my life a living hell. We had come to America from a different country. My brother and I had accents. It was very tough.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
Famous Nicki Minaj Quotes
33. “Fame is the worst pain known to man. It’s stronger than heroin.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
34. “I feel like my entire career and life, I’ve been judged by people who did not really know me. I definitely think that they probably were right to assume what they had assumed about me, because there was such little to go on out there.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
35. “I think one of the things I was shocked about was how interested the world is in ‘American Idol’ and how people, writers, they write about ‘Idol’ all the time, and I guess I didn’t expect that.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
36. “I cannot hold a grudge against Mariah Carey. What people don’t understand is that I’ve looked up to her for so many years.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
37. “If people are sitting in the barbershop talking about my butt, it’s conversational. That’s what people are gonna do.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
38. “I know right now she has no idea who I am, but I’d like to collaborate with Enya one day. Of course I’d love to work with Jay-Z, maybe even Phil Collins. I love his voice.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
39. “The animated bug has bitten pop culture. It makes me feel happy and free. When you don’t act seriously, you can make up your own rules.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
40. “Lavender is the new pink. I’ll never stop wearing pink but I wanted to venture out.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
41. “I think sometimes the fashion world isn’t even about clothes anymore; it’s about this ‘in’ crowd, and I’m not into that.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
Inspiring Nicki Minaj Quotes
42. “People always want to talk about who I was, but I’ve always been singing, always been experimenting with pop music.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
43. “Female rappers get it the hardest. You have to be a girl, yet you have to be just as hard as the guys. I think some female rappers get scared out of the business before they can make it.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
44. “Sometimes I wake up in the morning and I am like, ‘This is a high-top day’ or ‘This is a bob day,’ but when I get my clothes on that’s when I see.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
45. “My whole life is about being ~ (Nicki Minaj). now. It’s a never-ending saga.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
46. “I look at rap as an opportunity to act. My head is full of different characters – in each song I’m auditioning a character.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
47. “My goal in the beginning was to buy my mother a house. Now I realize, okay, if I really focus and become a key player in business, then I can build an empire.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
48. “I’m thinking of a legacy that I can be proud of and wealth that my grandchildren can use to go to college. So world domination – in terms of providing for my family – is absolutely my goal.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
49. “My goal the whole time has been for people to see me as a stand-alone artist. I came out with Young Money, the biggest hip-hop label in the world at the time. And then it was, ‘How do I branch away from Lil Wayne?’” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
50. “Everyone knows I’m a lash girl by now. When I don’t have my lashes, I feel naked.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
51. “When I get up in the morning and put on a pink or a green wig, I see myself as a piece of animation. It lets me be the person I want to be, a person who’s not embarrassed to have fun.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
52. “My wigs are ever-changing in height, width, color, size. They make me feel happy. Wearing them makes me feel like I can be a different person every day and that is kind of exciting.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
53. “I do have a few personalities. When people started making a big deal out of it, I started making names for these people.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
54. “I hate formal stuff. I love looking like a doll and all that stuff and playing dress up, but when I’m home, sweat pants, t-shirt. When I’m in the studio, sweat pants, t-shirt.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
55. “I don’t want children cursing. I’m very strict on my nieces and my little brother. They have to listen to clean versions of music. Even my music.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
Short Nicki Minaj Quotes
56. “If I’m traveling, I’ll pack socks in my bag – really cute furry ones.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
57. “So, my happiness doesn’t come from money or fame. My happiness comes from seeing life without struggle.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
58. “I’m just happy that ‘Idol’ producers gave me a shot on the show and to be able to show who I really was, because I feel like I’m every single woman.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
59. “I don’t need to Google myself.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
61. “I’ve constantly tried new things, even as a child, and have always been obsessed with pink. Now I’m just a little more ladylike and fearless. You should never feel afraid to become a piece of art. It’s exhilarating.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
62. “I’ve always been the type of person to make everybody happy and get things done. I want everything to be 100% perfect.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
Nicki Minaj Quotes for Motivation
63. “I hate cameras. I hate cameras and I hate camera phones. The camera’s my worst enemy and my best friend. It’s the way I convey my emotions to the world without saying a word, so I use it. People always say, ‘You come alive as soon as the camera’s on!.’” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
64. “When people see my makeup, they think all types of crazy things that I’m doing to my skin, but it’s makeup. It’s the weirdest thing. They’ll see contouring and think you had surgery on your nose. No. No. No. Look at ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ and you’ll see… you can make your nose look… whatever shape you want it.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
65. “I happen to be a pessimist, and maybe that’s a good thing because I don’t stop to smell the roses – which is not a good personal thing. I don’t stop and enjoy those moments… Always on to the next and never in the moment.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
66. “My advice to women in general: Even if you’re doing a nine-to-five job, treat yourself like a boss. Not arrogant, but be sure of what you want – and don’t allow people to run anything for you without your knowledge.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
67. “My happiness doesn’t come from money or fame. My happiness comes from seeing life without struggle.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
68. “You should never feel afraid to become a piece of art. It’s exhilarating.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
69. “Maybe your weird is my normal. Who’s to say?” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
70. “People face difficulties, no matter who you are. I faced difficulties with a lot of things. I face opposition every day, but I didn’t kill myself and now, thank God, I’m here.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
71. “You wanna know what scares people? Success. When you don’t make moves and when you don’t climb up the ladder, everybody loves you because you’re not competition.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).
72. “I think most artists will experience a lot of negative people on Twitter but, thank God, I’ve got so many followers that I’m not able to see them that much. I’ll see some from time to time but, for the most part, I always focus on something good.” ~ (Nicki Minaj).