Success is something that only you can define; no one else can do it for you.
Success means a sense of achievement and development.
Inspirational Success Quotes for Life and Business
1. “Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.” ~ Jim Rohn.
2. “It is not where you start but how high you aim that matters for success.” ~ Nelson Mandela.
3. “The way of success is the way of continuous pursuit of knowledge.” ~ Napoleon Hill.
4. “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” ~ Bill Cosby.
5. “Success is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.” ~ Jim Rohn.
6. “Successful people have libraries. The rest have big screen TVs.” ~ Jim Rohn.
7. “Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.” ~ Nelson Mandela.
8. “If you focus on success, you’ll have stress. But if you pursue excellence, success will be guaranteed.” ~ Deepak Chopra.
9. “Successful people don’t have fewer problems. They have determined that nothing will stop them from going forward.” ~ Ben Carson.
10. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” ~ Pablo Picasso.
11. “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will.” ~ Vince Lombardi.
12. “You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.” ~ Warren Buffett.
Motivational Success Quotes
13. “If you start today to do the right thing, you are already a success even if it doesn’t show yet.” ~ John C. Maxwell
14. “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” ~ Henry David Thoreau
15. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” ~ Thomas A. Edison
16. “Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.” ~ Bruce Lee
17. “Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision.” ~ Peter F. Drucker
18. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” ~ Bruce Lee
19. “I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.” ~ Bill Cosby
20. “There are no secrets to success: don’t waste time looking for them. Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty to those for whom you work, and persistence.” ~ Colin Powell
21. “If you have no critics you’ll likely have no success.” ~ Malcolm X.
22. “Success is knowing your purpose in life, growing to reach your maximum potential, and sowing seeds that benefit others.” ~ John C. Maxwell
23. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” ~ Maya Angelou
24. “Success is a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don’t quit when you’re tired. You quit when the gorilla is tired.” ~ Robert Strauss
25. “Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.” ~ Albert Einstein
26. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” ~ Winston Churchill.
Inspiring Success Quotes
27. “The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking spaces.” ~ Will Rogers
28. “The road to success is always under construction.” ~ Lily Tomlin
29. “You have to remember something: everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn.” ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger
30. “Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.” ~ George Bernard Shaw
31. “The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work. ” ~ Vince Lombardi
32. “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.” ~ Stephen King
33. “Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.” ~ Dalai Lama XIV
34. “All successful people, men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.” ~ Brian Tracy
35. “The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.” ~ Bruce Feirstein
36. “Don’t be distracted by criticism. Remember: the only taste of success some people have is when they take a bite out of you.” ~ Zig Ziglar
37. “The true measure of success is how many times you can bounce back from failure.” ~ Stephen Richards
38. “The ability to discipline yourself to delay gratification in the short term in order to enjoy greater rewards in the long term, is the indispensable prerequisite for success.” ~ Brian Tracy
39. “I’m a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn’t have the heart to let him down.” ~ Abraham Lincoln
40. “Success will be within your reach only when you start reaching out for it.” ~ Stephen Richards
41. “A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.” ~ Bob Dylan
42. “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” ~ Helen Keller
43. “Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” ~ Winston Churchill
44. “Sometimes success isn’t about making the right decision, it’s more about making some decision.” ~ Robin S. Sharma.
Powerful Success Quotes
45. “Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.” ~ Bill Gates
46. “Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” ~ Coco Chanel
47. “Eighty percent of success is showing up.” ~ Woody Allen
48. “I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success. Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.” ~ Nikola Tesla
49. “Success is determined not by whether or not you face obstacles, but by your reaction to them. And if you look at these obstacles as a containing fence, they become your excuse for failure. If you look at them as a hurdle, each one strengthens you for the next.” ~ Ben Carson
50. “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” ~ Truman Capote
51. “No one lives long enough to learn everything they need to learn starting from scratch. To be successful, we absolutely, positively have to find people who have already paid the price to learn the things that we need to learn to achieve our goals.” ~ Brian Tracy
52. “The thing I remember best about successful people I’ve met all through the years is their obvious delight in what they’re doing and it seems to have very little to do with worldly success. They just love what they’re doing, and they love it in front of others.” ~ Fred Rogers
53. “Make the work you are doing today better than the work you did yesterday.” ~ Robin S. Sharma
54. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” ~ Sam Levenson
55. “You will never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.” ~ John C. Maxwell
56. “Success isn’t overnight. It’s when everyday you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.” ~ Dwayne Johnson
57. “All great achievements require time.” ~ Maya Angelou
58. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” ~ Robert Collier
59. “Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day to take it all away from you.” ~ Mark Cuban
60. “Self-trust is the first secret of success.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
61. “Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
62. “Do what makes you happy. Keep it simple. Do the research. Work hard. Look ahead.” ~ Gary Vaynerchuk.
Ultimate Success Quotes
63. “Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.” ~ Napoleon Hill
64. “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.” ~ Beverly Sills
65. “A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
66. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” ~ John D. Rockefeller
67. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” ~ Napoleon Hill
68. “You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.” ~ Brian Tracy
69. “Focus on the possibilities for success, not on the potential for failure.” ~ Napoleon Hill
70. “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” ~ Pele
71. “Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.” ~ Tony Robbins
72. “Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune.” ~ Jim Rohn
73. “Victory is sweetest when you’ve known defeat.” ~ Malcolm S. Forbes
74. “A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.” ~ Francis Bacon
75. “Have fun, work hard and money will come. Don’t waste time – grab your chances. Have a positive outlook on life. When it’s not fun, move on.” ~ Richard Branson
76. “I know the price of success: dedication, hard work, and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen.” ~ Frank Lloyd Wright
77. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” ~ Earl Nightingale
78. “I attribute my success to this – I never gave or took any excuse.” ~ Florence Nightingale
79. “Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.” ~ Zig Ziglar
80. “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.” ~ Tony Robbins
81. “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” ~ Jim Rohn.
Great Success Quotes
82. “Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley
83. “Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying basic fundamentals.” ~ Jim Rohn
84. “The more you lose yourself in something bigger than yourself, the more energy you will have.” ~ Norman Vincent Peale
85. “Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.” ~ Maya Angelou
86. “Everyone has talent. What is rare is the courage to follow the talent to the dark place where it leads.” ~ Erica Jong
87. “Motivation is a fire from within. If someone else tries to light that fire under you, chances are it will burn very briefly.” ~ Stephen R. Covey
88. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today. Let us move forward with strong and active faith.” ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt
89. “I’d rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed.” ~ Robert H. Schuller
90. “Don’t let yesterday use up too much of today.” ~ Will Rogers
91. “Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure.” ~ Napoleon Hill
92. “It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” ~ Bill Gates
93. “Success is peace of mind which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you did your best to become the best you are capable of becoming.” ~ John Wooden
94. “Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don’t turn up at all.” ~ Sam Ewing
95. “Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal.” ~ Earl Nightingale
96. “A mediocre idea that generates enthusiasm will go further than a great idea that inspires no one.” ~ Mary Kay Ash
97. “To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
98. “One secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.” ~ Benjamin Disraeli
99. “A great leader’s courage to fulfill his vision comes from passion, not position.” ~ John C. Maxwell.