Our memories play a very important role in shaping who we are and what we become.
Best Memories Quotes (Heart Touching & Emotional)
1. “Let your memory be your travel bag.” ~ Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
2. “People’s memories are maybe the fuel they burn to stay alive.” ~ Haruki Murakami
3. “Wherever you go, your memories from the place you grew up in always remain special.” ~ Guru Randhawa
4. “The kitchen is the heart of every home, for the most part. It evokes memories of your family history.” ~ Debi Mazar
5. “Goodbye may seem like forever. Farewell is like the end, but in my heart is the memory and there you will always be.” ~ Walt Disney
6. “But memory is an autumn leaf that murmurs a while in the wind and then is heard no more.” ~ Khalil Gibran
7. “A good life is a collection of happy memories.” ~ Denis Waitley.
8. “Money can’t buy happiness, but it will certainly get you a better class of memories.” ~ Ronald Reagan
9. “Childhood memories are sometimes covered and obscured beneath the things that come later, like childhood toys forgotten at the bottom of a crammed adult closet, but they are never lost for good.” ~ Neil Gaiman
11. “Maybe it meant something. Maybe not, in the long run, but no explanation, no mix of words or music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time and the world. Whatever it meant.” ~ Hunter S. Thompson.
10. “Never let your memories be greater than your dreams.” ~ Douglas Ivester
12. “I am hopelessly in love with a memory. An echo from another time, another place.” ~ Michel Foucault.
Beautiful Memories Quotes
13. “The darkest moments of our lives are not to be buried and forgotten, rather they are a memory to be called upon for inspiration to remind us of the unrelenting human spirit and our capacity to overcome the intolerable.” ~ Vince Lombardi.
14. “But if you don’t have that memory of being loved, you are condemned to search the world for something to fill you up. But no matter how much money you make or how famous you become, you will still feel empty. What you are really searching for is unconditional love, unqualified acceptance. And that was the one thing that was denied to you at birth.” ~ Michael Jackson
15. “An educated man is not one whose memory is trained to carry a few dates in history – he is one who can accomplish things.” ~ Henry Ford
16. “I believe that the combination of pencil and memory creates a kind of practical magic, and magic is dangerous.” ~ Stephen King
17. “Nothing is ever really lost to us as long as we remember it.” ~ L.M. Montgomery
18. “It’s a little place on the Pacific Ocean. You know what the Mexicans say about the Pacific? They say it has no memory. That’s where I want to live the rest of my life. A warm place with no memory.” ~ Stephen King
19. “Knowledge is real knowledge only when it is acquired by the efforts of your intellect, not by memory.” ~ Leo Tolstoy
20. “Fear is the memory of pain. Addiction is the memory of pleasure. Freedom is beyond both.” ~ Deepak Chopra
21. “My best fishing-memory is about some fish that I never caught.” ~ George Orwell.
22. “Be a collector of good ideas. Keep a journal. If you hear a good idea, capture it, write it down. Don’t trust your memory.” ~ Jim Rohn
23. “Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were.” ~ Marcel Proust
Great Memories Quotes
24. “Whether we and our politicians know it or not, Nature is party to all our deals and decisions, and she has more votes, a longer memory, and a sterner sense of justice than we do.” ~ Wendell Berry
25. “I don’t care if someone remembered me. Life is for living and memories for those who we leave behind.” ~ Jared Leto
26. “Time’s the thief of memory.” ~ Stephen King
27. “Lost love is still love. It takes a different form, that’s all. You can’t see their smile or bring them food or tousle their hair or move them around a dance floor. But when those senses weaken another heightens. Memory. Memory becomes your partner. You nurture it. You hold it. You dance with it.” ~ Mitch Albom
28. “The legacy of heroes is the memory of a great name and the inheritance of a great example.” ~ Benjamin Disraeli
29. “Nostalgia is also a dangerous form of comparison. Think about how often we compare our lives to a memory that nostalgia has so completely edited that it never really existed.” ~ Brené Brown
30. “The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.” ~ Rabindranath Tagore
31. “No one remembers who came in second.” ~ Walter Hagen
32. “His heart was as great as the world, but there was no room in it to hold the memory of a wrong.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
33. “The greatest legacy we can leave our children is happy memories.” ~ Og Mandino
34. “Memories and possibilities are even more hideous than realities.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
35. “Your memory is a monster; it summons with will of its own. You think you have a memory, but it has you.” ~ John Irving
Lovely Memories Quotes
36. “Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories.” ~ Steven Wright
37. “This is how memories are made… by going with the flow.” ~ Amanda Bynes
38. “Karma, memory, and desire are just the software of the soul. It’s conditioning that the soul undergoes in order to create experience. And it’s a cycle. In most people, the cycle is a conditioned response. They do the same things over and over again.” ~ Deepak Chopra
39. “The memories we make with our family is everything.” ~ Candace Cameron Bure
40. “Most of my memories are the sound of rain on caravan roofs.” ~ Kelly Macdonald
41. “The one thing I need to leave behind is good memories.” ~ Michael Landon
42. “You can close your eyes to reality but not to memories.” ~ Stanislaw Jerzy Lec.
43. “The richness of life lies in memories we have forgotten.” ~ Cesare Pavese
44. “It was an opportunity to honour our memories and to make room for new ones.” ~ Jilly Pretzel
45. “So long as the memory of certain beloved friends lives in my heart, I shall say that life is good.” ~ Helen Keller
46. “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” ~ Elisabeth Foley
47. “Cakes are special. Every birthday, every celebration ends with something sweet, a cake, and people remember. It’s all about the memories.” ~ Buddy Valastro
48. “Without memory, there is no healing. Without forgiveness, there is no future.” ~ Desmond Tutu
49. “As if you could kill time without injuring eternity.” ~ Henry David Thoreau.
Famous Memories Quotes
50. “Your memory is the glue that binds your life together, everything you are today is because of your amazing memory.” ~ Kevin Horsley
51. “Never spend your fortune on the tangibles but on experiences and intangible moments that will someday become memories.” ~ Jeremiah Say
52. “Never blame anyone in your life. Good people give you happiness. Bad people give you experience. Worst people give you a lesson. And the best people give you memories.” ~ Zig Ziglar.
53. “Take care of all your memories. For you cannot relive them.” ~ Bob Dylan
54. “A million feelings. A thousand thoughts. A hundred memories. All for one person.” ~ Lil Wayne
55. “It’s sad when someone can walk right by you and pretend you were never a big part of their life.” ~ Jessica Butil
56. “Memories are like stones, time and distance erode them like acid.” ~ Ugo Betti
57. “There are too many books I haven’t read, too many places I haven’t seen, too many memories I haven’t kept long enough.” ~ Irwin Shaw
58. “Repetition doesn’t create memories. New experiences do.” ~ Brian Chesky
59. “I have a lot of great memories, but I can’t imagine anything more exciting than the life I have now.” ~ Rob Lowe
60. “I love having my ghosts, and I love having my memories.” ~ Debbie Reynolds
61. “I have more memories than if I were a thousand years old.” ~ Charles Baudelaire.
62. “Everybody needs his memories. They keep the wolf of insignificance from the door.” ~ Saul Bellow.
Top Memories Quotes
63. “Anything that triggers good memories can’t be all bad.” ~ Adam West
64. “A cigar is as good as memories that you have when you smoked it.” ~ Raul Julia
65. “Grief and memory go together. After someone dies, that’s what you’re left with. And the memories are so slippery yet so rich.” ~ Mike Mills
66. “I have memories – but only a fool stores his past in the future.” ~ David Gerrold
67. “A whole stack of memories never equal one little hope.” ~ Charles M. Schulz
68. “Some of my memories will never return. They are lost – along with the crippling feeling of defeat and hopelessness. Not a tremendous price to pay.” ~ Carrie Fisher
69. “Memory is the diary that we all carry about with us.” ~ Oscar Wilde
70. “Leftovers in their less visible form are called memories. Stored in the refrigerator of the mind and the cupboard of the heart.” ~ Thomas Fuller.