Do you want your spouse to feel loved and connected to you? The relationship quotes in this post can assist you in developing and maintaining a healthy, joyful, and satisfied love relationship.
Every relationship is unique, and people come into contact for a number of reasons.
A healthy relationship includes having similar goals for what you want your relationship to be and where you want it to go.
Let’s dive into the best relationship quotes.
Best Relationship Quotes
1. “Every man I meet wants to protect me. I can’t figure out what from.” ~ Mae West.
2. “Women cannot complain about men anymore until they start getting better taste in them.” ~ Bill Maher.
3. “To know when to go away and when to come closer is the key to any lasting relationship.” ~ Doménico Cieri Estrada.
4. “Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.” ~ Albert Einstein.
5. “The best way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once.” ~ E. Joseph Cossman.
6. “The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness.” ~ Neale Donald Walsch.
7. “The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.” ~ Charles Dickens.
8. “Far too many people are looking for the right person, instead of trying to be the right person.” ~ Gloria Steinem.
9. “A woman laughing is a woman conquered.” ~ Napoleon Bonaparte.
10. “It’s better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone.” ~ Marilyn Monroe.
11. “Death ends a life, not a relationship.” ~ Mitch Albom.
Famous Relationship Quotes
12. “It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.” ~ James Thurber.
13. “To live in this world, you must be able to do three things: to love what is mortal; to hold it against your bones knowing your own life depends on it; and, when the time comes to let it go, to let it go.” ~ Mary Oliver
14. “Kindness is the light that dissolves all walls between souls, families, and nations.” ~ Paramahansa Yogananda
15. “A man who wants to make a relationship work will move mountains to keep the woman he loves.” ~ Greg Behrendt
16. “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” ~ Robert A. Heinlein
17. “The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” ~ Bob Marley.
18. “Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust, and hostility to evaporate.” ~ Albert Schweitzer.
19. “Don’t smother each other. No one can grow in the shade.” ~ Leo Buscaglia.
20. “There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.” ~ Martin Luther
21. “Man may have discovered fire, but women discovered how to play with it.” ~ Candace Bushnell
Great Relationship Quotes
22. “Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.” ~ Dalai Lama XIV
23. “Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself.” ~ André Breton
24. “When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are.” ~ Donald Miller
25. “When in a relationship, a real man doesn’t make his woman jealous of others, he makes others jealous of his woman.” ~ Steve Maraboli
26. “One of the cruelest things you can do to another person is pretend you care about them more than you really do.” ~ Douglas Coupland
27. “The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.” ~ C.G. Jung
28. “Assumptions are the termites of relationships.” ~ Henry Winkler
29. “We have to recognise that there cannot be relationships unless there is commitment, unless there is loyalty, unless there is love, patience, persistence.” ~ Cornel West
30. “All a girl really wants is for one guy to prove to her that they are not all the same.” ~ Marilyn Monroe
31. “Trust is the fruit of a relationship in which you know you are loved.” ~ Wm. Paul Young
32. “The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.” ~ Ernest Hemingway
33. “Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.” ~ Khalil Gibran
34. “Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” ~ Mark Twain
35. “When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.” ~ Jess C. Scott
Good Relationship Quotes
36. “You can close your eyes to the things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to the things you don’t want to feel.” ~ Johnny Depp
37. “I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen.” ~ Ernest Hemingway
38. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” ~ Mignon McLaughlin
39. “Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of you.” ~ H. Jackson Brown Jr.
40. “What counts in making a happy marriage is not so much how compatible you are but how you deal with incompatibility.” ~ Leo Tolstoy
41. “He who cannot forgive breaks the bridge over which he himself must pass.” ~ George Herbert
42. “The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge.” ~ Bertrand Russell
43. “It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.” ~ Jane Austen
44. “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” ~ Maya Angelou
45. “When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.” ~ Maya Angelou
46. “The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.” ~ George Bernard Shaw
47. “Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren’t even there before.” ~ Mignon McLaughlin
48. “One person caring about another represents life’s greatest value.” ~ Jim Rohn
Top Relationship Quotes
49. “Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships.” ~ Stephen R. Covey
50. “Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are.” ~ Niccolò Machiavelli
51. “Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.” ~ Elie Wiesel
52. “The deepest principle in human nature is the craving to be appreciated.” ~ William James
53. “Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other’s eyes for an instant?” ~ Henry David Thoreau
54. “Nobody can hurt me without my permission.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
55. “If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” ~ Michael Jackson
56. “I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.” ~ Ayn Rand
57. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” ~ Lucille Ball
58. “The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they’re alive.” ~ O. A. Battista
59. “My pain may be the reason for somebody’s laugh. But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody’s pain.” ~ Charlie Chaplin
60. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” ~ Dr. Seuss
61. “The relationship between husband and wife should be one of closest friends.” ~ Dr. B. R. Ambedkar.