Steve Pavlina is a self-help author, motivational speaker, and entrepreneur from the United States.
Best Steve Pavlina Quotes
1. “The momentum of continuous action fuels motivation, while procrastination kills motivation.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
2. “Fear is not your enemy. It is a compass pointing you to the areas where you need to grow.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
3. “When you live for a strong purpose, then hard work isn’t an option. It’s a necessity.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
4. “The more disciplined you become, the easier life gets.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
5. “One of the secrets to success is recognizing that motivation follows action.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
6. “Understand that relationships are more important than contracts. Business deals are relationships between people. The signed piece of paper is important, but it’s merely the result of the relationship, not the cause.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
7. “Beliefs essentially are simply a lens or filter for looking at reality.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
8. “Your life is your creation. It’s not something that happens to you – unless you make the foolish mistake of abandoning your position as its chief architect.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
9. “You must give before you can get.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
10. “When in doubt, act boldly, as if it were impossible to fail. In essence it is.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
11. “If you want to experience abundance, then don’t choose a path that ensures scarcity or limitation. Choose a path that has a shot of leading to prosperity. Say no to non-prosperous choices like a job with a fixed paycheck.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
Popular Steve Pavlina Quotes
12. “Negative feelings mean you’re going the wrong way.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
13. “Realize that you earn income by providing value – not time – so find a way to provide your best value to others, and charge a fair price for it.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
14. “People often overestimate what they can reasonably achieve in a year. But they vastly underestimate what they can achieve in 5 years.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
15. “Our beliefs act as lenses. These lenses can help us see things we can’t otherwise see, but they can also block us from seeing parts of reality.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
16. “I think the best friendships are those that can stand the test of time, where the friendship is based more on who you are than on what you do or what you have.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
17. “If someone offers you a gift, and you decline to accept it, the other person still owns that gift. The same is true of insults and verbal attacks.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
18. “Don’t die without embracing the daring adventure your life is meant to be.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
19. “Hard work pays off. When someone tells you otherwise, beware the sales pitch for something “fast and easy” that’s about to come next. The greater your capacity for hard work, the more rewards fall within your grasp. The deeper you can dig, the more treasure you can potentially find.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
20. “Willpower is a concentration of force. You gather up all your energy and make a massive thrust forward.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
Top Steve Pavlina Quotes
21. “It’s been said that the first hour is the rudder of the day. I’ve found this to be very true in my own life. If I’m lazy or haphazard in my actions during the first hour after I wake up, I tend to have a fairly lazy and unfocused day.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
22. “If you want to achieve some really big and interesting goals, you have to learn to fall in love with hard work.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
23. “Passion requires focused direction, and that direction must come from three other areas: your purpose, your talents, and your needs.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
24. “When you reach the point of becoming independent of external events, you’re truly free.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
25. “Saying no isn’t easy, but it’s a required skill if you wish to have any degree of focus in your life. If you say yes too often, you’ll likely fall into the common trap of saying yes to the good while simultaneously saying no to the best.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
26. “Planning allows you to mentally create a model of your future.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
27. “When you discipline yourself to do what is hard, you gain access to a realm of results that are denied everyone else. The willingness to do what is difficult is like having a key to a special private treasure room.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
28. “One of my core beliefs is that belief itself is a choice that can be made of our own free will.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
29. “Everyone you meet in your life – even total strangers – are already intimately connected to you. The idea that we are all separate and distinct beings is nothing but an illusion. We are all parts of a larger whole, like individual cells in a body.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
30. “Passion and purpose go hand in hand. When you discover your purpose, you will normally find it’s something you’re tremendously passionate about.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
Motivational Steve Pavlina Quotes
31. “Achieving meaningful goals requires that you commit your entire ass, not just one cheek.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
32. “Your environment will eat your goals and plans for breakfast.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
33. “You must assume 100% responsibility for your financial life. If you’re going to improve your situation, you have to put the full burden of doing so squarely on your own shoulders. First and foremost, you must hold yourself responsible.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
34. “I believe the ultimate goal of living and refining your values is to identify and achieve congruence with universal principles.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
35. “We primarily grow as human beings by discovering new truths about ourselves and our reality.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
36. “For good or ill, your habits will make or break you.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
37. “Risk the stuff. It’s worthless anyway. But don’t make the insane choice of sacrificing your happiness for stuff.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
38. “In reading the biographies of very successful men and women, one theme frequently surfaces: such people have a strong bias for action. Those who achieve high levels of success in some areas of life tend to take a LOT more action than those who settle for average or below average results.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
39. “If you dislike the answers you’re getting from life, try asking better questions.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
40. “One of the fundamental choices you face in every encounter is the choice to approach or avoid.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
41. “Thoughts are like seeds. If you want different results in life, you have to figure out which thoughts are capable of growing those results and which aren’t.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
42. “If you really believe something, you will act in accordance with that belief – always. If you believe in gravity, you will never attempt to defy it. If you claim to hold a belief but act incongruently, then you don’t actually believe it. You’re only kidding yourself. Casual faith isn’t.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
Inspiring Steve Pavlina Quotes
43. “You can move beyond the ego’s perspective and see reality from the perspective of a higher consciousness.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
44. “If you want to express your creativity, then don’t choose a path where someone else tells you what to do and how to do it. Choose a path where creativity is rewarded, not punished.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
45. “By all means listen to other people’s advice, but when in doubt go with your gut instinct.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
46. “Your values are your current estimations of truth. They represent your answer to the question of how to live.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
47. “If you experience chronic difficulties in a particular area of your life, there’s a strong chance that the root of the problem is a failure to accept reality as it is.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
48. “Using passion as your only fuel will no more assure you of success than being in love will ensure a successful long-term relationship.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
49. “I realized that my bliss and my heartbreak both point in the same direction. I follow my joy and my heartbreak simultaneously because they’re two sides of the same coin.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
50. “No one on earth has lived through the exact same experiences you have, and no one thinks the exact same thoughts you do.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
51. “The only thing stopping you is fear, and the only thing that will get you past it is courage. What you do with your life isn’t up to your parents, your boss, or your spouse. It’s up to you and you alone.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
52. “Hard work is painful when life is devoid of purpose. But when you live for something greater than yourself and the gratification of your own ego, then hard work becomes a labor of love.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).
53. “I learned that accepting others and accepting myself are two sides of the same coin; you can’t love and accept yourself without doing the same for others.” ~ (Steve Pavlina).