Ken Blanchard (Kenneth Hartley Blanchard) is an author, business consultant, and motivational speaker from the United States.
He is the author of the bestselling book – “The One Minute Manager”.
Best Ken Blanchard Quotes
1. “The key to successful leadership is influence, not authority.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
2. “None of us is as smart as all of us.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
3. “People who feel good about themselves produce good results.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
4. “When you stop learning you stop growing.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
5. “If you don’t blow your own horn, someone else will use it as a spittoon. ” ~ Kenneth H. Blanchard.
6. “Goals begin behaviors, consequences maintain them.” ~ Kenneth H. Blanchard.
7. The best way to teach people is by telling a story”. ~ Kenneth H. Blanchard.
8. “The people who work with you as their manager will look to you as one of their sources of wisdom”. ~ Kenneth H. Blanchard.
9. “Catch someone doing something right.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
10. “Help People Reach Their Full Potential Catch Them Doing Something Right.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
11. “The best minute you spend is the one you invest in people.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
12. “In the past a leader was a boss. Today’s leaders must be partners with their people. They no longer can lead solely based on positional power.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
Popular Ken Blanchard Quotes
13. “When you’re committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
14. “All good performance starts with clear goals.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
15. “Start your day with good intentions and set yourself up for a good attitude. It’s not what happens to you that matters but how you respond.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
16. “What we give our attention to, grows.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
17. “Leadership is not something you do to people. It’s something you do with people.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
18. “Connect the dots between individual roles and the goals of the organization. When people see that connection, they get a lot of energy out of work. They feel the importance, dignity, and meaning in their job.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
19. “Take a minute: look at your goals, look at your performance, see if your behavior matches your goals.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
20. “Your customers are only satisfied because their expectations are so low and because no one else is doing better. Just having satisfied customers isn’t good enough anymore. If you really want a booming business, you have to create Raving Fans.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
Top Ken Blanchard Quotes
21. “Your role as a leader is even more important than you might imagine. You have the power to help people become winners.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
22. “Nice guys may appear to finish last, but usually they are running a different race.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
23. “Empowerment is all about letting go so that others can get going.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
24. “If you don’t seek perfection, you can never reach excellence.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
25. “We are not just our behavior. We are the person managing our behavior.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
26. “Humility does not mean you think less of yourself. It means you think of yourself less.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
27. “Knowing where you are going is the first step to getting there.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
28. “If you don’t toot your own horn, someone else will use it as a spittoon.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
Famous Ken Blanchard Quotes
29. “Business is like tennis. Those who serve well win.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
30. “If becoming a high performing organization is the destination, leadership is the engine.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
31. “Learning is defined as a change in behavior. You haven’t learned a thing until you take action and use it.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
32. “Effective team leaders adjust their style to provide what the group can’t provide for itself.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
33. “Real communication happens when people feel safe.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
34. “Have I done what is really important today?” ~ Ken Blanchard.
35. “If God had wanted us to talk more than listen, he would have given us two mouths rather than two ears.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
36. “Honesty is telling the truth to ourselves and others. Integrity is living that truth.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
37. “The greatest leaders mobilize others by coalescing people around a shared vision.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
38. “Leadership is anytime you seek to influence the thinking, behavior, or development of others.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
39. “One of the deepest principles of life and leadership: it’s not about you.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
40. “Positive thinkers get positive results because they are not afraid of problems.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
41. “It’s really hard to be a servant leader because we come into this world as a baby in a self-survival mode. Life is a journey toward service.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
Great Ken Blanchard Quotes
42. “Vision comes alive when everyone sees where his or her contribution makes a difference.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
43. “Asking for other’s guidance helps you see what you may not be able to see. It’s always important to check your ego and ask for help.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
44. “A problem only exists if there is a difference between what is actually happening and what you desire to be happening.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
45. “Catching people doing things right is a powerful management concept.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
46. “Anything worth doing does not have to be done perfectly – at first.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
47. “If we want people on the front lines of companies to be responsible for making good business decisions, they must have the same information that managers use to make good business decisions.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
48. “All leaders are permanent learners.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
49. “If you want your people to be responsible, be responsive to their needs.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
50. “Before something can become a habit it must first be practiced as a discipline.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
51. “There’s a difference between interest and commitment. When you’re interested in doing something, you do it only when it’s convenient. When you’re committed to something, you accept no excuses – only results.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
52. “Customer service is not a department, it’s everyone’s job.” ~ Ken H. Blanchard.
53. “Customer service should not be a department, customer service is everyone’s job.” ~ Ken Blanchard.
54. “Servant leadership is all about making the goals clear and then rolling your sleeves up and doing whatever it takes to help people win. In that situation, they don’t work for you, you work for them.” ~ Ken Blanchard.