Louise Hay was the founder of Hay House and an American motivational author.
She wrote numerous New Thought self-help books, including You Can Heal Your Life, published in 1984.
We have outlined some of the best quotes from Louise Hay for you.
Best Louise Hay Quotes & Affirmations to Start Your Day
1. “Each day is a new opportunity. I chose to make this day a great one.” ~ (Louise Hay).
2. “I am in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing.” ~ (Louise Hay).
3. “All that I seek is already within me.” ~ (Louise Hay).
4. “All is well. Everything is working out for my highest good. Out of this situation only good will come. I am safe!” ~ (Louise Hay).
5. “I deserve the best and I accept the best now.” ~ (Louise L. Hay).
6. “Everything I touch is a success.” ~ (Louise Hay).
7. “I accept myself unconditionally right now.” ~ (Louise Hay).
8. “I am open and receptive to all the good and abundance in the Universe.” ~ (Louise Hay).
9. “Ask for what you want. Believe that you deserve it, and then allow Life to give it to you.” ~ (Louise Hay).
10. “I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves.” ~ (Louise Hay).
11. “I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life.” ~ (Louise Hay).
12. “Love yourself and you can heal your life.” ~ (Louise Hay).
13. “I allow the healing power in my body to manifest perfect health.” ~ (Louise Hay).
14. “As I say yes to life, life says yes to me!” ~ (Louise Hay).
15. “Today I can do anything I put my mind to.” ~ (Louise L. Hay).
16. “Everything I need to know is revealed to me. Everything I need comes to me. All is well in my life.” ~ (Louise Hay).
17. “I am grateful for being alive today. It is my joy and pleasure to live another wonderful day.” ~ (Louise Hay).
18. “I let go of all fear and doubt, and life becomes simple and easy for me.” ~ (Louise Hay).
19. “I am blessed beyond my fondest dreams.” ~ (Louise Hay).
20. “My future is bright and beautiful.” ~ (Louise Hay).
Popular Louise Hay Quotes
21. “I close my eyes, think positive thoughts, and breathe goodness in and out.” ~ (Louise Hay).
22. “My day begins with gratitude and joy. I look forward with enthusiasm to the adventures of the day, knowing that in my life, All is good.” ~ (Louise Hay).
23. “I am totally safe in the Universe. I am at peace everywhere. I trust life.” ~ (Louise Hay).
24. “I am a capable person, and I can handle anything that comes my way.” ~ (Louise Hay).
25. “The simple part is, every thought we think and every word we speak is creating our future. If you change your thinking, you can change your life.” ~ (Louise Hay).
26. “I face my future peacefully and calmly because I know I am enough.” ~ (Louise Lynn Hay).
27. “I am in charge. I take my own power back.” ~ (Louise Hay).
28. “Think thoughts that make you happy. Do things that make you feel good. Be with people who make you feel good. Eat things that make your body feel good. Go at a pace that makes you feel good.” ~ (Louise Hay).
29. “My day begins and ends with gratitude and joy.” ~ (Louise Hay).
30. “You are not a helpless victim of your own thoughts, but rather a master of your own mind.” ~ (Louise Hay).
31. “I am so grateful for my beautiful life. I am cherished and loved. And I share my love and joy with everyone.” ~ (Louise Hay).
32. “I forgive myself for not being perfect. I am living the very best way I know how.” ~ (Louise Hay).
33. “I am one with the power and wisdom of the Universe. I have all that I need.” ~ (Louise Hay).
34. “I give myself permission to be all that I can be, and I deserve the very best in life.” ~ (Louise Hay).
35. “I was born to enjoy life. And so it is.” ~ (Louise Hay).
36. “I release all control to the Universe. I am at peace with myself and with life.” ~ (Louise Hay).
Top Louise Hay Quotes
37. “It’s only a thought, and a thought can be changed. I am not limited by any past thinking. I choose my thoughts with care. I constantly have new insights and new ways of looking at my world. I am willing to change and grow.” ~ (Louise Hay).
38. “Each day is a new opportunity. Yesterday is over and done. Today is the first day of my future.” ~ (Louise Hay).
39. “I realise that stress is only fear. I now release all fears.” ~ (Louise Hay).
40. “Resistance is the first step to change.” ~ (Louise Hay).
41. “I am willing to move out of my comfort zone and experience life in a new way.” ~ (Louise Hay).
42. “I release any feelings of competition or comparison. I simply do my best and enjoy being me.” ~ (Louise Hay).
43. “I now discover how wonderful I am. I choose to love and enjoy myself.” ~ (Louise Hay).
44. “I relax and enjoy life. I know that whatever I need to know is revealed to me in the perfect time and space sequence.” ~ (Louise Hay).
45. “I love myself for I am a beloved child of the universe and the universe lovingly takes care of me now.” ~ (Louise Hay).
46. “I am my best friend. Other friends may come and go, but I am always here for me.” ~ (Louise Hay).
47. “Be willing to stop punishing yourself for your mistakes. Love yourself for your willingness to learn and grow.” ~ (Louise Hay).
48. “Share your joy with everyone in your world.” ~ (Louise Hay).
49. “Procrastination is another form of resistance.” ~ (Louise Hay).
50. “I love and approve of myself. I love and approve of my body. I feed it nourishing foods and beverages. I exercise it in ways that are fun.” ~ (Louise Hay).
51. “I let go of all negativity that rests in my body and mind.” ~ (Louise Hay).
52. “I release all fears and doubts. I accept myself and create peace in my mind and heart. I now choose to free myself from all destructive fears and doubts. I am loved and I am safe.” ~ (Louise Hay).
Famous Louise Hay Quotes
53. “I am willing to release old negative beliefs. They are only thoughts that stand in my way. My new thoughts are positive and fulfilling.” ~ (Louise Hay).
54. “Life can’t give to you if your hands are closed. Open your mind, open your heart, and open your arms.” ~ (Louise Hay).
55. “Challenges are opportunities for me to grow. The more I learn, the more equipped I am to handle whatever situations come up.” ~ (Louise Hay).
56. “Loving myself and thinking joyful, happy thoughts is the quickest way to create a wonderful life.” ~ (Louise Hay).
57. “I follow my inner star. I AM a shining example of Love and Light.” ~ (Louise Hay).
58. “Your prosperity consciousness is not dependent on money; your flow of money is dependent upon your prosperity consciousness.” ~ (Louise Hay).
59. “Somewhere someone is looking for exactly what you have to offer.” ~ (Louise Hay).
60. “I now go beyond other people’s fears and limitations. I create my life.” ~ (Louise Hay).
61. “Look in the mirror and tell yourself how wonderful you are.” ~ (Louise Hay).
62. “Today I create a stress-free world for myself.” ~ (Louise Hay).
63. “Most people are doing the best they can, given what they know and understand, including you. If they knew more and were aware of more, they would do things differently.” ~ (Louise Hay).
64. “Forgiveness is a gift to yourself. It frees you from the past, past experiences, and past relationships. It allows you to live in the present time. When you forgive yourself and forgive others, you are indeed free.” ~ (Louise Hay).
65. “Love is contagious. When I share love, it comes back to me multiplied. Love opens every door.” ~ (Louise Hay).
66. “Know that you are the perfect age. Each year is special and precious, for you shall only live it once. Be comfortable with growing older.” ~ (Louise Hay).
67. “Guilt is a totally useless emotion. It never makes anyone feel better nor does it change a situation.” ~ (Louise Hay).
69. “Thoughts are like drops of water: with our thoughts we can drown in a sea of negativity, or we can float on the ocean of life.” ~ (Louise Hay).
69. “I love myself for all my mistakes and missteps. They have been very valuable to me. They have taught me many things. It is the way I learn. I am willing to stop punishing myself for my mistakes.” ~ (Louise Hay).
70. “Experiences come and go; however, my love for myself is constant.” ~ (Louise Hay).
71. “That’s the way life works: gratitude and appreciation just bring more goodness. Remember: Everything we give out comes back. Gratitude has all sorts of little, surprising rewards.” ~ (Louise Hay).
72. “Peace beings with me. The more peaceful I am inside, the more peace I have to share with others.” ~ (Louise Hay).
Short Louise Hay Quotes
73. “The past has no power over us. It doesn’t matter how long we have had a negative pattern. The point of power is in the present moment. What a wonderful thing to realize! We can begin to be free in this moment!” ~ (Louise Hay).
74. “The power is within you. It always has been. How far are you willing to expand the horizons of your thinking and stir that power awake?” ~ (Louise Hay).
75. “As I love and approve of myself and others, my life gets better and better.” ~ (Louise Hay).
76. “If you accept a limiting belief, then it will become a truth for you.” ~ (Louise Hay).
77. “Today is a new day. Today is a day for you to begin creating a joyous, fulfilling life.” ~ (Louise Hay).
78. “I grow spiritually when I accept responsibility for my life.” ~ (Louise Hay).
79. “That person who is the hardest to forgive is the one who can teach you the greatest lessons. When you love yourself enough to rise above the old situation, then understanding and forgiveness will be easy. And you’ll be free.” ~ (Louise Hay).
80. “It is true if you believe it to be true.” ~ (Louise Hay).
81. “I ask for help. I tell Life what I want, and then I allow it to happen.” ~ (Louise Hay).
82. “I speak up for myself. I claim my power now.” ~ (Louise Hay).
83. “Your security is not your job, or your bank account, or your investments, or your spouse or your parents. Your security is your ability to connect with the cosmic power that creates all things.” ~ (Louise Hay).
84. “Maintain your physical, emotional, and spiritual harmony with the universe by meditating every day. Inhale the precious breath of life. It is your connection to your Higher power.” ~ (Louise Hay).
85. “When we think good thoughts and choose the actions that make us feel good, Life provides us with all the evidence we need that we are loved and cared for.” ~ (Louise Hay).
86. “When we forgive and let go, not only does a huge weight drop off your shoulders, but the doorway to your own self-love opens.” ~ (Louise Hay).
87. “The act of forgiveness takes place in our own mind. It really has nothing to do with the other person.” ~ (Louise Hay).
88. “An affirmation opens the door. It’s a beginning point on the path to change.” ~ (Louise Hay).
89. “It is okay to ask for help. I give help when others need it, and ask for help when I need it.” ~ (Louise Hay).
90. “The Universe loves grateful people. The more grateful you are, the more you get to be grateful about. It’s that simple. Life is really that simple. We make it enormously complicated, but it doesn’t have to be.” ~ (Louise Hay).
91. “I am the joy of life expressing and receiving in perfect rhythm.” ~ (Louise Hay).
92. “I let go of childhood fears. I am a secure, empowered human being.” ~ (Louise Hay).
93. “Taking a step without knowing the end result is the only way we develop faith and not only this, it’s a practice that connects us with a power greater than ourselves.” ~ (Louise Hay).
94. “See God in every person, place, and thing, and all will be well in your world.” ~ (Louise Hay).
95. “Your mind is a tool you can choose to use any way you wish.” ~ (Louise Hay).
96. “Today I do a mental housecleaning, making room for new, positive thoughts.” ~ (Louise Hay).
97. “Every day it gets easier to look into my own eyes on the mirror and say, “I love you just the way you are.”” ~ (Louise Hay).
98. “If I want to live in a peaceful world, then it is up to me to make sure that I am a peaceful person. No matter how others behave, I keep peace in my heart. I declare peace in the midst of chaos or madness. I surround all difficult situations with peace and love.” ~ (Louise Hay).
99. “Let’s get back to loving our bodies and accepting them totally as they are.” ~ (Louise Hay).
100. “If I want to be loved as I am, I have to be willing to love others as they are.” ~ (Louise Hay).
101. “We learn our belief systems as very little children, and then we move through life creating experiences to match our beliefs. Look back in your own life and notice how often you have gone through the same experience.” ~ (Louise Hay).
102. “Deep at the center of my being there is an infinite well of love. I now allow this love to flow to the surface.” ~ (Louise Hay).
103. “I let go of all expectations. People, places and things are free to be themselves, and I am free to be me.” ~ (Louise Hay).
104. “How you start your day is how you live your day. How you live your day is how you live your life.” ~ (Louise Hay).
105. “I trust myself, and I trust Life to support and protect me.” ~ (Louise Hay).
106. “It feels good to know that I am safe and I am loved.” ~ (Louise Hay).
107. “There’s no such thing as good weather, or bad weather. There’s just weather and your attitude towards it.” ~ (Louise Hay).
108. “Everything you need comes to you in perfect time, space and sequence.” ~ (Louise Hay).
109. “Life is really very simple. What we give out, we get back.” ~ (Louise Hay).
You Might Like
- Oscar Wilde Quotes
- George Carlin Quotes
- Frederick Douglass Quotes
- Neale Donald Walsch Quotes
- Sherly Sandberg Quotes
- Joseph Campbell Quotes
- Franz Kafka Quotes
- Coco Chanel Quotes
- Isaac Asimov Quotes
- Kurt Cobain Quotes