Love may be intense at times and evolve over time. It can cause good feelings such as happiness, enthusiasm, life satisfaction, and exhilaration, but it can also cause negative emotions such as jealousy and tension.
Love leads our bodies to release feel-good hormones and neurochemicals that generate particular, pleasant emotions, according to scientific research.
We adore our children, family, and friends, and wish to spend time with them, which enriches our life.
Let’s have a look at some of the best love quotes for you.
Love Quotes of All Time
1. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” ~ Winnie the Pooh.
2. “Love is shown more in deeds than in words.” ~ Saint Ignatius.
3. “Love is something sent from heaven to worry the hell out of you.” ~ Dolly Parton.
4. “Love is the absence of judgment.” ~ Dalai Lama XIV.
5. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.” ~ Martin Luther King Jr.
6. “Love is the flower; you’ve got to let it grow.” ~ John Lennon “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. ~ Charles M. Schulz.
7. “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.” ~ Jodi Picoult.
8. “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” ~ Nicholas Sparks.
9. “One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.” ~ Paulo Coelho.
10. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” ~ Charles M. Schulz.
11. “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” ~ Robert A. Heinlein.
12. “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.” ~ Sarah Dessen.
13. “Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.” ~ Albert Einstein.
14. “You don’t need another human being to make your life complete, but let’s be honest. Having your wounds kissed by someone who doesn’t see them as disasters in your soul but cracks to put their love into is the most calming thing in this world.” ~ Emery Allen
15. “One love, one heart, one destiny.” ~ Bob Marley
16. “Where there is love there is life.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
17. “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” ~ Rumi
18. “God loves you simply because He has chosen to do so. He loves you when you don’t feel lovely. He loves you when no one else loves you. Others may abandon you, divorce you, and ignore you, but God will love you always. No matter what!” ~ Max Lucado
19. “I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, all that you’re yet to be.” ~ Ernest Hemingway
20. “A loving heart is the truest wisdom.” ~ Charles Dickens
21. “Love: a temporary insanity, curable by marriage.” ~ Ambrose Bierce
22. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” ~ Leo Christopher
23. “When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.” ~ Jess C. Scott
24. “We accept the love we think we deserve.” ~ Stephen Chbosky
25. “I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.” ~ Marilyn Monroe
26. “If you don’t love yourself, it’s impossible for you to love others. You can’t give away what you don’t have.” ~ Joyce Meyer
27. “Your naked body should only belong to those who fall in love with your naked soul.” ~ Charlie Chaplin
28. “You cannot convince people to love you. This is an absolute rule. No one will ever give you love because you want him or her to give it. Real love moves freely in both directions. Don’t waste your time on anything else.” ~ Cheryl Strayed.
29. “God loves you just the way you are, but he refuses to leave you that way.” ~ Max Lucado.
30. “Unconditional love really exists in each of us. It is part of our deep inner being. It is not so much an active emotion as a state of being. It’s not ‘I love you’ for this or that reason, not ‘I love you if you love me.’ It’s love for no reason, love without an object.” ~ Ram Dass.
31. “If you love something, set it free. And if it really loves you, it will find a way to come back.” ~ Selena Gómez.
32. “The greatest gift you can give someone is your time, your attention, your love, your concern.” ~ Joel Osteen.
33. “Be fearless, be brave, be bold, love yourself.” ~ Haruki Murakami.
34. “Aim high, work hard, and love your family.” ~ Deborah Roberts.
35. “It’s your unlimited power to care and to love that can make the biggest difference in the quality of your life.” ~ Tony Robbins.
36. “The most dangerous distractions are the ones you love, but that don’t love you back.” ~ Warren Buffett.
37. “It’s not the love you make. It’s the love you give.” ~ Nikola Tesla.
38. “In the silence of LOVE you will find the Spark of LIFE.” ~ Rumi
39. “When you invest in people and lift them toward their potential, they will love you for it.” ~ Jim Rohn
40. “Love yourself for who you are and just keep going.” ~ Demi Lovato
41. “You never know how long you have with someone, so don’t forget to say I love you while you can.” ~ Michael Jackson
42. “I will love you unconditionally.” ~ Katy Perry
43. “Finding someone you love and who loves you back is a wonderful, wonderful feeling. But finding a true soul mate is an even better feeling. A soulmate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what. They say that nothing lasts forever, but I am a firm believer in the fact that for some, love lives on even after we’re gone.” ~ Cecelia Ahern
44. “He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love.” ~ Martin Luther King Jr.
45. “Everything that you love, you will eventually lose, but in the end, love will return in a different form.” ~ Franz Kafka
46. “No one knows my Struggle, they only see the Trouble. Not knowing it’s hard to carry on when, No one loves you.” ~ Tupac Shakur
47. “Success leaves clues, Proximity is power. Love your family, CHOOSE your peers.” ~ Tony Robbins
48. “Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you’re an ass.” ~ Stephen Hawking
49. “Only people who are capable of loving strongly can also suffer great sorrow, but this same necessity of loving serves to counteract their grief and heals them.” ~ Leo Tolstoy
50. “If you have your health, if you have people in your life to love, you are blessed. Slow down and enjoy the simple things in life.” ~ Joel Osteen
51. “All days are nights to see till I see thee, And nights bright days when dreams do show thee me.” ~ William Shakespeare
52. “Not explaining science seems to me perverse. When you’re in love, you want to tell the world.” ~ Carl Sagan
53. “Marriage is not a ritual or an end. It is a long, intricate, intimate dance together and nothing matters more than your own sense of balance and your choice of partner.” ~ Amy Bloom
54. “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” ~ Elaine Davis
55. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” ~ Hermann Hesse
56. “I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self respect. And it’s these things I’d believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn’t all she should be. I love her and it is the beginning of everything.” ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
57. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” ~ Angelita Lim
58. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” ~ Leo Christopher
59. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” ~ A. A. Milne
60. “I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ~ Pablo Neruda
61. “Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.” ~ Oscar Wilde
62. “A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him.” ~ Brendan Francis
63. “You make me want to be a better man.” ~ Melvin Udall
64. “He is not a lover who does not love forever.” ~ Euripides
65. “To love is to burn, to be on fire.” ~ Jane Austen
66. “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” ~ Nicholas Sparks
67. “Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat.” ~ Ben Hecht
68. “Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.” ~ Rumi
69. “Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.” ~ James Baldwin
70. “All you need is love.” ~ Paul McCartney
71. “Only true love can fuel the hard work that awaits you.” ~ Tom Freston
72. “True love stories never have endings.” ~ Richard Bach
73. “Love is friendship on fire.” ~ Susan Sontag
74. “Life is the first gift, love is the second, and understanding the third.” ~ Marge Piercy
75. “Love is not a volunteer thing.” ~ Samuel Richardson
76. “You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.” ~ Barbara De Angelis
77. “What the world really needs is more love and less paperwork.” ~ Pearl Bailey
78. “To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return.” ~ Madonna
79. “True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.” ~ Erich Segal
80. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” ~ Lao Tzu
81. “I love her, and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
82. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” ~ Aristotle
83. “Love yourself first and everything falls into line.” ~ Lucille Ball
84. “If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.” ~ Princess Diana
85. “Everything I do, I do it for you.” ~ Bryan Adams
86. “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” ~ Paulo Coelho
87. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” ~ Dr. Seuss
88. “Love the life you live. Live the life you love.” ~ Bob Marley
89. “One day you will ask me which is more important – my life or yours? I will say mine and you will walk away not knowing that you are my life.” ~ Khalil Gibran
90. “Unconditional love is all you have. You can’t overdose on love, you never can. It’s a beautiful thing.” ~ Michael Jackson
91. “You can be the most beautiful woman in the world and see yourself as hideous. You must love yourself. To look in the mirror and tell yourself that you’re a rock star.” ~ Demi Lovato
92. “The deeper you love yourself, the more the universe will affirm your worth.” ~ Alan Cohen
93. “It’s better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” ~ Alfred Tennyson
94. “What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.” ~ Mother Teresa
95. “Be that somebody.” ~ Ukonwa Ojo
96. “When you trip over love, it is easy to get up. But when you fall in love, it is impossible to stand again.” ~ Albert Einstein
97. “The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.” ~ Marilyn Monroe.
98. “I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.” ~ Martin Luther King Jr.
99. “The world says love yourself, grab all you can, follow your heart. Jesus says deny yourself, grab your cross and follow me.” ~ Francis Chan.
100. “This is a subtle truth. Whatever you love, you are.” ~ Rumi.
101. “Love of my life, I love you so. Love of my life, don’t ever go.” ~ Frank Zappa.
102. “Love your family, work super hard, live your passion.” ~ Gary Vaynerchuk.
103. “If you find a job you love, you’ll never work again…” ~ Winston Churchill.
104. “As you dissolve into love, your ego fades. You’re not thinking about loving; you’re just being love, radiating like the sun.” ~ Ram Dass.
105. “What counts in making a happy marriage is not so much how compatible you are but how you deal with incompatibility.” ~ Leo Tolstoy.
You Might Like
- Money Quotes
- Hard Work Quotes
- Forgiveness Quotes
- Motivational Quotes
- Success Quotes
- Positive Quotes
- Startup Quotes
- Relationship Quotes
- Funny Quotes
- Happiness Quotes