Steve Nash is the head coach of the Brooklyn Nets of the National Basketball Association.
Best Steve Nash Quotes
1. “If every basketball player worked as hard as I did, I’d be out of a job.” ~ (Steve Nash).
2. “I’m playing; I’m here. I’m going to fight until they tell me they don’t want me anymore.” ~ (Steve Nash).
3. “I love basketball and I’m committed to it, but if I have to lock up my spirit because of basketball, it ain’t worth it.” ~ (Steve Nash).
4. “I don’t care what other people say. I fight every day to be the best player I can.” ~ (Steve Nash).
5. “I love being part of a team, any team. Not just playing, but the camaraderie, the whole thing. It’s just what I get off on.” ~ (Steve Nash).
6. “Having a goal in your mind helps you manifest it in some way.” ~ (Steve Nash).
7. “I believe that the measure of a person’s life is the affect they have on others.” ~ (Steve Nash).
8. “I am a huge believer in giving back and helping out in the community and the world. Think globally, act locally I suppose.” ~ (Steve Nash).
9. “You can’t worry about things you have no control over.” ~ (Steve Nash).
10. “People have always doubted whether I was good enough to play this game at this level. I thought I was, and I thought I could be. What other people thought was really always irrelevant to me.” ~ (Steve Nash).
11. “You should be able to voice your opinion and respect the voice of the other side. You should be willing to educate yourself and know what it is you’re dealing with.” ~ (Steve Nash).
12. “The playoffs are the playoffs. You just play who is put in front of you.” ~ (Steve Nash).
Top Steve Nash Quotes
13. “It feels great to have my hard work pay off, especially when the fans made it hard for me.” ~ (Steve Nash).
14. “Sometimes I’m very impatient. I also feel the need to please everyone, which is unnecessary and impossible.” ~ (Steve Nash).
15. “It seems like my whole life I’ve been this little Canadian kid dreaming somebody would give me a chance.” ~ (Steve Nash).
16. “You should always want your coach to be critical. It gives you an opportunity to learn and to overcome adversity.” ~ (Steve Nash).
17. “Its crazy! I’m watching Linsanity hoping every shot goes in. Hope I never grow up.” ~ (Steve Nash).
18. “I feel very comfortable going at full speed.” ~ (Steve Nash).
19. “Well, my favorite band is Radiohead. But, you know, I am pretty fascinated in general with music. I love music. It is definitely an interest.” ~ (Steve Nash).
20. “The pick and roll is more about bodies and eyes than speed and being fast.” ~ (Steve Nash).
21. “Leadership is possible in all different ways, and in all different areas of life. Whether it is with friends or family, I expect them to set a great example for me, and hopefully I will do the same for them. And that is all part of being a leader.” ~ (Steve Nash).
22. “Nothing is black-and-white, except for winning and losing, and maybe that’s why people gravitate to that so much.” ~ (Steve Nash).
23. “I lick my fingers because I don’t like when my hands get slick. Licking my fingers helps me keep a good grip on the ball.” ~ (Steve Nash).
24. “My ideal day would be to get a good workout in, listen to music, talk to my family and friends on the phone, read and go to a good movie.” ~ (Steve Nash).
25. “My free time at home is usually spent emailing, listening to music, reading and talking on the phone. I wish I was on the phone less, but I have been fortunate to stay in touch with so many incredible friends.” ~ (Steve Nash).
26. “My best move is probably my pull up jump shot.” ~ (Steve Nash).
Famous Steve Nash Quotes
27. “My father was a soccer player. All my friends played basketball though, so I stuck with basketball.” ~ (Steve Nash).
28. “My agility is the CEO of the United Global Agility Corporation.” ~ (Steve Nash).
29. “I know the strengths and weaknesses of my teammates. I make my passing decisions accordingly.” ~ (Steve Nash).
30. “I simply want to be remembered as a great competitor and a great teammate.” ~ (Steve Nash).
31. “I am not too accusatorial or defensive by nature. I have always been kind of philosophical about it, remembering that it is just a game. People take these things too seriously.” ~ (Steve Nash).
Popular Steve Nash Quotes
32. “I learned at a young age to dribble with both hands, and that allows me to be more creative when I go against bigger and stronger opponents.” ~ (Steve Nash).
33. “The person who’s had the biggest impact on my career is Rick Celebrini, the physiotherapist.” ~ (Steve Nash).
34. “I’d love to go somewhere warm, somewhere near the beach and somewhere with a cool culture. It could be Hawaii, Cuba, South America – anywhere that has a cool culture and a beautiful climate.” ~ (Steve Nash).
35. “I was never supposed to play in college, let alone the NBA, so I always feel like I have something to prove. No one ever expected me to be here, so that feeling of being an underdog is ingrained in me. It’s a natural part of my consciousness.” ~ (Steve Nash).
36. “We were excited to win, staying undefeated is just the icing.” ~ (Steve Nash).
37. “Play because it’s fun, and not to become a pro. If your goal is to become pro, the best way to realize that is by loving what you do.” ~ (Steve Nash).
38. “My approach has been that a player with determination and a willingness to work harder than anyone else can accomplish anything. It’s a simple formula. I’ve found it works.” ~ (Steve Nash).
39. “I used to collect hockey cards. It was like Vegas at my school. You’d go to school with your box of cards, and at recess and lunchtime there were all these games we’d play.” ~ (Steve Nash).
40. “The toughest opponents to defend are Iverson, Marbury and Payton. They are all very talented and can shoot at anytime from anywhere.” ~ (Steve Nash).
41. “That’s the key to our team. We have so many weapons. You can just pick your poison.” ~ (Steve Nash).
Inspiring Steve Nash Quotes
42. “Sometimes it’s difficult maintaining my friendships, but to me, it’s well worth it.” ~ (Steve Nash).
43. “I really don’t care about the response to my hair, this is just how my hair is. I don’t take care of it, or comb it, or put anything in it, or style it or anything. When people comment on it, it is funny to me that it draws such attention. It makes me realize how insignificant that sort of thing is.” ~ (Steve Nash).
44. “Our centers spread the floor, shoot the three and block shots. We can play pick and pop.” ~ (Steve Nash).
45. “Truth is, I’m a bit old school. For me, it would be hard to put on a Lakers jersey. That’s just the way it is.” ~ (Steve Nash).
46. “The guys that improve every year are those that are always adding something to their game.” ~ (Steve Nash).
47. “I think it’s important that people stand up for what they believe in. It’s important that people discuss things.” ~ (Steve Nash).
48. “We love playing together and we love adversity. You know, back-to-back, the two best teams in the East.” ~ (Steve Nash).
49. “My closest friends in the league are Dirk Nowitzki and Rex Chapman. Although I think Michael Finley and I will be friends forever.” ~ (Steve Nash).
50. “I have to say I’ve worked very few days of my life. I used to have to cut the lawn, and when I was in junior high school, I worked at a concession stand at a stadium.” ~ (Steve Nash).