Katy Perry is an American singer, songwriter and television judge.
Katy Perry rose to popularity as a pop singer with catchy and sometimes provocative hits.
Growing up in a strict Christian home she wasn’t allowed to listen to secular music but later found inspiration in rock artists like Freddie Mercury.
After a failed gospel album she moved to Los Angeles switched to pop and scored a hit with “I Kissed a Girl” in 2008.
Her albums including “Teenage Dream” were bestsellers though her 2017 release received mixed reviews.
She’s earned Grammy nods and ventured into acting and TV voicing Smurfette in “The Smurfs” movies and judging on “American Idol.”
Here is a top collection of quotes by Katy Perry.
Best Katy Perry Quotes
1. “If you’re presenting yourself with confidence, you can pull off pretty much anything.” ~ (Katy Perry).
2. “After a hurricane, comes a rainbow.” ~ (Katy Perry).
3. Sometimes, you promise someone forever, but it doesn’t work that way.” ~ (Katy Perry).
4. “You can get through it and you can land on your feet triumphantly and strong.” ~ (Katy Perry).
5. “There’s a spark in you you’ve just gotta ignite the light and let it shine.” ~ (Katy Perry).
6. Be yourself, that’s what makes the world go round!” ~ (Katy Perry).
7. It’s always been inside of you, and now it’s time to let it through.” ~ (Katy Perry).
8. “I’m happy, I’m in a good place, I’m looking forward to my future.” ~ (Katy Perry).
9. “Baby you’re a firework, come on, let your colors burst!!” ~ (Katy Perry).
10. “So take a chance and don’t ever look back.” ~ (Katy Perry).
11. “Be yourself and you can be anything.” ~ (Katy Perry).
12. “If you can believe in something great, then you can achieve something great.” ~ (Katy Perry).
Inspirational Katy Perry Quotes
13. “No regrets, just love. We can dance until we die. You and I, we’ll be young forever!” ~ (Katy Perry).
14. “Maybe you’re the reason why all the doors are closed, so you can open one that leads you to the perfect road.” ~ (Katy Perry).
15. “Do you ever feel like a plastic bag Drifting through the wind Wanting to start again Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin Like a house of cards One blow from caving in.” ~ (Katy Perry).
16. “In another life, I would be your girl, we keep all our promises, the us against the world, In another life, I would make you stay, So I don’t have to say you were the one that got away the one that got away.” ~ (Katy Perry).
17. “I can feel a phoenix inside of me. I can see the heavens but I still hear the flames calling out my name.” ~ (Katy Perry).
18. “I’m not defined by where I came from. I never took part in the rules and hatred that sometimes go along with religion. But if my parents are happy with what they believe, then I’m happy to stay out of their way. We agree to disagree.” ~ (Katy Perry).
19. “You said move on, where do I go?” ~ (Katy Perry).
20. “Comparisons are easily done, once you’ve had a taste of perfection.” ~ (Katy Perry).
21. “Beautiful mind, tortured soul. I do have to figure out why I am attracted to these broken birds.” ~ (Katy Perry).
Top Katy Perry Quotes
22. “I think you can have it all, you just have to work really hard because great things don’t come easily.” ~ (Katy Perry).
23. “Throw your stick and stones, throw your bombs and your blows, but you’re not gonna break my soul.” ~ (Katy Perry).
24. “I don’t need the Prince Charming to have my own happy ending.” ~ (Katy Perry).
25. “All this money can’t buy me a time machine.” ~ (Katy Perry).
26. “I fall in love every time. And I don’t really fall in love a lot, but when I do, I fall hard.” ~ (Katy Perry).
27. “Find out what your gift is and nurture it.” ~ (Katy Perry).
28. “Speaking in tongues is as normal to me as ‘Pass the salt’ It’s a secret, direct prayer language to God.” ~ (Katy Perry).
29. “Cause when I’m with him I am thinking of you.” ~ (Katy Perry).
30. “Recycle those nerves and make them adrenaline.” ~ (Katy Perry).
Famous Katy Perry Quotes
31. “You don’t have to feel like a waste of space, your original can not be replaced.” ~ (Katy Perry).
32. “You change your mind Like a girl changes clothes.” ~ (Katy Perry).
33. “I just wanna throw my phone away and find out who is really there for me.” ~ (Katy Perry).
34. “People talk about bullying, but you can be your own bully in some ways. You can be the person who is standing in the way of your success, and that was the case for me.” ~ (Katy Perry).
35. “I’ll continue to try and balance like a circus act. And I will just fight to always tell the truth. Even if it’s difficult.” ~ (Katy Perry).
36. “If you have a dream you gotta go on a journey to fulfill that dream.” ~ (Katy Perry).
37. “I’m scared. I’m excited. I’m ready for whatever happens but I think that fame is what comes along with the territory when you open yourself up and become this story, this book for anyone to read.” ~ (Katy Perry).
38. “All women are created equal, then some become marines.” ~ (Katy Perry).
39. “I’m going to let love lead the way, always. And I was born with this blind – blind ambition, and it’s kind of gotten me here to this point. And I think that I’ll stick to it.” ~ (Katy Perry).
Inspiring Katy Perry Quotes
40. “Talking about the future, like we had a clue. Never plans that one day, I’d be losing you.” ~ (Katy Perry).
41. “I’m just singing about my own life. Singing about all the little stories in my life and the things I’ve been through.” ~ (Katy Perry).
42. “I’m not ashamed, or embarrassed. I’m happy that I grew up listening to gospel music and came from where I came from. I feel like I have a history and a story. That’s what I am and that’s what I’ll always be from. I was never running away from it.” ~ (Katy Perry).
43. “Too many girls rush into relationships because of the fear of being single, then start making compromises and losing their identity. Don’t do that.” ~ (Katy Perry).
44. “Honesty has always worked for me.” ~ (Katy Perry).
45. “You could travel the world, but nothing comes close to the golden coast. Once you party with us, you’ll be falling in love, Oooooh Oh Oooooh!” ~ (Katy Perry).
46. “Don’t care what people gonna think of you, do what you wanna do and seek just your happiness.” ~ (Katy Perry).
47. “I wish that I was looking into your eyes.” ~ (Katy Perry).
48. “I don’t care what people say about my relationship; I don’t care what they say about my boobs. People are buying my songs; I have a sold-out tour. I’m getting incredible feedback from my music.” ~ (Katy Perry).
49. “I sacrifice in my love life and my social life, but those things will be there in three or four years. This is a really important time in my life. I can’t just be the girl who sang ‘I Kissed a Girl.’ I have to leave a legacy.” ~ (Katy Perry).
Motivational Katy Perry Quotes
50. “I’m a good girl at heart who just wants to have fun.” ~ (Katy Perry).
51. “Cause I am a champion, and you’re gonna hear me roar.” ~ (Katy Perry).
52. “I will love you unconditionally.” ~ (Katy Perry).
53. “I went from zero to my own hero.” ~ (Katy Perry).
54. “There’s a spark in you, you’ve just gotta ignite the light and let it SHINE.” ~ (Katy Perry).
55 “Acceptance is the key to be truly free.” ~ (Katy Perry).