Having a positive attitude makes it simpler to handle life’s pressures. Adding optimism to your life makes it easier to avoid worries and negative thoughts.
If you adopt positive attitude as a way of life, it will make good changes to your life, making it happier, brighter, and more prosperous.
I have picked some of the best quotes on attitude for you.
Attitude Quotes to Achieve Success in Life
1. “Attitude, not aptitude, determines altitude.” ~ Zig Ziglar.
2. “People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude.” ~ John C. Maxwell.
3. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” ~ Henry Ford.
4. “The attitude is very important. Because, your behavior radiates how you feel.” ~ Lou Ferrigno.
5. “When you ain’t got no money, you gotta get an attitude.” ~ Richard Pryor.
6. “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” ~ Winston Churchill.
7. “Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.” ~ Matt Cameron.
8. “A positive attitude is a person’s passport to a better tomorrow.” ~ Jeff Keller.
9. “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” ~ Norman Vincent Peale.
10. “The time is always right to do the right thing.” ~ Martin Luther King Jr.
Best Attitude Quotes
11. For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” ~ Walter Scott.
12. “Great effort springs naturally from great attitude.” ~ Pat Riley.
13. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” ~ Maya Angelou.
14. “Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” ~ Lou Holtz
15. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” ~ David Brinkley
16. “Happiness mainly comes from our own attitude, rather than from external factors.” ~ Dalai Lama XIV
17. “Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.” ~ Albert Einstein
18. “The ideal attitude is to be physically loose and mentally tight.” ~ Arthur Ashe
19. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” ~ Winston Churchill
20. “You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.” ~ Brian Tracy
21. “Attitudes are more important than facts.” ~ George MacDonald.
Famous Attitude Quotes
22. “Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one.” ~ Hans Selye
23. “The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” ~ Scott Hamilton
24. “The greatest day in your life and mine is when we take total responsibility for our attitudes. That’s the day we truly grow up.” ~ John C. Maxwell
25. “Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.” ~ Albert Einstein
26. “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” ~ Jim Valvano
27. “Attitude is everything.” ~ Diane von Furstenberg
28. “Excellence is not a skill, it’s an attitude.” ~ Ralph Marston
29. “The greatest discovery of any generation is that a human can alter his life by altering his attitude.” ~ William James
30. “Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” ~ Brian Tracy
31. “The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” ~ Dale Carnegie
32. “Nobody can be all smiley all the time, but having a good positive attitude isn’t something to shrug off.” ~ Yogi Berra
33. “My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.” ~ Michael Jordan
34. “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
35. “Human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind.” ~ William James
36. “A founder is not a job, it’s a role, an attitude.” ~ Jack Dorsey
Powerful Attitude Quotes
37. “Acting is magical. Change your look and your attitude, and you can be anyone.” ~ Alicia Witt
38. “It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.” ~ Henry David Thoreau
39. “Keep a positive outlook even when faced with life challenges.” ~ Catherine Pulsifer
40. “In one minute you can change your attitude and in that minute you can change your entire day.” ~ Spencer Johnson
41. “Nothing will work unless you do.” ~ Maya Angelou
42. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
43. “Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” ~ Lou Holtz
44. “A bad attitude is like a flat tire. If you don’t change it, you’ll never go anywhere.” ~ Unknown
45. “Happiness is not by chance, but by choice.” ~ Jim Rohn
46. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” ~ Jimmy Dean
47. “A bad attitude is worse than a bad swing.” ~ Paynen Stewart
48. “If you want to change attitudes, start with a change in behavior.” ~ William Glasser
49. “Our life is what our thoughts make it.” ~ Marcus Aurelius
50. “Because you are alive, everything is possible.” ~ Nhat Hanh
51. “You are the conductor of your own attitude! Nobody else can compose your thoughts for you.” ~ Lee J. Colan
52. “Your attitude is more important than your capabilities. Similarly, your decision is more important than your capabilities.” ~ Jack Ma
53. “Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.” ~ Carol Burnett.
Inspiring Attitude Quotes
54. “Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out.” ~ John Wooden
55. “A bad attitude can literally block love, blessings, and destiny from finding you. Don’t be the reason you don’t succeed.” ~ Mandy Hale
56. “Two things define you: your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything.” ~ George Bernard Shaw
57. “A healthy attitude is contagious but don’t wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier.” ~ Tom Stoppard
58. “We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are.” ~ Anaïs Nin
59. “Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.” ~ Albert Einstein
60. “I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude.” ~ Charles W. Swindoll
61. “Character is the result of two things: mental attitude and the way we spend our time.” Elbert Hubbard
62. “There are always flowers for those who want to see them.” ~ Henri Matisse.
63. “Life is 10 percent what you make it, and 90 percent how you take it.” ~ Irving Berlin
64. “The greatest discovery of all the time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” ~ Marie Osmond
65. “You can often change your circumstances by changing your attitude.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt.
66. “Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.” ~ Mark Twain.
67. “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” ~ Thomas Jefferson.
Inspirational Attitude Quotes
68. “A great attitude to have in life is to learn how to be prepared for the worst- but also know how to expect the best in life.” ~ Dylan J. Cameron.
69. “There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.” ~ W. Clement Stone.
70. “Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one.” ~ Hans Selye.
71. “A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug.” ~ Patricia Neal.
72. “I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.” ~ Arthur Rubinstein.
73. “A positive attitude can really make dreams come true ~ it did for me.” ~ David Bailey.
74. “A positive attitude is something everyone can work on, and everyone can learn how to employ it.” ~ Joan Lunden.
75. “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.” ~ Zig Ziglar.